It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN calls on Israel to open nuclear facilities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The Israeli's do not lie, so you must take them at their word when they say Israel maintains a policy known as "nuclear ambiguity" or "nuclear opacity." Israel and the USA have never admitted to anyone as to being in possession of nuclear weapons, instead repeating over the years that it would not be the first country to introduce nuclear weapons to the Muslim controlled Mid East. So the key term here is 'ambiguous' as to whether it means it will not create, they will not reveal, nor will the Israeli's be first to make use of nuclear weapons and/or some other possible interpretation of the phrase. So its a game of words really and the "not be the first" phrasing goes all the way back to 1965, when a wire-gram from the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv to Washington noted "The Government of Israel has reaffirmed that Israel will not be the first to introduce nuclear weapons into the Arab-Israel area." As a result Israel has refused to be a party to the Non-Proliferation Treaty in spite of UN pressure to do so, and has stated that signing the NPT would be contrary to its sovereignty and its national security interests.

So you must believe the Israeli's - take them at their word - and disregard the Moslem world because since their inception they have been the enemy of culture, religion, western civilization, and humanity in general.

edit on 4-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I don't know, it seems like a publicity ploy more than anything else. Of course the general Assembly can't make Israel sign a treaty. It's silly to think they could.

Besides, we've been trying for years to get Iran to open it's nuclear facilities for inspection without any luck, how would it work for Israel?

That's plainly false what you are saying. Iran has allowed inspectors in on various occasions. I realize that it hasn't opened all of its facilities to inspections, i.e. not some of its military bases. But for you to claim that the UN has been trying unsuccessfully for years to get Iran to open its facilities to inspection is completely false.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, that's interesting. So the UN isn't just a body of collective nations to deliberate anymore and treaties aren't optional means of national agreement and common causes? I see...

The UN is becoming a governing body with power, strength and near military force in it's OWN right. Not quite yet....but they can call on whomever they need until they finally cut the grabage and openly ask for troops assigned to UN general command. It'll come...soon I'd bet.

In the mean time... Indeed..So by reading the statements, Israel is all but demanded to join. Wow... Thats cool! So I assume they will now demand Myanmar join too! After all..I have this great picture of a topside nuclear facility building in the middle of their Jungle. You know, that nation Clinton and Obama were just giving big hugs to and acting like they are the best people on Earth? Yeah.....while running an illicit nuke program. U.S. priorities are something else and we're incredible SELECTIVE about who can secretly build and hoard the most horrible weapons ever devised.

Israel can join if Israel WANTS to join, That's to POINT of treaties. If Israel is to now be forced.....I want to see every other nation ..including Islamic nations...FORCED to join the Chem Weapons treaty (Hiya Syria
) as well as human rights treaties, torture treaties, child labor treaties and extradition treaties.

Why ever stop at the NPT? Heck, if we can now dictate terms to nations "Or else" (Buy a Ouija board and ask Saddam and Gadddafi how that Or Else crap works out...it's harsh) why not just force the whole truck load down their throats and forget we ever joked about freedom in this world or freedom between nations? It's a brave new world....we better get our Oaths and Loyalties down straight, huh?

Israel hasn't used Nukes and Syria hasn't used Chem weapons....the DECADES of endless babble that they will or about to is nothing but fodder for the printing presses running pro-war propaganda 24/7 without end.

Your post is most specious. The UN often puts forth resolutions to force countries to do things. This is not new. In case you weren't aware, Israel was created by a UN General Assembly resolution in 1948. UN Security Council Resolutions give countries the power to wage war on other countries. To claim that all of a sudden the UN is enlarging its powers is just plainly false. What's with your false claim here? Oh yeah, a supporter of Israel. Never mind, it makes sense...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No one should be allowed nuclear weapons - no one.

"drop the hate - forgive each other"

One planet - one chance.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I agree. But.... Israel will nuke all of us back to the stone ages if it feels a threat. I like who voted no. America. Canada. Israel's long standing attack dog ( USA) and their new BFF Canada. Israel is a nation of hate. Filled with hate mongering people. I am ashamed my country is their ally. I hate my tax dollars goes there.....in mass.

