It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot Prediction - Total Collapse Dec 2012 - June 2013 & Global Coastal Event

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I agree.

One of my key gripes with this guy is his manipulative use of language.

That's a good example: "benign capitalism". Capitalism is highly competitive and can be very dog-eat-dog and disenfranchising. What then is "benign capitalism"?

Cliff is truly screwing around with people's minds if you ask me...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

What will it claim next? A democratic dictatorship? A diplomatic offensive? ANOK becomes the ATS rep for the international forum members union collective (IFMUC)?

edit on 12/8/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
SoCal tsunami

others have seen this

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Clif's "hits", if you will, go back as far as 9/11. If you dig through George Ure's Urbansurvival.com website you can find his description of them trying to understand the information coming out just before it. In his retrospect of the information recieved they simply didn't understand and, especially, have a reference for what they were looking at so it was somewhat overlooked except for the magnitude of that then-coming event.

One thing I haven't read in this thread is Clif's basic theory behind and leading to the results of his web bots' findings. It's that everyone has some level of ESP ability and this presents itself in bits and pieces of our writing and speech whether we realize it or not. Collectively this speech has a tendency to present a view of the future that becomes clearer as you approach the actual event but, otherwise, one would not have been aware of any such event headed our direction. The problem, though, has always been putting enough details to the event to determine exactly WHAT it is that is headed our way. All of it, unfortunately, seems to be universally bad however. While this aspect has raised a flag of caution when I read his reports and those of myriads of other Internet news I read the dichotomy of news you can dig out of the web and the happy talk you get off the television is so striking that you have to acknowledge something's goin on. I don't think the old Soviet Union's Pravda ever reached this height of outright lies and deceptions coming from our MSM. It's all too obvious they're hiding quite a bit all the time.

When I listen to Clif in his YouTube interviews it's easy to pick out his intellectual drift and tone of voice. Most people that I hear that tone coming from do have a bent for manipulation of those that will listen to them but it usualy doesn't last long - and certainly doesn't last a decade-plus. If Clif was manipulating people for money he never would have quit selling his Alta reports for $300 or so and certainly wouldn't have dropped the price to a 10-spot either. I've never seen a report of what he's actually making off of these sales but evidently he made enough off of his employment at Microsoft in the 90's to retire early and have a kick-a$$ server farm with enough bandwidth to carry on his work.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Ollie769 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join