It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

convincing Ufo Footage Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
First i thought flares..but look at 1.02 ...the movement seems intelligent and really fast ..the "orbs" are interacting with each other.
Also it does not seem to be CGI..
The one who made the video answers questions on youtube.

One of the best sightings this year as i see it

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Interesting video. Could be Chinese lanterns or cgi/photoshop work. Could be the real thing. Heck, I am always hoping one of these youtube videos is the real thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Night footage of unidentified lights are always a waste of time to be honest.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

OK, that video was cool.

We had points of reference. We had no real obvious signs of CGI.

At the end it kind of looked like insects flying around a light but that is easily put down to the mind wanting to find a rational explanation but less explainable especially when the lights are moving further away.

Very very cool.

I gave you a star and flag even just for the entertainment value.
edit on 4-12-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Check out the uploaders channel , many UFO videos shot by the uploader and several of balloons , the ones bellow appear to have LEDs in them .

I suggest this or something similar is what we see in the OP video .... Hoax

edit on 4-12-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I agree, but I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater on this one.

If you were an avid hunter, and not a hoaxer, you'd be filming anything that's a UFO, until it becomes an IFO.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by kauskau

At the end it kind of looked like insects flying around...

I tend to agree... around the 1.15 - 1.30 mark, it gives the impression of a group of some sort of bioluminescent insects swirling around.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

It could be as simple as fire flies. I think that they are flying too close together to be crafts of some kind. I have only seen bugs fly like that, in the same pattern & seems to be like the same speed.

But hey, i have been wrong before.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

After watching closely it could be LED balloons. Very plausible debunk. The fact the source is small enough for insects to fly around it makes this even less believable.

Was entertaining, for a moment.

I take back my flag. You can keep the star OP.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

The most interesting part is 1:16 to 1:18 they same to be swarming around each other like a group of fireflies

That said, I never seen fireflies so I don't know if it could be that, but its hard to tell the distance and movement with a non stationary camera, but interesting footage of UFO´s that's for sure

S&F for sharing

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I grew up on an artillery base, and I'd often see things like that and anytime anyone would ask they'd always say "flares". Who knows really.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
Interesting video. Could be Chinese lanterns or cgi/photoshop work. Could be the real thing. Heck, I am always hoping one of these youtube videos is the real thing.

Chinese lanterns? Sorry man but they don't work like that. Unless they are tied to a turned off lamp post, with a big fan behind it maybe.

Honestly this is a bit strange. Definitely resembles fireflies, however they'd have to be some Frankenstein bugs to fit that bill.

I wish that folks would stabilize their camera when filming something such as this. I'd never trust that person filming with a gun, ever.

... Really strange video, perhaps someone with some video skills can increase the brightness for us?
That might give us some points of perspective at least.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
To me, it looks more like something like that

Or like that

or again that

Well, it does remind me of some guys playing with lights.

edit on 4-12-2012 by blindIo because: Wrong use of youtube links

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Looks like glosticks to me or 2 folk with torches, they seem quite low down and they don't seem to be moving right like other orbs I've seen and I'm far from an expert so if it looks like a hoax to me I can see through it,then reckon it is lol

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blindIo

Yea I'm pretty sure its just some guy outside with red led gloves. They are pretty common these days for kids, since dubstep and other electronic music is at a peak right now.

Forgive me if this messes up, I'm not great at adding video with my post:

If the above doesn't work here's the link:
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join