It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hottest girl on the internet:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm a burned victim that asked nothing in return. His actions on this just irritates me that being burned inside, means nothing about being burned outside. Still. The same effect.

I hope you none of you ever go through it.

None of you.

It's the worst feeling ever........
edit on 5-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Did you walk into the wrong thread. I have no clue what you are even talking about?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Well, I personally hope you never get burned INSIDE and OUT.

Then you won't think it's all fun and games.

It hurts like HELL.

Good Luck.

I don't know what you are talking about. You suffered third degree burns? What does that have to do with a hot sauce prank?

Okay, I see that you edited your other post. So you suffered burns, that has absolutely nothing to do with this. And the "burning" from peppers is from capsaicin, it is an irritant, not the same thing as fire or anything that actually burns one's tissues.

Talk about comparing apples to pickles...
edit on 5-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

well i supposed thats what you get for going out with people who wear their caps on backwards.

Yeah, brutal. She should have just dated someone from the military:

Jesse served in the Air Force for 6 years (As said in BFvsGF vlog channel) and he met Jeana on leave between Kuwait and Germany. Jesse has made it clear that he has never shot anyone though he has had the chance to when someone drove their car onto an Air Force runway (Mentioned in DownRangeGaming gaming channel).

Oh never mind, he served his country.

Maybe it's the jeans he wears that's his malfunction, or I heard he even were boxers and not briefs...

youtubeaccounts.wikia.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

You don't know how much he put in the Sushi.

He had no right.

If he doesn't like her or agree with her..Then walk away. Simply put.

But, he purposely and malfeasance a situation to make it go wrong.

He's lucky, she survived it.

It is a prank channel, the couple pranks each other. It's agree upon that they will prank each other because they, you, have a channel for it:

An example of one of the worst physical pranks is when Jeana shot Jesse in the shower with a paintball gun. Two examples of manipulating pranks are when Jeana told Jesse she is pregnant and even after she confessed, Jesse explains how he was actually excited; the other example was when Jeana dips Jesse's tooth brush in the toilet cauing him to punch the wall in anger, but then he remained calm after being told that she swapped the toothbrush head to make it look like she cleaned the toilet bowl with the toothbrush.

youtubeaccounts.wikia.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Pranks are pranks but this isn't a prank IMO. There could have been a reaction and being the most extreme of the product, it would have been a very ugly one.

I once hauled a load of the precursor stuff that makes this AND makes Pepper Spray. The shipper in Nogales, Az didn't know or particularly care which it was being used to make...which I found interesting for some of the ingredients being the same.

I could not get in that trailer. Not once, the whole trip without being in tears like I'd been sprayed. It took a full day with the doors open and part of it with the reefer blowing outside air temp just to force air circulation around the open doors before I could use the trailer again.

Looking at her, I can almost feel it...because thats about what I looked like after just having to go in a few feet to adjust the load locks on SEALED 55gal drums of the stuff. Wicked strong isn't the term....and a prank? Oh..Fail on that boyfriend. I'd bet ..EX-Boyfriend before too long. Maybe not this? He's got a warped sense of where the funny line is tho....He'll do something else. What a jerk.
(The guy not the OP.. lol)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

He's lucky, she survived it.

ld50 on capsaicin is 47.2mg/KG.

The eye dropper he had is about a ml. Even if there were 50 mg per ml of capsaicin, it would take 50 eye droppers to get close to killing someone.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I really hope no one ever goes through 3rd degree burns at a hospital and sits their waiting over an hour. I really hope, no one gives Boncho Tabasco sauce that doesn't agree with me. But, I'm still in the waiting room.

Boncho thinks it's ok to go through this hell.

But, you wouldn't know unless you experienced it yourself.

Enjoy

and ask for the ....................AKA........

You realize third degree burns and the irritating effect of capsaicin (its an irritant) are two completely things right? Yes or no?

You realize an irritant does not do the same kind of tissue damage a fire does? Yes or no?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I do know, it hurts like hell.

Why you are condoning it, I don't know why?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Are you trying to tell me that being burned from the outside, is nothing like inside? It's the same thing. I don't see why you condone that?

That's what is annoying me.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I've followed this channel on YouTube for a few years, the hot sauce was relatively tame, they are BRUTAL to each other, but if they haven't broken up yet, I don't think they will, this is a long term prank war they've had with each other

m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

well i supposed thats what you get for going out with people who wear their caps on backwards.

Loool

Nice and truthful punchline.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Are you trying to tell me that being burned from the outside, is nothing like inside? It's the same thing. I don't see why you condone that?

Hot sauce and third degree burns are different things. Get over it

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
These two people do it to each other, and don't complain.

So who are you to judge them, whether the prank was wrong or not!!??

Everyone here on their ivory throne, say its not right, so judgemental, so banal.

If this is what these two do, then so be it, I for one won't judge it, or them.

Carry on.

vvv

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Erm if you look at the name of the person with the lack of humour then you will see that she was always going to defend the woman. Her name is Manhater & i wonder why she came up with that username. hmmm.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ohh nice one, I know she deserves it.. I been looking at what she´s been doing to him

But its all fun and games, sweet couple

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Did you know, that what she ate, the chemical in it, is an irritant. It is not fire, it does not do the tissue damage that fire or something at boiling temperature does.

It is an irritant. That's it. It does not even compare, or is not even on the same level as third degree burns.

Do you understand this now?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join