I hate the fact they(Israel) have taken over Americas political process as well as Hollywood, and most if not all T.V. we as Americans watch. Especially the MSM. CNN, (The Caballa News Network.) Israel will not join. Israel will not allow inspections. Israel will be defiant until the booms start. They think their crap don't stink. Yea it does, I can damn near smell here in N.C.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by charles1952
I don't know, it seems like a publicity ploy more than anything else. Of course the general Assembly can't make Israel sign a treaty. It's silly to think they could.

Besides, we've been trying for years to get Iran to open it's nuclear facilities for inspection without any luck, how would it work for Israel?

That's plainly false what you are saying. Iran has allowed inspectors in on various occasions. I realize that it hasn't opened all of its facilities to inspections, i.e. not some of its military bases. But for you to claim that the UN has been trying unsuccessfully for years to get Iran to open its facilities to inspection is completely false.

But what's the point when it only allows inspectors to go where IT wants them to go? According to satellite images, they're desperately trying to clean up one particularly suspicious site - and won't allow inspectors to go there. No doubt once they've finished hiding all the evidence, they'll allow the inspectors in. If you ask me, that's worse than just not signing up to the NPT at all. People seem to forget that the whole Iranian nuclear issue came to a head in 2003 when the IAEA discovered they had been running a secret, parallel nuclear research program for over 18 years! That's not only about as big a breach of the NPT as you can get, it also proves they were using the NPT as cover.

Now, before anybody jumps down my throat, I'm not saying that makes Israel good and Iran bad. I'm saying they're both sneaky so-and-so's in their own way. They should have a war....they deserve each other.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Thank you for clearing something up for me. I was always confused about this "Zionists are the bad guys" message, Zionism being a little hard for me to define. It was more confusing when people said we don't hate Jews, we hate Zionists."

But it's all straight now, thanks to you.

Israel is a nation of hate. Filled with hate mongering people. I am ashamed my country is their ally.
I get it, "Hate all them Jews." Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Israel has nukes and they have not used them. If they are the MONSTERS they are made out to be I would think they would have already used them.

I hope everyone in the UN gangs up on the USA and Israel. maybe that will prompt the USA to bail out of the UN and the formation of the one world government. That is essentially what the UN is about. I am all for this organization falling apart.

edit on 4-12-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
WOW, the US wants to blame this on Iran? Just wow. It is obvious that Israel is who is holding up the peace process in this instance. There is absolutely no way Israel is going to comply with UN measures, because they have shown in the past just how defiant they are regarding their nuclear weapons. Yet they want to dictate to Iran what they can or cannot do, and want to cry to the UN about Iran, when they themselves are non-compliant. They remind me of a small child, who is selfish and wants to get everyone in trouble, hoping that it will not be noticed that they are doing bad things. This is just ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I beieve Israel is 100 per cent correct in every action ....I say this as a free citizen and not because of any other reason.
I love the Stalinist Russians who exterminated almost forty million christians because saying anything else may get me banned.
Viva Israel..viva Stalin.
Truth is not an issue.
I freedom of speech and thought.
But do not ever attempt to defend truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Utro Scoobie, this might have the adverse affect of calling the Kettle black? On one hand you have a nation state that was enforced and insttalled by the U.N.,whos shear might established Israel. Now you have that same U.N. telling Israel years later that they need to open their nuclear weapons. I am at a loss. Why create Israel, and then several years later have the audacity to insinuate that it has to be effective at an international level? When you crout f's installed it in the first place? Kinda feeling for Israel right now. About the time you think you have the game figured out, shazzaam, they change it again

edit on 5-12-2012 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I trust Isreal, about as much as I trust Iran, Isreal is exceedingly defensive lately...
(Always poking sticks at sleeping bears?)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I abhor nuclear weapons but like a previous poster already stated it's unfortunately the best way that weaker countries can protect themselves from invasion! Our beautiful planet is filled with utter madness!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I reckon that the problem here is that Israel has not threaten to [insert destruction word] any of its neighbours - this does not help their inability to be transparent about their Nuke program - it reeks of double standards

I'm with you on the sentiment, but you're wrong about Israel not threatening to use it's Nuclear WMD's.

