It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Is this thing on?

OK, first I want a bicycle, a train, a catcher's mitt and...

oh wait, this isn't Santa's workshop is it?

Well, hi anyway

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LeeLouie

OK...we'zz givz youzz dat stuff. You givz us da fat guy inz da red suit.....we'zz gotz a score to settle wiff himz....

Welcome to ATS.....

Des

edit on 3-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Here at Area 51, Santa's workshop is down the hall. I can pass along your request. I see Santa in the breakroom all the time. (he never makes a fresh pot of coffee, just sayin'. I mean, if you're going to take the last cup, at least have the courtesy to make another pot. C'mon! It's not that hard. But NOOOOOO! The FATMAN has to think he's special or something! Just too darned good to make another pot!)

Where was I?

Oh yeah.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Deal!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Here at Area 51, Santa's workshop is down the hall. I can pass along your request. I see Santa in the breakroom all the time. (he never makes a fresh pot of coffee, just sayin'. I mean, if you're going to take the last cup, at least have the courtesy to make another pot. C'mon! It's not that hard. But NOOOOOO! The FATMAN has to think he's special or something! Just too darned good to make another pot!)

Where was I?

Oh yeah.

Welcome to ATS

That's how those so called "jolly" guys are, you can't trust them for a minute!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Hey there!

If you do happen to find Santa could you send me his GPS coordinates? That jerk and his little buddies cleaned out my wine cabinet last year and left dirty glasses all over the living room! I've got a score to settle!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

It's a big conspiracy after the hostile takeover from the original guy!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Aw des, top marks on the cuteness front. Welcome to the site op

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well at least they just drank at your house. I was born nine months after Christmas.

Welcome to the site Leelouie, what have you got yourself into now?
edit on 5-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Well at least they just drank at your house. I was born nine months after Christmas.

As long as you weren't born with a beard or eerily pointed ears I think you're okay!

top topics

join