It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julia Gillard: 'The end of the world is coming'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Source[head line]Julia Gillard: 'The end of the world is coming'

THE Prime Minister has delivered a chilling message confirming what many people around the world feared: the Mayans were right.
Julia Gillard's 50-second message addresses her "dear remaining fellow Australians". She steps in ahead of CSIRO scientists to foreshadow the world's impending doom.
Ms Gillard lists the likely doomsday bringers to be flesh-eating zombies, demonic hell-beasts.... or K-Pop. But not the carbon price.
According the Mayan calendar, the world will meet its fiery end on December 21, 2012. Which means that, according to Doomsdayers, we've got a cool 15 days left to
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5-12-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Even the Australian Prime minister is getting in early and proclaiming the end of the world! Does she know something that we do not? I am sure she would be a member of the so called Elite and Australians are used to getting a slap in the face from her, but this a revelation to the public.

It may be tounge in cheek and a political media stunt, but there are far too many questions left a unanswered about this statement.

Maybe it is true after all and maybe we really are doomed. She is using diversion tactics to stop mass paranoia and all the associated end of the world outcomes.

I just find it odd that senior Elite make jokes about it.

[url=http://www.news.com.au/features/mayan-apocalypse-2012/julia-gillard-the-end-of-the-world-is-coming/story-fngjq0bi-1226531023530]www.news.com.au[/ url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
you should have put this in the joke forum
or at least rename the title you obviously know its only a joke

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Did you read the whole story ?
No really did you read the story?
Really?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That's just a little unnerving... it has to be a joke but why would someone of such regard and power say such a thing to her people?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
She is full of it IMO. Not interested in that negativity. She probably knows the Fourth Reicht guys are using bad tech to bring it in, but its not going to happen. We need to hold positive thoughts about a good wonderful world of equality and love.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Spoof video created for a couple of well known aussie radio comedians

sorry about that

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oh come on, this is funny. Prime Ministers aren't allowed to have a sense of humor now?

Next you'll be telling me she's a reptile. Oh wait...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think that it is pretty cool that she did that! She obviously has a sense of humor amid all the crap going on around the world. But wait . . . maybe it is her way of disclosing the imminent destruction to take place in the very near future . . . oh noes!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

I apologize if I come across as rude or condescending, but I think someone needs to say something to these tormented people that let the feeling of "look at me", "look what I "..."know"/ "figured out"/ "predicted" tendencies, mixed with the excitement of a "restart" get the best of them.

Here is what I have to say, something that is fact, fact as I know it, and soon to be fact as you will come to learn it.

Civilization, specifically ..... and dare I say "humans" while excluding those that truly get it... Humans have this little quirk about them..... They love to feel like they can predict the end days... They base it off others opinions, from people that must have been psychics...Frighteningly enough it has gotten worse from video games and anything else learned, that repeatedly resets everyone back to common ground...

Of course you have a good percentage of people that truly worry about the perceived doom and then you have those that are down right bat **** crazy over it.

Those that are disproportionately scared, are prone to drama and this is just a peak on a long graph of hysterical behavior. They will feel like it is xmas on the 22nd... Good for them...

The generally worried are normal in most cases.... They just have faith in someone that believes it is going down in the D on the 21st or simply trust that the internet is an reliable research team.

I would like to believe that people are just trolling when they talk about an ancient calender, that predicts the end. But ....... sadly enough, this delusional, recurring gene shows its angry head every few years. For thousands of years, it has been predicted, passed, reviewed, re predicted then passed again. ... This automatically implies that they were psychic. True psychics! Really?

I wonder when the Mayans predicted that they would disappear?

Some parents must be so disappointed with the result of their influence.

edit on 5-12-2012 by MobiusShaun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I thought it was hilarious.

All the end of the Mayan calendar, IF ANYONE HAS DONE ANY SORT OF RESEARCH ON IT, suggests is the possible return of Bolon Yokte (spelling?) and the return of the Nine gods, who may descend from the sky/arrive. This info care of Tortuguero Monument 6, which references the end of the 13th Bak'tun precisely, and the Comalcalco brick, which itself doesn't actually reference the 13th Bak'tun but instead references a day, month count that coincidentally lands on the end of the 13 Bak'tun.

I want the return of the Gods. I mean I don't but I do.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

K-Pop is going to destroy the WORLD.

Psy = The Anti-christ.

Gangnam Style is the Mark of the Beast - 666 - ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Get a grip. Do some research.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
2012 hysteria, even government is in on it.

Maybe the elite really do know something we do not....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

edit on 17-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

top topics

join