It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Shocking Examples Of How Sadistic And Cruel People Have Become

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
endoftheamericandream.com...

We are certainly on a downwards spiral as a species

Sadly, I could have easily included hundreds more examples just like these. Changes are happening to our society at a very deep and very fundamental level. Everywhere you look, hearts are growing colder and it seems like we are completely surrounded by psychopaths and sociopaths.

I see this everyday ,the cold indifference on peoples faces, why is this happening, well take a good hard look at the relentless disinfo that pours out of the media control towers. Take a good hard look at the socio-sexual morphing of the culture; the political corruptions, the religious depravities, the dietary dysfunction, of people willingly poisoning themselves, the intellectual dishonesty, the aimless, pinball bouncing, from one distraction to another we are being assaulted from every angle

I decided to leave out some really wicked things that some degenerate parents have done to their own children. But hopefully the list below will suffice to prove to you that we have a major problem on our hands. Normal people don’t do these kinds of things…

Where do we go from here,Id like to think since we are at rock bottom the only direction is up,I guess time will tell

edit on 6-12-2012 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Read some Marshall McLuhan, or watch videos of him. We're becoming a tribal people again. Tribal man is violent.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

I just got through reading the 20 examples...and I have to say I am nauseated. Unfortunately...there are many people who chose to be evil; they enjoy being evil and it is their pleasure to cause pain and destroy beauty in life whenever they are in the mood.

It is really difficult to know who you can and can't trust anymore. It could be a friendly acquaintance; a friend; a relative you thought you could trust etc. and then one day...they turn on you...and a horrible reality...one you were not expecting happens; if you live through it.

I say...trust no one...until they prove different.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I too read through the "20" and believe there should only be 18.

Numbers 5 and 8 don't belong in the list as comparisons.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Read some Marshall McLuhan, or watch videos of him. We're becoming a tribal people again. Tribal man is violent.

Whether we are becoming tribal again is irrellevent in this instance as that does not account for the increasingly sadistic nature of crimes being comitted,people are being cruel for the sake of being cruel

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It's a bit strange to see breaking statues in amongst that list of awful brutal crimes, i wouldn't put it in the same league let alone near the top of the list, i assume because it was a jesus statue it's considered just as evil as the other things, that in itself shows that our standards are a bit off. the rest are vile things that have been happening since the beginning of society, the bible itself is full of it. we may find better weapons but its the same stuff, so its not really what we have become more what we have allowed to continue.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Funny how the author of this article don´t even mention the drone bombing of women and children by USA

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

This is nothing new. There have been evil people since, well, people. Read history, some people are evil. Always have, always will.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

#5 Christmas statues of baby Jesus and Joseph were beheaded by vandals in Portland, Oregon the other day.

Tough stuff right there.
Granted, there are crazy people. There have always been crazy people, but the fact is that we, in the U.S., live in the safest culture ever experienced. Just take a look at any info on the dark ages and your life will seem like a cakewalk. Just think, no plague, no torture for religious or national affiliation, no excuse for ignorance. 20 stories out of 307ish million people? 50 stories out of 307ish million people and it's still a drop in the bucket.

No more fear-mongering!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Yes, yes it absolutely does. Tribes are some of the most violent societies on earth.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Wow, I did a quick Google search after reading your thread: 20 examples of nice people: Nothing!

I then searched for just: Nice people: nothing accept a few dating sites...

Sad but true this news is...

SS

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
I too read through the "20" and believe there should only be 18.

Numbers 5 and 8 don't belong in the list as comparisons.

#5 Christmas statues of baby Jesus and Joseph were beheaded by vandals in Portland, Oregon the other day.

Thats a fair call however it does show a complete lack of respect for community and an indication of society splintering

#8 The former executive director of a Salvation Army facility in Toronto has been accused of stealing thousands of toys that were intended to be given to little children.

This one i think belongs on the list for someone in this mans position to do this is about as low as you can stoop.
This man is a vile character masquerading as human being

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I see your 20 jerks and raise you 21 nice people:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Today in the world, just like every other era in human history, there are greedy, violent, vapid monstrous individuals in the world, as much as there are sweet, kind, intelligent and caring individuals.

Both types of people will always be with us. And yes I agree with the poster above about doing some historical reading before you decide we are the craziest most evil bunch to have been here

edit on 6-12-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
the funny part, the world is jealous of the american way of life.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

do you honestly believe that? i can tell you none of my friends around europe are jealous of the american way of life. often bemused but never jealous

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
Thats a fair call however it does show a complete lack of respect for community and an indication of society splintering

No, what it shows is that people place too much importance on material objects and idols.

Defacing community business and houses on the other hand I would agree to be a sad act by individuals.

edit on 6/12/2012 by Sovaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Really?? The human species is on a downward spiral, because you provided 20 examples of immorality?? In-case you didn't realize, there are over 350 million people in the U.S alone. And it's well-known that the media & news like to report on acts of violence & crime because it makes for a 'better read'. Acts of kindness & love also occur every second of every day, between countless human beings. The world is a blend of many things, and yes cruelty is one aspect. That doesn't mean the species is devolving..

I'm pretty sure if you lived back in the dark ages, and said the same thing people would actually agree with you. Disease, inequality, tyrants, public executions for being accused of using magic, executions for being a heretic, torture, and every other possible form of cruelty, apathy & immorality. Your link & post is neither shocking, nor surprising in the least bit.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
Funny how the author of this article don´t even mention the drone bombing of women and children by USA

I think the author is trying to focus on the apparent breaking down of civil society,oppressive govts the world over are a big part of the problem,people are having the life squeezed out of them and its sending many over the edge

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the funny part, the world is jealous of the american way of life.

I don´t know ONE, not ONE person, that want´s to live in America. I live in Sweden and I have never ever heard anyone wishing to move to USA or is jealous of "the American life"

It is actually the opposite. That we are glad we aren´t

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder

Originally posted by Nettlas

I think the author is trying to focus on the apparent breaking down of civil society,oppressive govts the world over are a big part of the problem,people are having the life squeezed out of them and its sending many over the edge

Maybe so, BUT, the author do point out the gov. of Holland as being cruel.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join