It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got some good news! Baby blah on the way!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well I have told some ATSers, mostly chat
since I'm always in there but today was my first visit and sonogram appt. I wanted to wait to announce it til I knew everything was ok. and according to the doctor it is!

So mblah is expecting!! Due date is June 14, 2013. I'm 12wks 6 days!

I was told years ago I wouldn't be able to have kids and if i did it would be very hard so when I found out I was pregnant I was shocked to say the least. I was a little worried because of what I had been told before. Well after today all seems to be going ok and I'm quite happy. My fiancee is happy as well. He isn't here just yet but will be home in January. He works overseas but he will be home for the birth and after, so that will great!

We have picked out names already and the girls name i have wanted since i was little, Emma. I have always wanted that name and i have had dreams about having a girl named Emma for as long as I can remember. She had black hair and blue eyes in my dreams. So who knows
If it's a boy it will be Liam. I like it and my fiancee wanted an Irish name and well Liam is pretty darn Irish. Makes me think of Liam Neeson who is kick arse cool!
So either way we'd be happy but honestly I would love a girl.

Baby blah as I call it now til I know will definitely eat very well so no fear! I plan on making his/her baby food of course and yes I will more than likely post the recipes here lol.

I'm excited now. I was a little unsure til I saw the doctor but now I'm relieved everything is ok and I can breathe and not worry!

So here is baby blah...I say she/he is cooking away in there lol

Hello ATS!!
*baby blah waves*

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Clearly a weather balloon.

You know i am a joker so we are good.

Congrats my bestest ats friend.

PS Stay away from the chocolate.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

HAHA!! Nah it's a chinese lantern.

Thanks Drums

No way! Chocolate is my friend, esp dark chocolate.......wait that reminds me. I need to go get some out of the freezer now

hehehe.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yaaaaaaaay!
We both have ATS babies in our womb holes
I'm so pleased everything is all good and well with you and baby, I know the relief you must have felt as I felt it this evening too! It's hard to imagine everything's okay in there when you can't yet feel any kicks or any signs that everything's okay. How exciting!
Congrats again lady
Sending you and baby lots of squeezy hugs and a happy and healthy 9 months! X

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
Yaaaaaaaay!
We both have ATS babies in our womb holes
I'm so pleased everything is all good and well with you and baby, I know the relief you must have felt as I felt it this evening too! It's hard to imagine everything's okay in there when you can't yet feel any kicks or any signs that everything's okay. How exciting!
Congrats again lady
Sending you and baby lots of squeezy hugs and a happy and healthy 9 months! X

Haha yup we do!! I'm glad everything is going well for you as well!

Awe! Thanks and right back at ya!!
xo

Yea after the morning sickness stopped i was like "ok am I still pregnant," it literally just stopped about a week a go. I get nauseous at night sometimes but if i eat i'm fine. I had bad morning sickness and food aversion at first and it drove me nuts. I just get some headaches now and I"m tired but I can take naps now! I never was able to take naps! It's kind of nice!!

link   
Congrats mblah, glad everything is going well. All the best to you and baby blah.

link   
oooopppppssss sorry
edit on 12/6/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm lovin these spontaneous baby threads!

Congratulations on bringing a new one to life.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Congratulations,mblah!

So,when is ATS going to start the daycare?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Oh great another alien on the way.

Stop the madness.......It's all ATS's fault.

Congrats.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Ask the mods,they run it most days.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My god there's ATS babies popping up all over the place.

Congrats Mblah! Happy for you!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Very happy for you ! Congrats !!

I remember tending to babies like it was yesterday. The greatest joy, changing diapers, no longer sleeping at night, the colics...oh wait

The gift of life. As I said, I am very happy for you !!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
My god there's ATS babies popping up all over the place.

Congrats Mblah! Happy for you!

I have a feeling there is going to be a baby boom because of 12/21/12.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It's obviously a rock. I do admit it does look like a baby, but it's jus.. This isn't the mars thread.. how did I get here?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Hello ATS!!
*baby blah waves*

Aaaah......

He/she looks just like you!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If it is a boy Boymonkey is a great name

Oh and congrats I hope you catch up on sleep now dude

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Congratulations Sweetheart!!!

You are gonna make a wonderful Momma. Maybe you will have a baby girl and when she grows up I can see an awesome mixture of Buffy kick butt badness and wicked culinary skills. (Kinda like her Momma!)

So very happy for you and your fiancé!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yea after the morning sickness stopped i was like "ok am I still pregnant," it literally just stopped about a week a go. I get nauseous at night sometimes but if i eat i'm fine. I had bad morning sickness and food aversion at first and it drove me nuts. I just get some headaches now and I"m tired but I can take naps now! I never was able to take naps! It's kind of nice!!

It's nasty isn't it!
I've had it quite bad myself...not quite as bad now but still lingering. If I so much as say the word of a certain food, I dry heave! My three year old cracks up laughing

The food aversions aren't too fun either! I can no longer handle scrambled eggs or mushrooms as the textures remind me of frogspawn
Oop..here comes another dry heave...

xx

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter

It's obviously a rock. I do admit it does look like a baby, but it's jus.. This isn't the mars thread.. how did I get here?

HAHA!!!

This made me laugh out loud literally. My dog and cat just gave me this "what is wrong with you look."

Thanks

<<   2  3 >>

join