It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria loads chemical weapons into bombs; military awaits Assad's order

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by markatUCR

Not that Im a fan of Mr Assad, or Mr Hussein. Theyre almost as bad as our leaders. I say almost, because at least they havent invaded countries and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people based on nothing but lies

edit on 7-12-2012 by markatUCR because: of spelling

You're right, they aren't as bad as our elected leaders, I mean they only tortured and murdered their own people, Stole what they wanted, when they wanted, raped their own women, ruled through fear.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cypress

You're right, they aren't as bad as our elected leaders, I mean they only tortured and murdered their own people, Stole what they wanted, when they wanted, raped their own women, ruled through fear.

Really, what do you base that on? The CNN coverage of the attack on the Kurd village, which were some 7000 people, but CNN turned it into millions. Or, do you base that on the news flash with the crying girl, talking about Iraqi soldiers throwing babies out of inqubators. Or perhaps, it's a BBC newsflash, of lines after lines of bodies.

Did it ever occur to your bean brain, that these are the "lies" that are being referred to. Probably didn't.

Seriously, next time you guys wanna fight evil ... go fight Obama, or his cohorts. Revenge the over a million people the US murdered in Iraq. Yes, they are over a million. You wanna fight torture, then go to Cuba, then send your navy seals to Cuba, to rescue the prisoners that are there .....that are being tortured on daily basis.

But it's not torture to you is it? Your brain doesn't even comprehend the amount of Evil, that's been done. Does it. It doesn't bother you, that in Abu Grahib, prisoners were murdered, tortured, sodomized .... for fun. It doesn't bother you, that there are no numbers on the prisoners in Guantanamo. It doesn't bother you, that prisoners are kept there out of official channels, without any security ... and they're basically equivalent to Nazi, Jew camps. Except for the part, that the US is much better at getting rid of the bodies. The bodies of Guantanamo, will never turn up, like they did from the Nazi Jew camps.

To summarize it, in a basic sentence. Abu Grahib, and Guantanamo ... are just a small fraction of the crimes done by the west, but they make every word from our mouth, dirty, ugly, pathetic, dispicable, lies.

Who on earth, listens to a murderer, and torturer, who hasn't even closed his own torture chambers ... talk about somebody else, torturing or murdering.

But, the bottom line is this ... the people of the middle east, are better than the citizen of the US. Because the people of the middle east, wan't change. While the citizen of western Europe, and the US. Publicly, elect murderers and torturers to office.

Face it, it's not like someone is holding a gun to our heads, and forcing us to do it, is it.

edit on 9/12/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/12/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wait..I thought the weapons were in rebel hands?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews
#OpSyria | Video Claims Proof Assad Unleashed Chemical Weapons | www.youtube.com...

looks pretty fishy to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think the ruler of IRAQ used chemical weapons on the Kurds, Same thing this guy is going to do,Maybe we should just move all americans out of the middle east, take all the money we are spending in the area to keep the rulers in power. and let them kill their own people and not our men and women serving in the military.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alexoscarew

I completely agree, get the US service-people out of the middle east, and africa.

Look at all the lies and rumors..... The UN is committing mass depopulation.

The reasonable people in the US need to stop our gov't from manipulating and fomenting depopulation orchestrated by the UN.

Leave these people alone. Drill our own oil and stop believing that the UN can determine "World Peace"
The UN is the biggest and most expensive detriment to this world, along with the UN - US "elected" regimes that always seem to win out.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

This encapsulates the kind of naivety and political blinkers so many people are wearing. Assad has decided not to go peacefully do why wouldn't he use WMD's against his own people?

Why should he go peacefully? It's not his people that want him out, it's "freedom fighters" trucked in from outside the country, funded and armed by the west.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join