It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 : A Time For Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

They don't care about the 'we', they care about the 'me'. I am simply quitting the 'game' and doing whatever I want. If I die in the wilderness through starvation, albeit unlikely, then "So mote it be."

I will continue my meditation and my peaceful existence settling my affairs. I am taking only a few sets of clothes,shoes, and all of my knowledge.

I'm not abandoning them, and I am helping. However I refuse to stay in the United States. I can help; I just don't have to be here to do it.
edit on 6-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Shame you're quitting the game, you and 99% of the planet at the moment hate 'the game'

But like i said if you stayed you could bring 'the game' down from the inside or at least make the 'rules' of the game more palatable for the 99% of people who feel the same.

You seem to be more willing to let all the poor uninformed innocents burn than help them, and as the world around you burns you will sit in your solitary safety until you die of emptiness...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I wish you all luck my friend.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

the mortal body is the "container" thy you immortal and spiritual body degraded to reside in.

What?

Degraded?

You previously said:

The mortal body is the tomb for you immortal body. As below, so above, if you kill your own mortal body, say bye bye to the immortal piece of you.

So if you die,or as you might put it:"the mortal "tomb" dies", you wouldn't really be immortal then would you?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Reread the thread; it's not a doom and gloom. If you think it is, I don't really care. I've made up my mind.

Please think about it before being hasty, 21/12/12 means nothing dont lose yourself because of fear! perhaps its not fear maybe all you see is the end and thats that, do you have someone whom you care about and they for you if thats the case i dont see how you can just be defiant like that! i'm scared too but the only thing that makes me strong is the fact that i love life and my family infact my goal is to spend time with them and to be honest i dont know how you can just give up, whatever happens i will try to not have any regrets, fear and bitterness dont give up! nothing is certain!!!!

take care of yourself

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I want to help, I wanted to be one of the foot soldiers to bring it down. But it's all clouded and the path isn't clear. All I can do is remove myself from the illusion and work from the outside to help.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Shame you're quitting the game, you and 99% of the planet at the moment hate 'the game'

But like i said if you stayed you could bring 'the game' down from the inside or at least make the 'rules' of the game more palatable for the 99% of people who feel the same.

You seem to be more willing to let all the poor uninformed innocents burn than help them, and as the world around you burns you will sit in your solitary safety until you die of emptiness...

If any post could change ones mind this may be it.. I could never bear that weight, knowing I took myself off the front lines.

I sense a lot of change coming.. There's a lagging change that comes years after information spread.. The internet is doing their bidding as ours.. There are more of us to use it, so that sounds like a winning game to me.

Besides my life has been working out way too well lately.. I think im about due for some suffering one way or another, hahaha.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Since you want to keep twisting things around I'll spit it out nice for you. You arent the physical body that operate in this reality, but the spiritual and immaterial consciousness that operates through the brain. The soul is the piece of you that is simply you and all that is. It's your connection to the source and is immortal. Ergo, even of your physical body dies, the soul body will keep going. However, if you make the free will choice to end your own life, it is a symbolic statement that must adhere to the axiom "As below, so above.", and will destroy your consciousness, not allowing you to reincarnate ever again. Your soul was the perfect essence of god but through negative choices in past incarnations, you reduce yourself to the mortal, physical existence. Life is about the journey back to the source, love and unity with everything that is.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm not abandoning anybody; I'm just removing myself physically from the corrupted net of the USA so that I can actually be free to help the others.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

twisting things

I wasn't twisting things at all.

I was asking about what seemed an inconsistency in your posts.

But how do you even know reincarnation is real? You seem to base a few of your beliefs on reincarnation and kind of the Catholic thought that suicide is a sin...

Your soul was the perfect essence of god but through negative choices in past incarnations, you reduce yourself to the mortal, physical existence.

If the "soul was the perfect essence of god" how did negative decisions even happen?

Does the essence of god make "negative choices"?

edit on 12/6/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I do know it's real, I had a NDE when I was 3.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Veritas,

Just a question and I promise not to return to this thread. Just something to ponder.

What makes you think that you will be better "elsewhere" ???

