It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jesse Ventura is not allowed on.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Jesse is so cool!!!!

Jesse for president!!!

Thanks for sharing the video.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I love Jesse, bit if I were the producer of a live television show I would choose not to have him as a guest- unless it was in a pre-recorded segment. Problem is that you never know what is going to fly out of his mouth, and you could be opening yourself up to lawsuits. He just says whatever he's thinking and feeling at the moment, and eventually someone will end up getting sued for libel or slander. Not to mention the curse words that come out.

Jesse Ventura is awesome, but in live TV you have to cover your backside- and that means your wallet too.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

A Ron Paul / Jesse Ventura ticket would have brought me out to vote again.

The first time I ever voted was in the firs Bush election...even at my young age I was like OMG no no no no no.

After what happened it was the first and last time I ever voted.

You gotta admit though, Bush said some epic funny stuff. These are my two favorites, so many to choose from.

33. "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

42 "I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." --as quoted in Bob Woodward's Bush at War

Epic.
edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Aww what a cute avatar.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I hate the guy, very rude manors imo

Bla bla, i am so big and strong and rude...
should talk like that to me, i would kick his ...

But then again, i'm not american

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by drneville
I hate the guy, very rude manors imo

Bla bla, i am so big and strong and rude...
should talk like that to me, i would kick his ...

But then again, i'm not american

That is the role he plays. He still plays the professional wresltler and he still makes money doing it. He has admitted the he and his show are just entertainment so that is just how you shoud view him.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by drneville

Well he was a professional wrestler at one time
At least he isn't putting the people in choke holds

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I always thought it was odd that Piers (or whomever) decided to have a live audience that day. For what. To prove him that he's wrong about all his 'silly theories', but it ended up backfiring?

If ever, Ventura had to have some sway in the public opinion arena that evening.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I believe he said something along the lines of: That he would run for president in 2016 if he doesn't have to spend any of his money to get on the ballot and if a grassroots effort is taken up by the people to have him get on the ballots in each state.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Heck yea

I would support him.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

I believe he said something along the lines of: That he would run for president in 2016 if he doesn't have to spend any of his money to get on the ballot and if a grassroots effort is taken up by the people to have him get on the ballots in each state.

It would be nice but I don't think he would get very far in the process. He's pissed off too many people but you never know these are strange times we're living in.

If he did run and lost it would give him a lot of material for his tv show.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Well get a grass roots effort going . He couldn't do worse than the ObamNey ticket we were given.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I love Jesse Ventura. I'm not ashamed to say it. He's unique, one-of-a-kind, ham-fisted and blunt. With a sun sign in Cancer, he cannot help but get emotional.

Because he gets emotional, I know that he gives a damn.

I like and trust people that get worked up and put all their cards on the table. It is the slick, quiet, controlled types that I don't trust. Also, those types of people are about as exciting to listen to as morse code.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Or he could do like the Donald and just keep hinting at running to get free publicity with no intention of running.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

I like and trust people that get worked up and put all their cards on the table. It is the slick, quiet, controlled types that I don't trust.

Two great points.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Quick unofficial wiki on how to get Jesse on the ballot for 2016: see step 7
www.wikihow.com...

Step 7:
Get ballot access in 50 states. This may be difficult and expensive. Each state is different so you must contact each state's Secretary of State for the forms needed to be listed. Getting signatures and support across the state is the goal. For more information, click on this link: en.wikipedia.org...

Ballot access
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-12-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I love Jesse Ventura. I'm not ashamed to say it. He's unique, one-of-a-kind, ham-fisted and blunt. With a sun sign in Cancer, he cannot help but get emotional.

I like and trust people that get worked up and put all their cards on the table. It is the slick, quiet, controlled types that I don't trust. Also, those types of people are about as exciting to listen to as morse code.

Ditto that. I think he's great and my instincts tell me he's a straight shooter and not out there for 'disinfo' as some here feel. Gotta go with the gut on this one and say that until I see a reason to feel otherwise, I'm definately in his corner and trust him more than most.

And I loved the Piers show OP so thanks for this thread. Saw it when it aired and just loved watching his expressions and reactions as Jesse stole the show. Yeah, Jesse's flamboyant and over the top but it does get your attention.
Also, thanks for that Ozark vid. I'd missed that one!!

SnF for ya.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Maybe I've had my head in the sand, but I never saw that video. It looked like small explosions going off in different spots at like the 1:30 mark!! What is the official explanation for that, if any?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JustLu

Thank you. I just happened to come across it and thought I would share

It worked out well, got to see a video posted by a user I had missed too.

Kinda wish we didn't have flags and stars, or at least an option for the opposite of a flag or star to choose from. Balance things out a little

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

That's what I am wondering.. I missed it too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join