It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are One Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
"I dreamed last night that I was traveling on a ray of light..to you and next day our eyes have met on the rays of a light"

I have read somewhere about the eyes look that met and when they do I guess they met a on ray of light.

If we look bad to someone then that person perceive our gaze as negative, if we look nice to someone then that person perceive our gaze as positive.... .... and everything happens on a ray of light.

They say that the eyes can smile ,and when they do the light intensifies.

scienceblogs.com...

"If everyone in this world would smile with their eyes at once, then I think the world would be a place where it will never be night."

oogletutorials.com...

The gaze of the eyes can express different emotions and if this is happening on a ray of light the light is emotion.

www.angelsbythebay.com.au...

Therefore when you meet someone first that meeting can take place on a ray of light without you knowing that.

Especially when there are no words but only glances.

Then we can say that the thought can travel on a ray of light.

Because our look express thoughts that we have when we look to someone.

So thought is light.

When we dream at night time we enter in another world "The World of Dreams" and in that world although is night our thoughts can produce light because also they travel.

They can travel from yesterday to tomorrow although we dream in the night before next day(s).

That is why we can dream what is happening in the future or what has happened in the past with someone that we know but we have no idea what happened to that person(s).

Because light can travel at a certain speed then the Theory of Relativity can be proved in the future events like a travel in time of the thoughts...on a ray of light.

"Those who are not with us they live somewhere out there on a ray of light and we talk with them all the time ...on the rays of a light."

For example the 9/11 events or the Japan Earthquake that many people have dreamed before happening has came as message sended on ray of light from the future from those who have lost their lives.

The emotion of suffering of those people was sended to us on a ray of light.

Actually the light has travelled back from the future back in time and this is happening only for short period of time maximum two weeks before a future major event.

So never underestimate the look in the eyes because we must know that "WE ARE ONE LIGHT" we that are alive here on Earth with those that are in the other world.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 12/5/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/5/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I've picked up women before with this technique

I agree with the OP. Star and Flag homeboy
The eyes are the way to the soul. You can tell anything by looking into someones eyes. Lying, sadness, anger, love, etc. A very powerful thing!
edit on 5-12-2012 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

You can tell anything by looking into someones eyes.
You mean like a conjunction between eye, light and thought.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What about when we express things without the eyes, perhaps through voice, the written word, through physical cues etc? Are those light? How can a blind man understand thought if he cannot see the thought in the light?

Therefore, thought isn't light.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Enjoyed the thread! I think it is interesting how we live within the realm of visible light. Kinda cool how everything in this reality is within that realm and depending on your depth of perception we can pick up those vibes that different people give off! Great thought provoking post!
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

How can a blind man understand thought if he cannot see the thought in the light?
"Divine is the grace of God for those who can see even if they are blind not with their eyes but with their heart."

Here is your answer,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

Kinda cool how everything in this reality is within that realm and depending on your depth of perception we can pick up those vibes that different people give off! Great thought provoking post!
I think that there are many ways to perceive reality .

There are coarse ways that we live day by day and the fine ways that we cannot even feel them but in a way we are aware of them.

Thank you for your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

How can a blind man understand thought if he cannot see the thought in the light?
"Divine is the grace of God for those who can see even if they are blind not with their eyes but with their heart."

Here is your answer,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is your answer as you've shown me: your thread shows that the blind man must first hear the expression of thought before he can arrive at any conception of color. Therefore, the expression was relayed not through light, but through the ideas expressed in sound, and the articulation of that sound into words which represent the ideas, directly refuting your own assertion that thought is light.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Has the light guided you to freedom or love or does it have you entrapped in the world of dreams?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Therefore, the expression was relayed not through light, but through the ideas expressed in sound, and the articulation of that sound into words which represent the ideas, directly refuting your own assertion that thought is light.
Sure....

...but I guess their eyes have meet on light ray even if he cannot see they met in dreams in the night when he was asleep,that was the idea of that thread he cannot see color but he can see the color of love.

He drew white color on a white paper with a white pen...and then he saw the color of white.

'Today I drew white

with a white pen on a white piece of paper

and I saw the color white.'

But you might be right and I might be wrong .

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by piequal3because14

Has the light guided you to freedom or love or does it have you entrapped in the world of dreams?

In a world of the Truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Great post

S&F

I will return later when I have more time ...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Thank you ...I wait your thoughts to be expressed here in this thread on a Ray of Light.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have a few minutes to chime in my thoughts.

As the saying goes the eyes are the window to the soul. The eyes can show much about how one is feeling. You can see happiness in ones eyes, you can see sadness, you can see concern, etc. Since all is energy, energy is light, the smile on the face, or seen in the eyes can change ones emotions, which has a ripple effect.

I love showing people how their thoughts effect their energy levels within themselves. Most are amazed. Also, when one sees another smile it strengthens the other persons energy field. And in turn when someone has a sad look on the face it can weaken those who see it.

Every thought, look, word, action has a reaction on ourselves and those around us. We are all connected. We are all one.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Since all is energy, energy is light, the smile on the face, or seen in the eyes can change ones emotions, which has a ripple effect.
So it is very important our behavior towards others, life can change for the better even at a glance.

This is why they say bright looks.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join