It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you with us, or are you against us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

We will need your DNA for a future race of superhumans

But, I already am a super human.
Besides, you should see the last guy that try to take blood from me.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

We will send knowledge into your brain automatically.
And you will see you belong to us.
We will need your DNA for a future race of superhumans
You must understand,
We will search for the best genes
and together we will create
life.

We will also have the technology to transfer a soul into a mechanical body.
reply to post by Jauk3

hey, was wondering when "truth" would be revealed. So this is what all this "we are one" crap really means. LOL. And that's no reference to Satan; just a laugh, albeit sarcastic. Because I really was wondering when someone would post this...after all, everyone's here denying ignorance, right?

With what you describe, why the "we." Do you mean it in the royal sense? Because of course, you realize, once that transfer you speak of would be reality, then "all" would be, in the end, one single madman. On the basis of human dynamics and psychology, if what you describe were real, this is what would result from this technology. And it wouldn't even require a mechanical body to transfer the soul into. If a so called soul-chip existed and were possible, recording the physical and intellectual responses of an entire lifetime of experience, and "lanning" it elsewhere, i.e., another body, mechanical or organic and chipped similarly, what, then would be the result? And what would individual really mean? Would there even then be such a thing, as a "unique identity?" I have waited for this topic to be broached on this forum. For the coming "war" you describe, is nothing more than an en masse takeover, totally and theoretically possible, and totally all encompassing......and therefore, i find, frightening.
And it would be just as you have proffered: A supposed "choice," which, of course, is nothing like choice, because the alternative is death. And actually, technologically speaking, in what you describe, physically or not, the mental death would be guaranteed.
Unless.....unless, you are here in my mind, but I am still here, too. If you are within, you would also be able to illustrate without, and be able to make the case (functional MRI) that you are me--the sane and normal, and your insane filth in my mind (voice to skull, silent sound squad tech, etc) is really me....get it??? and thereby, make a case, in an underground way, of course, that I am the filth of the world, and you, with your technology and takeover, is here to save it, when the opposite is in fact true. But then, that's just post modernistic philosophical drivel, in the end, right, where it's all relative, in the end. Because if we are in each other's mind and the opposite of the other, it would be inherently painful and torturous for either of us, whatever end of the spectrum we were on.
But whomever held the keys to the tech, would prevail, regardless.

No, you aren't offering anyone a choice. And you aren't offering a future of improved DNA and better breeding...merely whatever the conquering determiner prefers.....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

new topics

<< 1   >>

join