It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vampire Lestat?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If someone can help track Lestat down for the Original Poster I'm holding out hope they can also help me locate Daenerys Targaryen when I visit Dragonstone later this year.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just keep your eye on the sky.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Druscilla

it could very well cost you your life; permanently with out a single person writing about lace curtains for 5 pages straight.

Obviously you've never read the books.

To be fair though Lestat is probably based on someone Ann Rice knew personally and that's as far as it goes...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Just keep your eye on the sky.

To quote Davos, I have my eye on her good heart.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This post is OLD 2012. Anne Rice fictional character Lestat is just THAT a fictional character. There is NO proof that I am aware that Anne Rice meet actual vampires and then later wrote a book about utilizing fiction to tell a story. Pretty much if any claimed to have met real live vampires they would be laughed at and dismissed.

I have NO hard core proof myself. BUT I have meet 3 individuals who claimed to be vampires. NONE claimed to the undead and most are very vague two individuals were very frightening. One was rather charming and likable. I had NO desire to be a human predator. MY own encounters were somewhat complicated and I have NO proof to back up my own claims.

I can believe the basics of Anne Rice books along with main character Lestat. Though my encounter all claims to actual human. BUT one did say there were other vampires who were vaguely similar to our human stories/legends.

BUT if anyone believes Anne Rice's stories and she meet at least one who shared his story and that story was published. She would met her end by now.

I would guess that movie location or the book of the room were the would be interview took place are NOT the same. I can not imagine someone actively wanting to meet a real vampire with purpose in mind. BUT if is an individuals wants then I hope they get thier wish.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LestatIsReal

In case any one was curious (which I highly doubt) I’m still here after all these years

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nightfrost

If you ever come back on, Nightfrost, feel free to message me.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nightfrost
Do you still ever come online? It says on here I cannot pm you, which is rather distasteful of a forum website.

I am not trying to con you for money, or anything or the like. But I may have some information which would be useful to you.

If you still check this website, let's set up a way to talk, where others can't listen.
If you do not check this, or at least often enough for myself to realise it, I will publicly announce that you should not give up, if this is what you truly desire. Many with taunt, others will mock, but almost all fear what they cannot explain. If you really want what is beknownst to you as the Dark Gift, do not listen to their words, but use your intuition to guide you.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If a creature like a vampire existed, basically one who fed on human blood exclusively, it probably wouldn't be the romanticized version we associate with vampires. Most likely a hideous creatre that would be quite terrifying to encounter. Good luck though.

That being said I am curious to know if you've found anything you're willing to share.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Somekindofwizard

Odds are good.

Look at vampire bats. Rather disgusting creatures, when compared to their brethren who eat bugs, or fruit.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi! I know this was posted awhile ago, so I hope the OP sees this.

A few years ago my brother worked with Neil Jordan (the director of Interview With The Vampire) and asked him about Anne Rice. Neil was very candid with my brother and told him the Anne told him that Lestat is a real vampire and told her his story - the first book is based off of her experience with him, and the history (Rice insists) is non-fiction.

Thought you might find that interesting. I believe vampires are real, but they are not creatures you want to fraternize with.

All the best.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have heard before that Anne Rice knew a Vampire and that was the basis for her knowledge...

groups.google.com...
edit on 9-2-2022 by Suiren because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nightfrost

I can't send you a private message.
Do you have an e-mail address at which I can contact you?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join