It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An answer to most of the unexplained !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi to everyone,

This is the 1st main post I'm making and will probably be my last ( as I can't see much else I could bring to the table that is not already brought by other people here). What sparked me to do this post was in fact someone else making an unrelated post about "the nine" and seeing I'm reading this book for the 2nd time, and it's had a life changing effect (positive) on me I figured it would be selfish not to.

Cutting to the chase I have over the last 6 months stopped all drink and drug use which I have been abusing for over half my life, was very lost and stumbled across this book again that was recommended to me by a guy I worked with briefly back in 2003 ( I forget the situation but he was related in some way.. mother brothers cousin or something like that which was involved in the sessions! lol). In re -reading this (it's made better sense to me the 2nd time round), it has offered me a change of direction for the best, very positive help, peace of mind, confidence, happiness, purpose .. I could go on all day.

Basically I am encouraging anyone who has not read it to do so and if you have already read this I would love to hear your opinions and whether it has had a similar effect on other people.

The book is called "The only planet of choice " and the version I have I got from Amazon ages ago .. it's the 2nd edition edited by Mary Bennett. A member of ATS(starcrossd) on the other post offered a free version from a download link which I have added here but full credit to them/him/her for link: archive.org...

That is kind of all I have to say as I feel that there is no way I could ever try to explain this or even really summarise it anyway near as well as it is conveyed by reading it and I don't wish to say anything misguiding ... safe to say though it provides an answer to just about every question I have had of the unknown regarding who we are, what is our purpose, why we are here, how it all started, ancient civilisations including the classic Atlantis, the purpose of the pyramids, when they were formed, how they were formed, the purpose of influential characters, Socrates, Plato, Leonardo Di V, even Nostradamus and of course Jesus, reincarnation, religion, early man, crop circles, energy lines, higher planes of existence, ET's and/or extra dimensional beings and their purpose, (an interesting idea on dolphins), the basis of good and bad, what's happening in the world and what we need to do, afterlife... and somehow by the time I finished it, it seemed to fit together like a jigsaw and for me everything made sense.. having said that I could only read 5-10 pages at a time at parts as I found it hard to get my head around certain parts!

I was relatively shocked to see next to no references on this book on this site in the archives seeing that it seems to cover and offer explanation for bundles of questions I have seen asked on this site or debated over the years... so to repeat myself, I am posting this to encourage anyone who is interested in the above things I mentioned to read it and would love to hear from anyone who has read it what their thoughts were. (Friends of mine I have mentioned it to and who have read it have varied opinions and even varied interpretations). My thoughts are its worth a read regardless of your beliefs and end opinion as it brings a positive and uplifting message either way. The summary on the back of the book by Michael Glickman (journalist and cereologist) sums it up nicely "if this book is the work of the imagination, it is a poetic and consistent work of art; if, as I prefer to believe, it is based on truth, it must be one of the most important books ever written."
Also I should probably say that I am open-minded but by nnnoooo means believe too much in much that I do read and just evaluate everything .. somehow though this just gripped me and made sense to my core.

Sorry I've rambled a little but thanks for reading this and look forward to see what you think! :-)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjoones

Dear mrjoones,

A flag and star for recommending any books. Your post was just fine and you should not be shy about posting in the future. I doubt I will read the book; but, it will be based on the subject matter. Others that are interested in such issues may be helped by knowing that such a book exists and that you have provided a link where they can read it for free.The great thing about ATS is that there is always someone interested in the same things as you. Peace.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Here are a couple of quotes from the book, just in case others are wondering the general nature of the text.

I will try to explain it in a manner in which you may understand. Nine is complete. Everything is nine. In your world you have said seven so many times, when everything is truly nine. There are nine chakras, which are the nine principles and nine elements of what you call God. There are nine bands around this planet Earth. There are nine etheric bodies, and the purpose of growing your etheric bodies or going through your transformations and transitions is to attain the nine etheric bodies. Nine is a complete number, it is whole. When you go over a nine it cancels, it becomes one, and a nine is complete. This does not change. But remember this: we ourselves are not God. All of you and all of us make God.

ANDREW: What part of the Universe do you work in, or what is your management...
Tom: We are the Universe.
ANDREW: Now, in this Universe, there are worlds of matter, antimatter, photons, rays, energies, particles and more. Which part of this domain do you exist in, or is it beyond our comprehension?
Tom: It is beyond your comprehension. We come from the zone that is cold. This is perfection.

I will read some more of it, but this book is not looking very good for me. I have been accused lately of not having an open mind...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Feel free to scold me for this, and report me to the Mods, but my fingers have taken a life of their own and I can't stop them. From the quoted section:

I will try to explain it in a manner in which you may understand. Nine is complete. Everything is nine. In your world you have said seven so many times, when everything is truly nine. There are nine chakras, which are the nine principles and nine elements of what you call God. There are nine bands around this planet Earth. There are nine etheric bodies, and the purpose of growing your etheric bodies or going through your transformations and transitions is to attain the nine etheric bodies. Nine is a complete number, it is whole. When you go over a nine it cancels, it becomes one, and a nine is complete. This does not change. But remember this: we ourselves are not God. All of you and all of us make God.
Isn't the "When you go over a nine it cancels" business only true if you're counting in base 10? Do ethereal bodies have 10 fingers? Also, what happened when we demoted Pluto, so now we only have 8 planets?

