It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Ground and Seed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm hoping not to get this thread deleted. Pretty much all my other attempts have had my threads removed and deleted. I want to chronicle what is the truth. These words here are seed and i'm looking for good ground. If you will believe in the truth you will be rewarded and produce Thirty, Sixty or One hundred times as much...... this is an absolute certainty.

So how do you claim what I say? Post in this thread that you believe about what I post about. Support me and back me up. Use your words and power to sustain and overcome about the things I say. You will suffer. You will be persecuted. You must hold fast till the end. Till the truth is finally known to everyone. Rapture. This is a test. You must persevere under pressure. You must show your belief in front of men.

I am not allowed to make a thread about 9/11 as I don't have enough Wats score which is the W underneath my name, my last thread was deleted and it was given this reason. So I will not talk about 9/11.

Anyhow here it is. I'm a RockStar. My words which I spoke were included in and cameoed in songs written by RHCP, Eminem, Greenday, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, OutKast and others.

This is the seed I scatter that I am a RockStar. The Govt is against me on people knowing this because I said America Sucks. That's about it. Because I started to hate America.

My words that are cameoed in the songs were initially gathered from Live Radio Talkback Phone Calls I made. Someone or more than one person has spent millions to get me cameoed in these songs.

As a RockStar I was entitled to classified information. Here is also more seed that I am looking for good ground with. The Govt has a machine or technology that has the ability to put images, graphics, full motion 3d video directly into your eyes mind head.

You must also believe in this technology.

If you are good fertile ground then you will know or grow or eventually discover that what I say is the truth without lie. Like the Princess and the Pea under the matress.

I do say ask questions. Surely the truth must stand on its' own merits? I will answer all questions truthfully. This is a small seed yet it will grow huge and already encompasses the world though very few are actually in the know. You are now informed.

I haven't filled in heaps here because I find these threads usually get deleted.

There are two truths presented here in this post. Wireless Video images graphics pictures in your head like the matrix etc technology if you want and that I am a RockStar cameoed lyrically in heaps of songs by heaps of famous artists.

My words here are seed looking for good fertile ground to grow and produce Thirty, Sixty or One Hundred times what has been sewn to produce good fruit that will last you.

Post in this thread and go down in history if ATS doesn't delete it.

RockStar..... Matrix......

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Do you have Tiger Blood?

edit on 3-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am willing to believe that the words you spoke were included in hit rock songs. And I pretty much accept that the government has the ability to send images into our heads. I don't know how clear or complex they would be, but no matter.

So now, that I believe that stuff, what happens? I can't think of any questions to ask you. It seems a little odd that rock stars would be briefed on classified government technology, but I can live with a little odd.

What message do you want to make sure we hear?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Do you have any of the recorded calls that were included in the list you gave us?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

The Govt has a machine or technology that has the ability to put images, graphics, full motion 3d video directly into your eyes mind head.

I watch TV too.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I am willing to believe that the words you spoke were included in hit rock songs. And I pretty much accept that the government has the ability to send images into our heads. I don't know how clear or complex they would be, but no matter.

So now, that I believe that stuff, what happens? I can't think of any questions to ask you. It seems a little odd that rock stars would be briefed on classified government technology, but I can live with a little odd.

What message do you want to make sure we hear?

Well the depth and width and variety of songs will astound you it truly is a Concert and Rock of All Ages. Majesty. We must set stuff free. Like obtain copies of the root phone calls I made that the songs are based off. What about proof from the actual artists themselves.?

Find more believers. Strong people. Time will test. You might not find acknowledgement from men for a long time. Men will mock, hate, laugh and label. Be ready.

I don't have a message but maybe you must be prepared and engage in WAR. Death, misery, suffering evil are my enemy. Also enemies of the truth. Joy and Love my friend. Maybe you could share the burden of my enemy.

I reckon the way to go is ask the artists themselves. Otherwise I need a Lawyer but i'd rather not go there.

More people need to believe and acknowledge the truth and this is no small thing. If these words are seed then there is lag because of growth before maturity. I also am not sure of what maturity looks like other than everyone knowing which then everyone shall be rewarded.

