It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ace of Spades & December 21st--Tell me what you know!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Originally posted by rickt43
reply to post by jacygirl

I don't know whether it has been mentioned here but does everyone know that ....( 12/21/2012) 1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2 = 11

Watch what happens on 12/21/2012 at 11:11 GMT.

Second line.

What's going to happen? I better at least convert GMT to my time zone so I can be ready with a bowl of popcorn. I would really, really like a game-changing event (for the better, of course) to happen.

But, would we really be so lucky?

I said I'm not a gambling man, but I'd still place a bet on 'status quo.'

Either way, I'll have the rest of my life to see any changes as they unfold. So it can't be so bad.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've heard the explanation that there will be an alignment between our solar system and the center of our galaxy. The other way I've heard it is that every 13000 years our solar system crosses the "equator" of the galaxy. This makes me wonder what happens to a solar system and its components at that point. Any astronomers out there to clarify this?
People who have been on ships which cross the equator notice water spins the opposite direction going down a drain depending on which side they are on (north or south). Gravity is still the same but other forces come into play in a way that is easily detected. People who survived the last crossing seemed pretty determined to build structures which were indestructible (megalithic structures in Egypt, South America, Cambodia, all about the same age)... what happened then?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

What's going to happen? I better at least convert GMT to my time zone so I can be ready with a bowl of popcorn. I would really, really like a game-changing event (for the better, of course) to happen.

I am hoping for a sudden "pole shift" resulting in mass healing of Bi Polar disorder across the globe.

edit on 9-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

If you are correct about this 11:11 thingy, don't you think that something would have happened by now ?

11 Nov 2011 - Nothing
11 Nov 2012 - Nothing
22 Nov 2012 - Nothing

Notice a pattern here ?

12 Dec 2012 - Oooo i wonder what might happen. Nothing !!!! Again.

This 11:11 thing is turning into a damp squib.

Those who are giving out these codes havn't got a clue what to do with them.

Something very powerful... transformative, even... happened to me on 11/11/11. I wasn't even looking for anything interesting on that day. Not that I'm not into numbers like that. I am. I was just rather out of touch that week, living in the country, and broke on top of it. I was playing Portal and living on unemployment, oblivious of the date until a couple of days later.

Two wolf hybrids that I was caring for escaped from me, and since I knew that the bigger one was friendly and non-agressive with the local livestock (being well fed always), I made a 30 minute search of the neighborhood and decided that since they would be back in the morning when they got hungry, I would see about looking for them then.

That night, the pair allegedly killed two prize alpacas. Not wool-growers. Foo-foo prize breeding stock. Long story short, insurance covered the farmers' losses (and then some, I'm sure!). But what happened inside of me was one of the hardest things I have ever had to go through.

Those wolves were the beloved pets of a couple of dear friends, who trusted me with the care of their animal friends. I failed them utterly, and I basically had to make a choice between life and pride. The wolves had to be re-homed (I was actually impressed that the farmers didn't push for killing them). My pride was so wounded, and I was sincerely remorseful, and I got to a point where I had to say, Am I going to kill myself or let this pass? I'm glad I let it pass, and it was to date one of the most difficult lessons of my life.

Non-judgment is the only way to get through something like that.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Very interesting story. Sometimes we have to learn lessons the hard way. My life changes so often and so fast that I can't even keep up with what dates things happen to me.

I have forgotten what solid ground feels like.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's so interesting to read how many had to hit "bottom" to find peace and love. I would be in that same boat.

I just wish I knew how to help others find it without having to hit a bottom of their own. Then I wonder if that is the only way one finds the path of total love, forgiveness, peace, etc.

The hard part, for me, is trying to get my kids to understand it. I keep reminding myself that they are on their own journeys here and their path may not be the same as mine.

When I was younger my grandmother had a NDE, back in the 70's. All I remember was that she had had a heart attack and she said she went through a tunnel and saw a hand reaching out to her. As she got closer she was told that if she continued she would not be able to return. She then thought of my grandfather and decided to return.

I had questioned a medium friend of mine regarding reincarnation. My question was if that (reincarnation) were true how do you contact those on the other side that have reincarnated. His explanation was that their is always a "higher self" that remains on the other side, a piece of you so to speak. Which made sense to me.

Just rambling here. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

I just wish I knew how to help others find it without having to hit a bottom of their own. Then I wonder if that is the only way one finds the path of total love, forgiveness, peace, etc.

I have been wondering this as well. Sometimes I think I have been "sharing" it my whole life to some extent.

It has completely changed the way I view "suffering".

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5

I'm not exactly sure I've found peace, love, and happiness. I've searched this place over and under and still can't find one honest, decent, selfless person in this town. But I have learned how to mellow out. Our natural state is love. So many people are just rubbing against the grain right now.

I have tried to teach others how to just relax and float downstream instead of fighting the currents. I think hitting "rock bottom" is an essential part of the lesson. How can you teach somebody something that they aren't ready to learn? Heck, sometimes people hit rock bottom and still aren't ready to learn something new--aren't willing to make the changes they need to.

All you can do is lead by example and maybe someone, somewhere, sometime will follow your model. Don't try to teach people..it only scares them away..just show them by example and they'll think it was their idea all along

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl

I think what bothers me the most....is the Dec. 21, 2012 date...the exact time being stated is...11:11.
I have wondered if this date will be 'different' for those of us experiencing this phenomena....(not that I have any clue what/if anything is going to happen)....but 30 years is a long time to be wondering....what does this mean?
jacygirl

Hey, maybe the 11:11 is related to the strangeness of the Ace of Spades - the Ace of Spades can be considered the 4th Ace, a 1, thus, 1111 -

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Although I'm sure this thread is moot by now--and I'm sure everybody hates me after posting the experiment video which yielded no results to support my claim...

I just wanted to add that I was doing my meditation shuffle quite a lot today while making a new thread. I have been seeing the Ace as described in the OP. I haven't dealt any hands but the few times I have cut the deck or accidentally seen the bottom card..it was the Ace of Spades.

What prompted me to write this additional post was because I dropped a few cards that fell underneath my desk. I then counted the entire deck to find that one card was stilling missing. I looked around for a few seconds and then spotted it tucked neatly into the armrest of my desk chair--Ace of Spades

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Maybe the Ace of spades is trying to teach you a lesson.

I know at times in my past I would have certain "things" continue to show up randomly.

Is there anything else that seems to be stalking you lately?

Maybe an animal, or symbol, perhaps that attractive neighbor lady?

edit on 19-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Hey, we'll find out soon, won't we? And if all else fails I can just tell the neighbor lady to take a hike and step off!

edit on 19-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Are you still "here" my Narcoleptic friend?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Are you still "here" my Narcoleptic friend?

Yep, I just took a really long nap.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join