It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reviews Are In - Sinclair's "POW Story" Broadcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
From the most Anti-Kerry/ Pro-Sinclair Group I could find. Seriously nobody else is even talking about it. I forgot to watch myself.

Follow link for original source of choice commentary.

Full credit to FreeRepublic.com

~Sinclair sold out. They suck.

~I'm watching it in Williamsburg, VA. I'm very disappointed with it so far. It's trying to be balanced...and I want a slam Kerry session.

~Agreed. I gave up after the first half hour, when they started going into President Bush's service.

~Not worth the wait.

~Its not stolen valor, its like a pbs style panel discussion with some vets pro and anti Kerry. I was pissed it wasnt Stolen Valor so I went back to Free Republic.

~Sinclair caved...am watching it....Kerry coming out better than the Vets.... [MY FAVORITE]

~I'm watching....and I don't think it's powerful at all....and I DON'T LIKE THE FACT THEY ARE GOING OVER GWB'S records! [ GRAVY
]

~It's like a cheap student newscast.

~It's the biggest cop out I've ever seen. I've turned the channel. Disgusting... they showed more of "Going up river" or whatever that stupid thing is.. than they showed of Stolen Honor.

~They are so scared of being sued that it is truly a piece of junk. I can't believe I am wasting my time on this crap. I am going back to testing option pricing scenarios for next week. [CLASSIC]

~DUmmies must be celebrating right now. I hope Sinclair keeps all the problems it got for this. Watching now. I don't know what the Dems had to complain about. They threw their normal tantrums for nothing.

For nothing? Au Contraire my beloved "Hillary's Gate Cult." We did it for fair & balanced journalism, to put the fear of $God$ into corrupt broadcasters and for the precious look of disappointment on your face right now.

Looks like everyone can just go back to ignoring Sinclair Broadcasting like normal. Now even conservatives hate them.

WAIT: Speaking of tantrums...

~email sinclair.....tell em THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU WEENIES

~Better yet...file a complaint with the FCC agreeing with the lefties. Let's sink the ship by using what they already started. [GOOD ONE. THIS IS LIKE THEM FREEPING POLLS FOR KERRY TO MAKE THEM LOOK BIASED.]

~Be sure to let them know what you think: comments@sbgi.net

~Sinclair backed down to liberal boycotts and liberal investors. Well, I will be boycotting their advertisers and would never consider their stock. [COOL!]

Looks like the pro-Bush boycott of Sinclair is on.

[edit on 23-10-2004 by RANT]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   

The funiest thing is that all these people seem to have made up their minds about what they wanted to see (and thus believe) before they even saw it!

Nice demonstration of sheeple behaviour.

[edit on 10/23/2004 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yeah RANT it appears the DU censorship mission is accomplished, no truthful information about your candidate got out tonight ( at least on MSM that is) such a shame it is that you-all have to resort to these tactics in order to keep Kerry safe from the truth.

You will unfortunatly find that the voters on 11/2 will not fall for this crap, re-electing Bush.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
You will unfortunatly find that the voters on 11/2 will not fall for this crap, re-electing Bush.

Wow you're actually serious.

At first I thought you were being sarcastic but I read your post again.

Damn.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yeah RANT it appears the DU censorship mission is accomplished, no truthful information about your candidate got out tonight ( at least on MSM that is) such a shame it is that you-all have to resort to these tactics in order to keep Kerry safe from the truth.

Hey Phoenix, I wonder if Kerry has finally come clean and signed the 180?

We both know better...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What censorship Phoenix? According to Sinclair they aired exactly what they intended all along? A Fair & Balanced discussion.

Are you calling Sinclair liars?

...like they did anti-Kerry Swift Vets tonight?

~No. They said they were going to have a panel discuss "Stolen Honor." They didn't say that they'd give more time to the director of the pro-Kerry movie than to the director of "Stolen Honor." They didn't say that they would do a hit piece on President Bush's ANG service. They didn't say that they would call the Swiftboat Vets liars.

[edit on 23-10-2004 by RANT]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Hey Phoenix, I wonder if Kerry has finally come clean and signed the 180?
We both know better...

Hey edsinger, I wonder what happened during 72-73? We know better that your man is crooked too.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
*bumping RANT's thread*

top topics

join