It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology of “The Bavarian Illuminati”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
LOL. Ok, glad I wasted my time, thanks for stopping by. I suppose I expected more than just flippant remarks, but oh well, never mind that I spent 2 hours doing this thread.
It was, in fact, an utter waste of time. Then again, all gematria and numerology is…

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

And just what exactly is your source for this name? I never heard of it...I wrote a thread using the name I chose, you have offered nothing relevant to this at all, the only one behaving childishly is you.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

And yet you felt the need to chime in, just more trolling, must be easy to piggyback on others, not very capable are you. My thread was well thought out and presented if there are those that disagree with it that is their right. Hate rears its ugly head in many forms. Congrats.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

An organization started by Germans in Germany would not have used English & Latin words. Der Illuminatenorden would be more accurate.

But that's the problem with all gematria... language is a fluid thing. Math is not.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
using nonsense to analyze a myth

only on ats, lol

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

An organization started by Germans in Germany would not have used English & Latin words. Der Illuminatenorden would be more accurate.

But that's the problem with all gematria... language is a fluid thing. Math is not.

you're wrong on both counts.

english is a numerological precisely created KABALLISTIC language. intended for it's pronouncements and vocally harmonic functions.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
english is a numerological precisely created KABALLISTIC language. intended for it's pronouncements and vocally harmonic functions.

Wow, you can't imagine how hard that made me laugh. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Wow, you can't imagine how hard that made me laugh. Thanks.

it's ok.
you'll just have to learn more later ...
...and then reflect back upon your original suppositions with a more jaw droppingness, more eye wideningness... position.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

it's ok.
you'll just have to learn more later ...
...and then reflect back upon your original suppositions with a more jaw droppingness, more eye wideningness... position.
What, you actually believe English is a precise language? I thought you were joking. You realize how often the language changes? From city to city, region to region, country to country, time to time?

Take a word, any word. Inspired by your username, I'll start with "revenge".

From the OED,
~1525: Þai socht How to rewenge come þai mocht.
~1553: e ranne vpon his enemies, and vnmyndefull of all thynges sauing of reueng, slewe many wyth hys pike and dyuers wyth hys sworde.
~1592: The blood of the iust Abel cried..for vengeance & reuenge on the murderer.
not until ~1690 do we get the current spelling: Private Revenge therefore is universally to be condemn'd, as utterly unlawful.

That's 4 different spellings with 4 different gematria values, all in just 200 years time.

And just looking at the rest of the words in those quotes... vnmyndefull instead of unmindful; thynges instead of things; hys instead of his, etc. There's no consistency in spelling. Even today you've got colour vs color; realize vs realise; etc. These are not numerically equivalent. Therefore it is impossible that English is a "numerological precisely created KABALLISTIC language".

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well,I found it fascinating and iluminating ~ somebody had to say it.

Ok,somebody says they referred to themselves as the 'Ancient....' but is it critical you use their name in it's full original version or the name by which they are widely known by ??

Either way it wasnt a waste of time,you
'll always have the real pedantic responses whatever name you've chösen to use.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Regardless of what any of you say this does seem to be consistent with their behavior.

If the "Bavarian Illuminati" do exist, they do so with the cooperation of others, they are well planned and meticulous in achieving their goals...they are extremely patient in the execution of their plans...they have control over the financial system and manipulate the masses to further their control. They can have nervous reactions to situations and overreact at times. They have honor and faith in what they are trying to accomplish and will stop at nothing to achieve their main objectives. They can come across as being kind and gentle with ease, this could be why they are able to get away with the manipulation they use to achieve said goals.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Absolutelv,that's why I asked if it had tö be an the exact full name or the name their common name as you're results were highly apt indeed I thought.

In trying it out,as you said at the beginning you did n't know how it would go,it was successful alright.

The result described them nicely,even how they seem themselves and others.Therefore,as I said,not a waste of time at all !!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Thank you, at least you gave it consideration.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join