It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2013]Oh My God !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I agree with TrueBrit. This was a really good read and it leaves me wanting more!!

Well done SonoftheSun.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iskander683

Such a good read that I'm saving part three for tomorrow cos my smart phone screen just ain't doing it any justice. I actually printed out most of the stories here to read a few days ago but that was before Parts 2 and 3. Glass monitors just can't compare to paper. But enough yeah, I'll stop typing before I go off on too much more of a tangent.

SnF

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Glad you liked it ! What's funny is that this idea of an MK Ultra ending just popped in my mind at the last minute. My original intent was that Kane found out that he was abducted, that the earth wasn't destroyed and that the U.S. government was a part of it. Jennifer being an american scientist working for the aliens and not a Sumerian.

But I prefer this ending. The aliens are bad guys, the americans, the good guys. A true Hollywood tale !

I might add to it as time goes on. Not sure yet though.

Now, the real question is...what did he see outside the first time he had a glance in Jenn's office and totally flipped out? It wasn't the earth.

<< 1   >>

join