Back in the 60's Israel actually loaded and armed 13 nuclear weapons onto 13 bombers and threatened Nixon that should the USA not supply arms and other war aid to Israel, that they would destroy the entire Middle East...the USA gave them the aid they demanded.

Back in 2005 (i think it was, but i do have the correct details somewhere) Israel let it be known that they have a 'failsafe' nuclear strike plan...only it's not what most people would think.

They have stated, repeatedly by several prominent Israelis, that Israel actively targets major EU cities, (in addition to the ME...and are currently aquiring missile technology that can reach (in their own words)...North America.

The unbelievable Israeli programme is called 'The Samson Option'...and very basically, it involves targetting many of the world's major cities, in most countries, with multiple thermonuclear warheads - to be launched to literally TAKE OUT THE ENTIRE WORLD...if (again, in their own words) it looks as though Israel is ging to be overrun, or lose a war.

Talk about a gun to our heads...and those arrogant lunatics have the bare faced nerve to accuse Iran and Palestine as 'terrorists' with nuclear ambitions...

So, i'm right there with you on what you say, but Israel is certainly not as pure as the driven snow, when it comes to nuclear weapons...far from it. As far as i know, NO other nuclear country has ever threatened to literally try to kill every man, woman and child (in addition to animal and plant life here) on the face of our planet...just Israel.

Thank you OP, it's high time these lunatics were brought to task over their refusal to allow UN weapons inspectors into their huge WMD stockpiles and programmes.

If Iran is prepared to allow inspections, and does allow them without possessing any nuclear WMD's, so too should Israel, with thier hundreds of Nuclear missiles, bombs (inc. Neutron bombs), nuclear landmines and nuclear artillery shells...nobody's talking about their biological and chemical weapons programmes yet either...and that should be next on the list for the UN inspections.

Disarm Israeli Nuclear weapons!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by Sublimecraft

They have apparently had them for this long and no one has been nuked (yet)

My solution to the crisis :

- Israel signs NPT and allows IAEA for inspection
- UN seizes all its Nuclear Arsenal
- ME is declared WMD free region
- Iran sanctions lifted

Save Pakistan and India......your optimism is admirable but if we are going to discuss removing nukes from a region, we must include the other nations who are constantly at each others throats that are both nuclear armed. I suppose though we could just focus on Israel.

Though I guess we could say that Pakistan and India or not technically Middle Eastern nations to fit narratives.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Nuclear Israel: The secret that is not [Dec 5 ,2012]

The United Nations General Assembly is pressing Israel to reveal its nuclear arsenal. Israel has lashed out against the overwhelming approval of the resolution, which calls for international inspectors to be allowed to examine its atomic programme. Its foreign minister said the vote was meaningless. The country also rejected a UN-backed conference on a nuke-free Middle East. Israel denies it has nuclear weapons - but refuses to provide proof that it doesn't. RT's Paula Slier tried to lift the veil surrounding Israel's atomic programme.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregorian
So you must believe the Israeli's - take them at their word - and disregard the Moslem world because since their inception they have been the enemy of culture, religion, western civilization, and humanity in general.

BTW - Moslem is the correct term. Resist with all your might the ideological brainwashing and deceit of the Satanic cult of Muhammad.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't need a crystal ball t know there is no way in hell Israel is going to open its Nuclear Facilities to scrutiny by the UN. WHY? because they have a lot to hide and were the world to ever learn the facts about Israel, they would be viewed as the N0#1 Terror Threat and Threat to Humanity on Earth. But, go ahead and dream Israel are the good guys and will agree to the same standards they have tried imposing on every other country. What's to be expect from a people who worship Saturn?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

i am always on the side that isreal has the rigth to defend themselves, but i have to agree.... they should come clean with their nuclear capabilities especially when they complain about iran. isreal could make a deal iran shows their stuff isreal shows their stuff

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yes, let there be one government, one organ and its suborgans - the United Nations. And this is a way to NWO.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join