But you also should sew seeds as well.

Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 2 Corinthians 9:6

I am looking for workers of the field.

edit on 3-12-2012 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Some how the musicians themselves need to be approached and asked about the truth. This could be a possibility.

The other possibilities are hiring a lawyer but this costs money and I have none. Also no lawyer is really willing to take on my case. I have tried shipping my case to most of the NZ lawyers I could find and so far i've had no replies.

Another possibility is finding witnesses to the phone calls but this is highly unlikely.

Maybe the musicians would be ashamed of me even though they made heaps of money. Ashamed not to admit and tell the truth. Or maybe they are held by law because of the global implications, especially for America.

Either way there is a vast amount of musicians to ask about the truth and I think this would be the easiest way to find out the truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Some of the songs that my words have been cameoed in are:

OutKast: Hey Ya
RHCP: Snow (Hey Yo)
RHCP: Hump De Bump
RHCP: Slow Cheetah
RHCP: We Believe
Greenday: I Walk Alone
Eminem: Lose Yourself
Eminem: Without Me
Linkin Park: Somewhere I Belong
Linkin Park: Breaking the Habit
Linkin Park: Bleed it Out
Finn Bro: Won't Give In
Hoobastank: The Reason
Brooke Fraser: Arithmetic
Day of Fire: Jacobs Dream
Grits: My Life Be Like
Foo Fighters: All My Life

There are still yet more songs which I have cameoed in but this will do for now.

I without deceit, lie or delusion claim that some alot of the lyrics of these songs were first spoken by me live over radio talkback air weeks months and years before the songs came out just as I asked.

If your not familiar with any of the songs simply search in google for the artist and song name as they are all on You Tube.

This truth is currently being hidden.

If these forum posts of mine are seed I don't see them finding good soil and growing to maturity very easily, it will be a huge struggle to get people to believe this truth all by myself, without the support of anyone and the Govt at war with me and as my enemy.

What I do say though is ask the musicians themselves. There are so many. They all must of heard my phone calls to create the songs based off the calls. They all have one thing in common.

Ask the musicians. So many people must know about the songs as so many artists took part.

Here is more seed that I hope matures, seed that you ask the musicians to confirm what i'm saying.

Hardly anyone has posted in this thread. This is the usual response I get. I have listed 17 songs by famous musicians, these people know the truth and they all need to be asked the question.

So here is my request. That you ask these people. They know the truth.

I am not delusional. I am telling the truth. It's not my fault that people fail to recognise the truth when it is spoken plainly to them simply because it is so out there.... you will lose by not believing.

This is a test. In the future it will be shown that I am telling the truth. The test is how the truth is treated in the mean time before it is known to be truth.

I'm not sure how u can support me exactly if you do believe but posting will help.

I will keep pushing for people to believe me. But this doesn't really help. Most will fall away out of the few who believe.

This is important for the world. I have changed Rock History forever, and the History of the world all from my bedroom in my pyjamas using a telephone and radio talkback show.

Everytime someone has heard or sung along and spoken the words I first spoke they have been changed a little and history along with that.

If I hadn't done what I did you would all be listening to completely different music. The world would be in a different place.

If you knew the truth you would be amazed. I am a celebrity. The media would hound me for my story. I would be very popular for a little while with massive attention from around the world.

Alas no one knows the truth and no one is able to discern that I am not delusional and am in fact not lying and even telling the truth.

People simply fail to believe what is real. When I am proven correct it will show that even speaking the truth people don't believe you.

The truth gets buried under so much evil and deception that no believes when someone is actually genuine.

If you want greater truth than what i'm saying then you won't believe that either.

SO WHO BELIEVES ME?

Ask the artists.

Cheers

D

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. 1 John 3:16

Will anyone lay down there life for the truth? For my life? For Love?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Are you planting thorns like the rest of your industry?

Leviticus 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

"Walk Like an Egyptian" is a number-one hit from the album Different Light by The Bangles in 1986.

top topics

join