It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Last night I had what I call a future dream a premonition of what America will be like. I don't know the year so please forgive me but what I saw really scared me.

My dream started in a store at the checkout when suddenly the cork on my wine bottle (weird as I don't drink wine) popped and then I was surrounded by TSA and army people. TSA were at the doors checking people. They thought that I had a gun but it was my wine bottle but still they arrested me and stuck me in their army humvee. They drove me to the outskirts and I saw a third world situation where kids were eating from bins as their were no food just waste, adults were dazed and didn't know what was happening, buildings were destroyed and homes too. The only buildings that were still standing was inside the rich private areas. I shared out my food with the kids and the adults but it just was not enough to go around. This was wide spread and lots of blocked routes to the cities under army protection to protect the rich people who were inside the perimeter. I'm not saying this could be FEMA camps but all access was closed off and the poor was treated badly. I hope this was just a dream and not seeing into the near future. I guess your thinking well how did you know its America well I know because of the army uniform and TSA unless the future has TSA world-wide which is just creepy to even consider. Love & Light x

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
Last night I had what I call a future dream a premonition of what America will be like. I don't know the year so please forgive me but what I saw really scared me.

My dream started in a store at the checkout when suddenly the cork on my wine bottle (weird as I don't drink wine) popped and then I was surrounded by TSA and army people. TSA were at the doors checking people. They thought that I had a gun but it was my wine bottle but still they arrested me and stuck me in their army humvee. They drove me to the outskirts and I saw a third world situation where kids were eating from bins as their were no food just waste, adults were dazed and didn't know what was happening, buildings were destroyed and homes too. The only buildings that were still standing was inside the rich private areas. I shared out my food with the kids and the adults but it just was not enough to go around. This was wide spread and lots of blocked routes to the cities under army protection to protect the rich people who were inside the perimeter. I'm not saying this could be FEMA camps but all access was closed off and the poor was treated badly. I hope this was just a dream and not seeing into the near future. I guess your thinking well how did you know its America well I know because of the army uniform and TSA unless the future has TSA world-wide which is just creepy to even consider. Love & Light x

Thank you for sharing your dream.
I've had a few of those lucid "camp" dreams as well, I don't know if they are going to come true, but they are there.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

Thank you for sharing your dream.
I've had a few of those lucid "camp" dreams as well, I don't know if they are going to come true, but they are there.

Thank you Wonders for your lovely comment and that you have also had these future dreams too. I just hope that it doesn't come true as the world will be a waste land for us and the rich have won.

join