You sound to me like you are having a personal inner displeasure where you are. And that is the problem.

It will follow you anywhere you go. Been there, done that, lost everything but the shirt on my back.

You don't even need to answer, just give it some further thoughts. It's your call, I'm no psyvhiatrist and this is just my opinion. Do as you will.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I do know it's real, I had a NDE when I was 3.

What does a near death experience show you about reincarnation?

Were you briefly incarnated into another being?

Also:

Your soul was the perfect essence of god but through negative choices in past incarnations, you reduce yourself to the mortal, physical existence.

If the "soul was the perfect essence of god" how did negative decisions even happen?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes, the soul can make negative choices through free will. In order for perfect to exist, imperfect may also exist.

As for the NDE, there is something about it that lets you know that you aren't who you think you are. I know I've been here for a very long time and even know one of my past lives.

Ragnar Lodbrok, and I remember dying by the poisonous snakes, it was an awful way to go and scarred my mentality in this life. I hate snakes ):

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

May I please?

I actually agree with him in a way, but I don't think souls are perfect.. Close maybe, very close, but still self identity remains, which is a good thing, to me.. good and perfect are not congruent for me.

Your Body/Ego are not perfect. They are your creation.. Like right now for instance.. I havn't had a beer in about 4 days..I'm an alcoholic.. I've been quitting on and off these past months. So in this situation..

body: "Give me beer, beer, beer, give me beer, Im so tired.. Am I dying, this hurts.. Need!!! "
Mind: "I'll be ok, but dang I wish I had some beer, eh I'll make some coffee. "
Soul: "Nice Job Man! LOVE!

And you are all of these.

In this way I used to view my body as a prison for my mind/soul, but now I know it's a temple. A resting place while I get my stuff together..

Hope I am not stepping on any toes by answering questions not aimed at me.

edit on 12/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i say go for it,i've wondered around a few countries living off the land...i wish i was over there..I wouldn't stop walking..but im a bit of a hippy and love being on my own with nature and not the biggest people person...hey if it doesn't work you can always resume the tedium...suck it and see

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I leave for a couple hours, come back, and the posts are even more pretentious than before. Lemme tell you something OP:

The most significant thing that will happen on December 21st 2012 is....
wait for it....

Here it comes....!

Nothing.

That very nothing, that will indeed occur, will be the precursor to a multitude of suicides, deaths, killings, rape, looting, abuse, animalistic behavior, and some heartfelt tragedies, among other things. Because nothing will happen, something will happen. You get what I'm saying? People will mistake this 'rise in violence' to that nothing. December 21st will be the most significant day in the last 100-1000 years because of the people who believe (and don't believe) something will happen.

That being said, you leaving ATS has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything other than yourself. I fail to see why you had to make a thread with a depressing undertone to say "I'm leaving", when you could have literally just made a thread saying 'Goodbye ATS' without all the 2012 ridiculousness.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

They are interrelated, I'm leaving ATS because of 12-21. If I'm still around, every so often, ill check in to let you know what I've been doing and learning.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by mr10k

They are interrelated, I'm leaving ATS because of 12-21. If I'm still around, every so often, ill check in to let you know what I've been doing and learning.

sounds good to me.
Oh and by the way If you come back to ATS and some Dustytoad is posting and has an Avatar of anything other than a scorpion, a mandala, and maybe a santa hat...

..It's not me and we have separated dimensions..

tell him to remember.. Haha..

No Seriously though.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ive been waiting for this my whole life, im hanging in there by thread..

It will all be worth it..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Ragnar Lodbrok, and I remember dying by the poisonous snakes, it was an awful way to go and scarred my mentality in this life. I hate snakes ):

PUHHHLEASE! You was Ragnar Lodbrok Give us a break

Legend claims that Aelle ordered Ragnar Lothbrok thrown into a pit filled with poisonous snakes. As he was slowly being bitten to death, he is alleged to have exclaimed, "How the little pigs would grunt if they knew how the old boar suffers!", referring to the vengeance he hoped his sons would wreak when they heard of his death.[[/ex
edit on 12/6/12 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join