It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan's Gun Control Position Gets Pwned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
In case you missed it: CNN host Piers Morgan [PM] and finance commentator Carol Roth [CR] got into a little twitter incursion concerning gun control.

PM:

The 2nd amendment was devised with muskets in mind, not high-powered handguns & assault rifles. Fact.

CR:

It was devised 4 people 2b able 2 protect themselves w same type of weaponry used by those from whom they might need protection

PM:

Where exactly does it say that in the Constitution - must have missed it?

CR:

right next to the word "muskets"

Twitter Conversation
edit on 6-12-2012 by GreenGlassDoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh, that is priceless. Great laugh.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Piers Morgan being British should butt out as it's none of his business. He really should not be discussing the 2nd or any other US constitutional matters. FACT !

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Piers morgan is a crumpet head.
The 2nd Amendment is an earned American right.
nuff said

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
HA! Zingarooney!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Darn tootin!
We killed his great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather to earn that right.
His name was Pierced Morgan
Wanna guess how they got the name "Redcoats"?
(Hint: original uniforms issued were white)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Piers Morgan is a yes man robot. I will never forget how Jesse Ventura owned that moron on his own show. The entire crowd turned against him, and then he back tracked like a typical shill. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
HA...That is awesome...I cant stop laughing. She put him right in his place. If this was a boxing match, its one of those 6 second knock outs. Its one of those things, that if happened to me, I probably would stay off the computer after closing my twitter acount.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
Piers Morgan being British should butt out as it's none of his business. He really should not be discussing the 2nd or any other US constitutional matters. FACT !

Everyone, and everything should always be open to criticism. The source should be irrelevant. Opinion

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I'm English and imo Piers Morgan is an absolute a@se, he loves his own voice, thinks he's all important.. ugh, I really dislike him and alot of his opinions.
Americans should tell him to p@ss off and mind his own bloody business.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Seems like Morgan gets a battering on twitter on a daily basis. He's the punch bag for many on twitter. Many like to take the mick out of his dwindling viewership figures. Can't stand the guy.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

An American telling another country they shouldn't get involved in anothers business. Oh, that's priceless.

I for one am glad you Colonials took him away from here, thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Great post. LOLOLOl Piers got his a.. handed to him on that one. As a gun owner, the last thing I need is a Liberal Brit lecturing me about my constitutional rights.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

An American telling another country they shouldn't get involved in anothers business. Oh, that's priceless.

I for one am glad you Colonials took him away from here, thanks for that.

One million imaginary stars for that one!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think the 2A was sure to future proof it since they said Bear Arms and not Muskets or we would have had the same "rights" our Canadian neighbors have...

I just wish they added that no firearm type should be regulated like those stupid "Assault" Weapons bans.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

It was devised 4 people 2b able 2 protect themselves w same type of weaponry used by those from whom they might need protection

Such as, the US government? You'll need a slightly bigger gun then.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

We killed his great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather to earn that right. His name was Pierced Morgan
reply to post by Asktheanimals

His and yours could very well be the same person. But British either way, lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Piers Morgan is a very low human being. Thank god America took him off our hands.

Piers calling churches to get confession tales on people

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I don't really considered that being PWND but yeah...

He is European so his cultural view on guns is going to differ. America has a gun culture that glamorizes guns as sexy and cool. Europe doesn't.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
i heard an englishman say that the best thing about continental shift is that each year piers morgan is 1 inch further away.

that pretty much sums up this tool. he is by far the most annoying person on television.

he blames guns for everything, never the murderers and killers that use them.

edit on 7-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join