It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I JUST woke up from Sleep Paralysis, multiple times

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There is a thread going on in religion of someone being terrorized by a demon. They describe sleep paralysis in the same way we have it but attribute it to demons. Ive had SP a lot recently and I had one not long ago with several false awakenings. It kind of took it up a notch. LOL
I have PVC's (heart skipping), and they were so magnified in SP that I thought I was sending electrical pulses out and turning on lights and shorting out the electrical plugs.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ZikhaN

You had Astral Catalepsy

It's explained in this persons blog
hauntedhuntings.wordpress.com...

To sum it up Astral Catalepsy occurs when on the rare occasion the conscious mind catches the the spirit leaving or re-entering the body, it panics in the semi conscious belief that if the spirit is half in and half out then the body must be dying and literally unable to function. Think of the paralysis, the inability to breathe or scream and all the other sensations of astral catalepsy as a kind of mental and neurological “short circuit” in response to a realization that the spirit is in the process of either coming or going, which the physical body instinctively interprets as “death.”

Just had it last night ^.^ Now I'm afraid to sleep

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hmmm... You guys revived my 2 year old thread, haha. How convinient though, I recently had another episode of Sleep Paralysis literally a day or two ago. I was able to get out of it by calming down and breathing- as suggested by ChuckNasty and Cyprex. Thanks guys, and to ATS

a reply to: MoonBunny

Hmmmm... Astral Catalepsy. I honestly don't get what seperates it from Sleep Paralysis? To me it sounds like Sleep Paralysis. But thanks anyway for your input!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ZikhaN

Hopefully you'll never get them in the future. As I reach an older age, I have had no sleep paralysis. I do have pre-sleep anxiety, but I meditate past that. I'd get a solid 5 hours of sleep before my mind has other plans.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join