It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
found the full show if interested

edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

He speaks more about running in 2016

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I love Jesse, bit if I were the producer of a live television show I would choose not to have him as a guest- unless it was in a pre-recorded segment. Problem is that you never know what is going to fly out of his mouth, and you could be opening yourself up to lawsuits. He just says whatever he's thinking and feeling at the moment, and eventually someone will end up getting sued for libel or slander. Not to mention the curse words that come out.

Jesse Ventura is awesome, but in live TV you have to cover your backside- and that means your wallet too.

Indeed. Because that's what journalism is all about: money.

The heck with the truth. Protect the bottom line instead.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4

Indeed. Because that's what journalism is all about: money.

The heck with the truth. Protect the bottom line instead.

When has it ever been about anything else?
The news wouldn't air if not for the commercials, newspapers would not be printed if not for the ads.

They don't care about presenting truth for truth's sake; it's all about making a profit.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i don't like the way he degraded David icke he didn't even let him speak. He just spouts nonsense loudly. He's an embarassment to what he used to be. They dont want him on live tv because they are tired of him making a fool of himself. jesse is a tool along with alex jones! david icke was exposing all of this long before these 2 clowns!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Perhaps the same reason Bill Lyne was only allowed internet radio and his books
needed self publishing and distribution is a hassle cause there is truth in conspiracy.
There is a truth in dis information as well but clearly overcome by the proper Illuminati
twist to lie to your mind. A new video Unsealed has the old fellow from UFO Hunters
that kept on saying Aliens every which way and sideways and now does time travel
to any other theory out there. Give reasons we need better programing cause you
can't watch that program very long.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing!

@11:52 is priceless

Jesse: How many people here think I make crackpot points?

Crowd: *silent*

Jesse: How many people think I make sensible points?

Crowd: *Cheers!*

Jesse @ Peirs: You are in the minority my friend.

Good play Jesse!! uses the crowd to his favor

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I love this guy's take on things sometimes...

...and am I the only one who thinks he's starting to look a bit like a reincarnated Ben Franklin?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

OMG you are so right..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I dont think Jesse ventura is an amazing person, i find him intriguing. He actually talks to important people on the inside.. doesnt just trash talk on conspiracy blogs... he makes the effort to show you the facts, things you can just speculate until shown live proof of what is happening.

Thank you for this thread OP, this guy is awesome in his futile attempt to raise awareness.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think the guy brings up a lot of valid points, but despite having not watched the Ozark conspiracy yet, it seems out there. Anyone in the Ozarks knows our history of underground facilities, but for the most part, they aren't really secret. I also saw a map that was the supposed extent to the facility according to Jesse, and can tell you it is exaggerated to say the least. There are enough extremely deep caves here to prevent it from being that big without opening up into public cave systems.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I have this whole episode on my DVR, have watched it twice and still haven't deleted it. An excellent interview if you can find the whole program!! Just disappointed that Jesse didn't point out that 11 of the 19 alleged hijackers have been found alive and well . . .

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by igniterevolution

Yea it seems they are reaching with the newer shows.

In a way it will make other more "realistic" conspiracies seem less "valid".

Last one I watched was on time travel.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freee

I don't know if his attempts are futile. He is one of many voices. The puplic IS becoming aware. (Did you not notice the audience response to Morgan's "crackpot" comment?) The problem is that the monied elite who feed off of us don't care that we know what they're up to and use their media assets to disavow our knowledge of them and their actions with blanket propaganda. It really isn't up to Jesse Ventura to spread the word: It's up to all of us helping others become informed. When you come up against someone who's like talking to a brick wall, just move on to the next. Eventually, the informed will outnumber the disinformed.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Jesse is amazing and I too love him. Anyone who is willing to stand up for us (us being the regular folk) deserves all the praise in the world. Can't wait to get home from work so I can watch all the videos. While his appearance and blustery manner may turn some folks off I happen to like it lol

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Can you say what he said ? I have no sound card in the computer at work so I cannot hear this. What does he say that makes Piers drop his jaw?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

JV is a revolutionary and he his the face of conspiracy theorists. Name another former Governor or any other high ranking government official who has the celebrity status to get airtime on a mainstream network and the balls to go on the record about the topics he talks about.

Like it or not JV understands you have to get the message to the people via the media that they watch - whether it's the lame stream media or not. This is what's so cool about Ventura - he has enough viewer draw and the media is so weak that these media guys will suffer his message to get the ratings. They can't reconcile their greed with their desire to censor.
edit on 5-12-2012 by beanandginger because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2012 by beanandginger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ventura says what many people think but never ever dream of saying it out loud.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Piers is interviewing.. he has to play devils advocate. Have you never seen an interview before?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Can you say what he said ? I have no sound card in the computer at work so I cannot hear this. What does he say that makes Piers drop his jaw?

Hmm.. Not sure what part exactly you are referring too.

When he brought up the BBC building 7 indecent his body language became a tad "concerned" for lack of a better word.

A few times he looked to the camera with a "WTF do I do, this is live" type look, in my opinion.

Jesse may appear a little over emotional at times but that is kinda good. I feel it shows his passion towards what he does. If it was the normal style politician I just can't see the message getting across.

Jesse may scare people with what he says (its easier to feel comfortable and not ask questions) but I think if we ever plan on pulling the collective wool from over our eyes we gotta up the ante so to speak.

That is where Ventura comes in.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by drneville

and how do u think you would kick a proven war veteran Seal?

Jesse is a hero so far 13 people have been killed just after talking to him..... I am concerned for his life and want to see him on the 2016 presidential ticket...

Again seriously drneville that statement makes you a bigger (enter your description of Jesse here). If you don't like him respect that he served under fire in missions that Special Forces won't touch.....

Star n Flag thank you for this post OP!!!!!!

self editing out what I really wanted to say!
edit on 12/5/2012 by IceHappy because: self editing out what I really wanted to say!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join