It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccinations in a Georgia Town

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I saw something rather unnerving while I was looking through my local municipal codes for local gun laws. If I am reading this correctly, the city of Waycross, Ga has the power to force you to have and maintain vaccinations. It is tucked away in a quarantine law but it seems to me that it states this pretty clearly.
Section 50. - (Restatement) Quarantine.

Be it further enacted, that said city commission shall have full power and authority to provide quarantine regulations and to establish a quarantine against any place, person or district in order to guard against the introduction of any contagious or infectious diseases; to provide that all persons coming into or passing through the city shall show a proper health certificate; to enforce all quarantine regulations by sufficient penalties; also to provide for the frequent and compulsory vaccination of all persons in said city, to provide that school children shall be successfully vaccinated before being allowed to enter the public schools of said city, and to provide and enforce suitable and adequate penalties against any and all persons who shall refuse to submit to vaccination in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the matter. They shall also have authority to provide for the isolation of those affected with or exposed to contagious or infectious diseases, and to establish and maintain pest houses, and to provide for the confinement of persons having such diseases therein and for rules governing the same, and to enforce such rules by appropriate penalties.

found at Municode

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think something in the Health Care bill lines up with that also., providing for door-to-door vaccinations, but I don't have time to look for it right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I always thought that they could make it uncormfortable for you (in a bureaucratic sense), but not actually force you to have ANY medical procedure, including vaccinations.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That is sure a scary read. I wonder if that would even include the flu vaccine, which everyone is pushing so hard?

I'm afraid that I would still refuse, if I lived there.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
without imagination and Alex Jones,
I am thinking all Cities have this in their Code and Ordinances.

How about a town near you with a nice outbreak of EBOLA virus?
Small Pox? Takers ? Anybody? How about Anthrax?

get a grip AJ followers!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by racer451

I am not a Alex Jones follower. This is just something that I saw in my local code. I was searching for local gun laws because someone has been target practicing with various guns about 100 yards from my house since 9 o'clock this morning. It is now 3 and they are still at it. This isn't fear-mongering or regurgitating someone else's ideas. This is what I found IN my city ordinance. I am not that type of person.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Be it further enacted, that said city commission shall have full power and authority to provide quarantine regulations and to establish a quarantine against any place, person or district in order to guard against the introduction of any contagious or infectious diseases; to provide that all persons coming into or passing through the city shall show a proper health certificate; t

All persons "entering or passing through"

Are they placing people now, at all roads at the city edge, to check papers?
I haven't been in the US for over 20 years now, but I do remember that I didn't need to carry paperwork other than my Cdn ID.
I don't think that would be something that people crossing the border even think of - having to make a doctors appointment to get copies of health records, in case they're needed to get into certain cities.
Plus, we Canadians don't get near the same amount of vaccinations as Americans.

They don't even mention flu shots up here when we go to the doctor.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Isnt Georgia the home of the city that demands every of age male to own a gun?
That wouldnt be Waycross would it?
I think Kenesaw maye is that one......but its a similar anti constitutional law that is UNENFORCEABLE without Federal emergency powers being declared....maybe...?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I think that particular section refers to passing through an actively quarantined area.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I own lots of guns, so that ordinance wouldn't be a problem. Except maybe for the people trying to force a vaccination on me or my family.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

get a grip AJ followers

Read much? Or you just have a fetish for bashing Alex Jones? Not one thing in the OP mentions or points to Alex Jones. So it must be a very unhealthy fetish you have there.......

The OP brings up a valid point. The laws are in place to pump us full of anything they choose too!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Isnt Georgia the home of the city that demands every of age male to own a gun?
That wouldnt be Waycross would it?
I think Kenesaw maye is that one......but its a similar anti constitutional law that is UNENFORCEABLE without Federal emergency powers being declared....maybe...?

I live in Kennesaw Ga and they actually have a law on the books that you cannot buy a house unless you own a gun. But it is not enforced. So the city you are thinking of is Kennesaw.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

How about gov't vaccines causing breakouts of Ebola virus, anthrax, small pox?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

show me even one!!

it is said that if you live your life in shadows, you will always be afraid of the dark.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

There is no need to come to a thread and treat peopl elike idiots. If you have information to debunk what I found, then go ahead. Otherwise stop being a basher and go troll somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Hi Happy1, Interesting...take polio for instance...it didn't really disappear, it mutated...to a form of non-paralytic polio. They just renamed it. It is called fibromyalgia. So much for vaccines.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Vaccines...what a crock. Ever really pay attention to the tv ads for vaccines...or read the magazine ads? They both state that the vaccines may not work for everyone. Say what? So then, I suppose those of us that don't get vaccines may not be endangering the rest of humanity afterall. Some vaccinated folks are just as much of a danger. Interesting.

More thoughts, how do religious folks justify getting vaccines when they contain human diploid cells, (aborted fetal tissue)? How do muslims and Jewish folks justify same when many vaccines contain porcine products, (pork)? How do vegans justify vaccines when some contain various animal tissue, (monkey tissue)?

Most of us hide antifreeze from our pets so they don't get sick/die, yet antifreeze are one of the contents involved as is formaldehyde. How do the folks from PETA accept the fact of all the animal contents in that stuff? I guess none of the above matters when a "me,me" society is worried about themselves.

Research about the ingredients in those shots, besides the germ dealy...msg, aspartame, polysorbate 80, squalene...ingesting the last two is one thing...shots going straight into the system is quite another.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blivey

not trolling at all....as I first posted these are measures put in place to isolate and contain outbreaks of serious disease or bacterium. I also ventured to say that every city in America has such codes....I would be "creepped" out if there were no measures at all to control and contain a germ which could wipe out major populated areas.
What I am speaking of is a real outbreak such as what Hollywood portrayed in the movie "Contagion"
as for trolling ..........mirror mirror on the wall............

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451

get a grip AJ followers!!!

No, you were suggesting that this line of discussion came from some Alex Jones theory and that we were all mindless followers. I agree that quarantine measures should be in place for an outbreak situation. But I don't agree that anyone should be able to force you to recieve vaccinations. If you want to die rather than recieve a vaccination then it should still be your choice.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Also, if you would have stated what your take on the situation was in the same way you did in this post, I would have responded differently.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join