It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emperor of the Judge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

nonjudgmental: of, relating to, or denoting an attitude, approach, etc., that is open and not incorporating a judgment one way or the other

Perhaps being nonjudgmental it can be the way to a peace of mind - nobody can hinder your path, your own creation by their negativity because they cannot hinder your focus, or maybe they can influence creation out of the normal realm because it has to do with a thought production and projection that gets hindered.

Yet at some point in time we need to come to a conclusion, I am assuming we cannot sit without creating opinions of actions from all things that happen. It seems that everybody is wanting to be the judge of opinions and incorporate their own views first. That is ok to me, it is because they think highly of their opinion and want to communicate it.

Or maybe there is another way of looking at it, that there is some type of learning we can do in order to make judgements, and only after that learning can we be successful enough, though seeming that everybody has different types of opinions.

I am wondering if a pure nonjudgemental state of mind is the best for productivity, and hopefully I can learn the ways our minds together that have effect of a better outcome, and even how to become more nonjudgemental if that is the key.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I am wondering if a pure nonjudgemental state of mind is the best for productivity,

Best idea I've ever read! ...oh crud, I just judged it. Now it won't work.

Seriously, though. Maybe more people should start recognizing this stuff. The moment you judge something or someone, you attach emotional baggage and you've already decided most of your reactions, they're just hidden in your "registry".

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Best idea I've ever read! ...oh crud, I just judged it. Now it won't work.

You have hit the idea,

It is that you will be judged based on what we act and say normally by people and interactions on a daily basis, and it will bring us down because of a universal pole or karma because they are in negative judgement. Is this true? Or can we be more of a creator without hindrance?

join