It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012 is just the beginning of the Final Countdown.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Here we go. I'm ready for the doodoo that will rain upon me after writing this one

For the last months I've dedicated my leftover hours to study archeo-astronomical alignments/coincidences in old sites around the world. Some of you maybe remember a thread of mine where I weighed the possibility of two very well known sites showing an ancient map when superimposed on one another. The sites in question were Giza Pyramids and the Pyramids in Teotihuacàn. In the thread I mentioned a few vague theories that didn't quite catch on. But I misinterpreted the overlay. Before releasing I have to state why I think these two sites have a special meaning.

First of all, the measurements used in building. A quote from my previous thread.

The measurement that was used in Teotihuacàn is not known, but a very good estimate of it has been done. And the result is that one standard unit had to be 1.0594m. This measure sits well into all buildings and distances. Divide that measure with two and you get very close to the Egyptian Cubit, 52.97cm.

Then you can't count out the number of the big pyramids, three at each site. The biggest pyramids share almost the same base length (a very small difference only). The Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacàn has a height half the Khufu Pyramid. They both correspond to a very important number that is 3.1415 (base-height ratio). At Giza this is 3.14/2 and at Teotihuacàn it is 3.14/4. The architectural similarities was the reason I overlaid them in the first place.

By overlaying them they form a beautiful site map where the relations are just perfect. But that's not the point here... how to interpret is the catch.

Being a fan of a 'mysterious ancient lost civilization' that has given our forefathers their knowledge I will make a few points. Surviving cataclysmic events they had to make sure we would have the tools to predict these events and therefore maybe survive the coming onslaught. So they built large sites that served as surveying tools for earthquakes. Teotihuacàn being one, Angkor Wat being another one. Both of the sites had a 'pool' that was filled with water (Angkor still has water) and the water worked as an instrument reacting to the resonance of the earth tectonic movements. As talented star gazers and believers in natural cycles they somehow managed to resolve and tie these events to our cycles in the cosmos. To be more precise, the used the precession as a clock, or a tool to tell when things would occur. The Khufu Pyramid and the Sphinx were built as a big precessional clock that showed the relevance of the cycle. The Olmec Calendar (that has its roots in Egypt), later known as the Mayan Calendar was fine tuned to show us the exact date.

So what about the two overlaid sites, do they serve as a clock too. I think so, and they show us exactly 'when', but they do not answer the question of 'what'.

This picture is showing a specific time, a specific planetary formation in the future.

The site map relates to the inner solar system at the date of 31.3.2018 - 4.4.2018. The comet in the picture is just another coincidence, not related... (I think). And if it were, it's a small one, about 10m coming to a LD of 0.5. How ever what intrigues me is that there is a Blue Moon on 31.3.2018. And we all know there is some magic to earthquakes and full moons and tides.

What really bothers me is this old black pyramidian stone that is assumed to have pre-sanskrit writing on it.

The carvings or inlays show exactly the same formation and according to some sources the text predicts the coming of the Son of the Creator. I do not know if the Pyramid is an authentic find or a hoax, and I do not know if the carved text says what it supposed to say, but it really bothers me anyway.

The black pyramid stone overlay:

These are my thoughts for now, there are a lot more coincidences of the same kind in old sites but I'll leave it to be. I'm more than happy to hear your thoughts. Any of them. And I'm more than happy to continue researching this possibility, even if it seems loony and in full contradict with the consensus at the moment.

From 21/12/2012 we still have 1925 days to figure this one out.

166 320 000 seconds
2 772 000 minutes
46 200 hours
275 weeks
edit on 6-12-2012 by OnWhiteMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
what about the alignment that just occured on dec 3rd?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Well I have considered it, and it maybe a heads up for this period of changes and tries to open our eyes to really start pondering these messages that have been left for us. Thou I haven't given it particularly much thought.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It's the final countdown!

No offense to the OP, I believe this to be over analysis. I do think we are in a transitional period of history, a critical junction of sorts, but I don't think there is any reason to believe in a 12/21/12 apocalypse or any other date that I've come across, including this one.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

None taken

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
interesting....
one doomassday after another
predict this and that
countdown realy, ah... now rocky balboa will come and punch us all cont on that
:-)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It starts when Damascus is destroyed.

By the way things are going, we shouldn't have too much longer to wait.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I'm a believer in cycles of natural catastrophes. I assume you are proposing a human related instigation to all events? Why not, if we think us as one living organism. As a matter of fact, I do believe that we have been down this road, this very cycle as a species before. The beauty of the almighty Gaia.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnWhiteMars

I'm a believer in cycles of natural catastrophes. I assume you are proposing a human related instigation to all events? Why not, if we think us as one living organism. As a matter of fact, I do believe that we have been down this road, this very cycle as a species before. The beauty of the almighty Gaia.

Yes, history is cyclical, no doubt. However, I believe that is effected by the proclivity of mankind to be stubborn and hard-headed. All the ways of a man seem right in his own eyes, thus he is destined to fail when abiding by standards of conduct set for himself.

Damascus has never been completely destroyed nor left uninhabited. It is the oldest, continually inhabited city in the world. Therefore, there will be nothing cyclic about its destruction.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So what would be the cause for this total destruction and annihilation?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OnWhiteMars

Most likely some sort of retaliatory WMD. Preemptive strike is possible, but not likely.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
And so the convenient excuses begin. When nothing happened there will be all sorts of people claiming "it was just the beginning of the end" or "things happened that we haven't noticed yet" blahblah. This date means absolutely nothing, get over it.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

I'm not making any excuses, just pondering the possibilities around this fanatic date and happening that is brought up by ancient cultures. I don't wish for anything bad to happen. But it is safer to walk with eyes open than to travel in the dark

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Putting a bit more thought to it R Hoagland's energyline-theory of the 19.40 degrees sits well with my timeline in days... 1925-1931... Pure coincedence.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Did a small video on the topic. Unfortunately it is in Finnish but I think the graphics will make my point clear enough.

The part you want to watch begins at 2:30 and ends a little after 7 minutes.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Here is my prediction:

Lots of people will attempt a class action against the mayans because nothing happened, and they are all emotionally distressed and they spent all their life savings on random rubbish or/and sue the world governments because of the previously mentioned excuse.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

I don't think the 'event' runs that deep. It's more of an internet craze. After tomorrow, when nothing happens a few might be disappointed, but they will soon forget it and pick a new hobby to occupy their mind with.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Very well written and beautifully researched my freind.
Upon revisiting this thread today, (for personal research)
I took the liberty of sending you a 'U2U'.

My research of the 'Twin Pyramid" complexes, as I call them,
also incorporates Egyptian and Mayan folklore including the
use of the Nazca Lines.

I envy your ability to use the computer to do graphics and overlays!!!

Star & Flag for you.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
HI old freind -

The small pyramid of Giza and the small pyarmid of "The Avenue of the Dead"
seem to be the same size; I have overlayed them ontop of each other to come
up with this scenario.

What's your thoughts..?

Obviously, the dark red circles are the planets orientation - but the yellow circle
connects with where the Sphinx is located to this particualr orientation.
edit on 2-4-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

Hello again, and a thousand apologies again for my lack of responces! I will get better at that, been just too busy with the Earthquakes. Got to brag a bit cuz I've caught six of the seven big quakes with my index now. And I think it is a quite nice percentage.

Nice find there my friend. Does the sphinx orientation point out Hawaii, or does it pass on the north side? I'll do some crunching on this subject when I wake up in the morning. There will be an answer for you tomorrow, I promise! No more let downs

top topics

<<   2 >>

join