It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do girls all come at once?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I know the feeling my friend, have been there before, from my experience this is the best i can offer, its because they love competition, or having something someone else wants, Thats why my wife won't let me wear my ring to the bar, If they don't know about each other then they more then likely feel the self confidence beaming from you,if you already have someone then you won't try to impress other women, and when a women feels that you can be confident enough to just be your self around her, they go nuts. I dont know about the rest of you but i feel a lot better about myself knowing i got a women waiting for me, at least from my experience that just what i assume, i don't ever try to truly understand a women
good luck

Dirty-D
edit on 5-12-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
You outta stick with the "fling" girl. You already made plans with her did you not? (stick to your word)
the one you have been secretly "swooning" over, can you give us more details on why her previous relationship ended?

She was being neglected from what I gather....

link   

link   
PROVERB

"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"

NO not always......
edit on 5-12-2012 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

PROVERB

"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"

NO not always......
edit on 5-12-2012 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

I agree, but I haven't even built my fence yet.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

You outta stick with the "fling" girl. You already made plans with her did you not? (stick to your word)
the one you have been secretly "swooning" over, can you give us more details on why her previous relationship ended?

She was being neglected from what I gather....

haha. Needy and clingy huh?
You think you can keep her preoccupied for a while?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I find it's the opposite. Girls don't seem to come at all.

... And no, that's not an inuendo. :p

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Dude, always go for the untouchable. That's the one your still gonna wanna do stuff for in the next two years. The other one? Well, you'll be thinking to yourself. "I don't need you, shoot, make your own steak!"

The untouchable one is definatley the right answer.. Follow your penis.... He'll never let you down...

Guys tend to underestimate the power of sex. I took the safe bet once. I'll regret it forever. Don't let feelings get in the way of your penis.
edit on 12/5/1212 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
First of all, sex pun about the title.

I know exactly what you're talking about though, women seem to all materialize at the same time.

Go for the one you feel more compatible with even if its a long shot. Don't settle. Worst case scenario it doesn't work out and you try again.

Give us a paragraph about each one though.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yer a BIG boy now buddy...........use your own intuition here...follow your strongest leanings, but analyse the feelings you are experiencing first....
You dont need advice.....you already KNOW what you will do...just do it!
Let the chips fall where they may (or the little Bonchos......:lol

All the best my friend!.......s
We ll miss you on ats......................................
edit on 5-12-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The untouchable girl just came off another relationship?

You do not want to be the rebound guy. It never lasts. Stick with your original plan.

Although, it you just want a quickie with the untouchable girl before settling down, I have no problem with that (although the other girl might but, what she don't know...) .

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
To answer the question you asked in the title it is a snowball affect, if you have more than one iron in the fire so to speak you are much less outcome dependant. This means you come off as a lot ness needy, and much more aloof, and alluring, and that attitude is catnip to women.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
To answer the question you asked in the title it is a snowball affect, if you have more than one iron in the fire so to speak you are much less outcome dependant. This means you come off as a lot ness needy, and much more aloof, and alluring, and that attitude is catnip to women.

absolutely, keep a bit of a mysterious auro around you.
Try to be more like us scorpios.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I think it is because when you are lonely and feeling rejected, you are not that attractive.

When you are getting some,
your complexion and attitude brightens.
This is attractive to the opposite sex.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What we cant have always seems mor e attractive. Take your time and get to know both women better.

running with the wolves

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

absolutely, keep a bit of a mysterious auro around you.
Try to be more like us scorpios.

Good advice

Make sure you don't just want the out of reach girl because you can't or couldn't have her. I've made huge mistakes in my life because of that. Even when I've totally convinced myself that wasn't the reason I wanted something, it really was a part of it on some subconscious level.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join