I'm sorry, I can't control myself. My fingers are making me hit the "reply" button.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Isn't the "When you go over a nine it cancels" business only true if you're counting in base 10? Do ethereal bodies have 10 fingers? Also, what happened when we demoted Pluto, so now we only have 8 planets?

Those are some good points. But according to the text, "It is beyond your comprehension".

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Well that's really great that you have gotten on the right track. Congratulation!

Question are you going to give any examples, from the book you speak of, or do we have to buy it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have not read the book, but I congratulate you on getting clean.

Personally, I would be wary of any book that tries to tackle and explain so many topics in one go.
But I will check it out.
edit on 5-12-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Hi there,

Thre is a link provided where you can read it for free .. i personally like reading books so i purchased it but thats up to anyone.

Reading the book in snipets or taking parts of it won't make any sense to many ... it seems to fit together as you read through it .. however this does mean page by page and front to back i am afraid.

It starts by giving the basic concept of existance and moves on from there ... it is really for pretty open minded people .... as i say its the most in depth explanation of everything that is and was that I have ever laid my eyes on. (and ive read a fair bit in my life)

Also i couldnt give snippets for the reason above - it just doesnt make sense in bit parts. try read it .. you may like what you find. :-)
edit on 5-12-2012 by mrjoones because: clarifying

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Thanks for response.

my advice for what itis worth is read a few pages every day and as you get through it it should start unfolding.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

ye, i hear what your saying but as you go through it, it becomes evident that its all part of the same story. As in, in describing what we, this, life etc is all about all the topics get covered off .. if that makes sense :-)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Uh, duh...we're incomplete!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This has been very interesting to read through. Thank you for sharing. I feel I'm pretty open minded, and I love to read, so I'll definitely be reading this book. It has me interested.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
For something to be unexplained must have had an occurrence.
Thus there must have been a natural event.
Drinking and book reading are natural events.

All those other mysteries I sort of have my own satisfying ideas on.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CatrionaBeldame

great! i would be interested to hear your thoguhts! ;-)
edit on 6-12-2012 by mrjoones because: mis spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

i dont understand the point you are making ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjoones

i dont understand the point you are making ?

Yes it is difficult to talk about the unexplained unless there is something identified to explain.
However whatever the event or problem is, its is only a natural life experience.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

i see. Well, i guess i was using that word as most people term it ... as in something that a high percentage of people accept there is no definative answer to .. and the point i was making was in this book it is explained.

its kind of strange that every day on this site i read posts asking questions about concepts that are explained so well in this book .. i was just struggling through 36 pages on this "strange events occuring .." post and he talks about his mother channelling and what she has been told .... its almost as if a division of people that use this site dont really want answers but more so an arguement lol :-)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
OK you mean all the ATS posts, as I did a search on "strange events occurring":

About 6,710 results (0.28 seconds)

What's happening to me?, page 1
In my case there was a lot of strange events occurring in my life at that particular time (paranormal / spiritual / alien ?) that covered a two year ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread901993/pg1
Weird things that happened to you as a child, page 1
Im sure people have some stories they cant explain that happened to .... It involves a weird dream or possibly an actual event when I was a ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread659048/pg1
Strange events in Illinois, ELF/VLF, and a theory/concept, page 1
On Youtube, search "strange sound Kiev"- it should be the first listing in ... occurring at the same time as the other "strange sound" events, then ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread756716/pg1
Those Strange Sounds Are Still Occuring Around The World, page 1
We have two distinct, similar sounds occurring all over the planet. ... Frequency Scan) and the others are these bizarre, alien sounding events.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread798424/pg1
Bizarre events are actually very probable, page 1
Therefore, the chance that strange, bizarre, co-incidental things will occur in ... but collectively, it is probable that an improbable event will occur.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread687566/pg1
*Alert System* Tell what weird possible Earthquake Animal, Sky or ...
Another person has mentioned how they have been seeing some weird things happening in the sky over Eastern Arkansas lately. What I would ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread416509/pg1
If You Can't Feel It - then wake up!!, page 1
Most of us are on ATS because we know that there are many more strange things happening in our time than ever before. Some of us feel that ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread875473/pg1
Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to ...
Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read ..... In this , some of the problem is occurring because the person who at ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread905148/pg19
Strange Flashes in the night sky ,what are they,and have you seen ...
I have to say these were very strange...non rhythmic lights...some brighter and more .... to find the answers to give all of us who witness these occurring events?
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread368650/pg12
What strange abilities do you have?, page 4
What's the usual time-range between having the vision and the event occurring? Might sound weird and maybe you'd rather respond to this ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread443710/pg4

I guess people just can't figure things out for themselves or else that would be
telling us something that they knew of interest and all something natural.

Surely some book must cover the natural events that they seek.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

i was refferring to the strange events occuring dec 22nd 2012 one which has been on the front page for the last few days ... my point was not the name of the thread.

top topics

join