It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
"If I would play to a roulette with letters and words instead of numbers if I lose ten times the eleventh bet will be on the same word which is 'Love'"

iaincarstairs.wordpress.com...

If you go in a park and ask the oldest tree in the park a tree hundreds of years old what is love he will tell you that many lovers rested under his crown and he heard many whispers of love and misunderstood words.

mi9.com...

Such as his seeds may have traveled hundreds of miles and they grew in secular trees in parks where lovers stood under their crown and these trees also heard whispering words in misunderstood languages.

If you go in France and ask what love is they will tell that l'amour it is like a night in summer on Champs-Élysées or a walk on the banks of Seine.

I guess it's all about j'taime.

If you go in Venice and ask what love is they will tell you that 'l'amore' is to take a gondola ride and the 'gondoliere' singing to the 'amorossi' beautiful songs on the canals filled with memories of this magnificent city.Then you will hear the words 'Te amo'.

I guess it's all about 'l'amore'.

In Germany they say 'liebe' and 'Ich liebe dich' when you go in the beautifull squares of Köln for example as if you go in Seville you will hear the words 'Te amo' or 'amor'.

And the list can continue.

"Doesn't matter the language of the word all it matters is the word it self."

But love has many meanings and many sides for example in the animal kingdom they cannot say I love you or maybe they can in their one way...

The many ways of love.

Sometimes love is like a wall that you try to break it but can often fail.

Sometimes love is like air to a diver needs at a great depth.

yesterday I asked a flower what is love and she told me to ask the bee ,I asked the bee and the bee told me that the flower has the answer.

Poor creatures don't know what love is although they met all the time and talk about love.

www.dustandrust.com...

Because in the end is all about the honey ...I mean about love.

www.sciencedaily.com...

If you ask the oceans if they met their love they will show you the skies and they will cry with "a love like an ocean" for the skies that they can never reach and the skies will show you the mountains and the skies will tell you "Ask the mountains" in tears of a rain.

If love is a spring and we are thirsty and tired first we will sit next to it to rest but we will be charmed by the beauty of the spring and will forget to drink his waters.

and

"In the end it is all about love,because the world was born from love and if it is to end it will end because of love"

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of when I saw your Floyd link.

Ask nature what love is and it will tell you it's a force that can make the spring come in the winter.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 4DuecesWild

Ask nature what love is and it will tell you it's a force that can make the spring come in the winter.
That it is in a way true,I heard or I read somewhere that such a place exists but I cannot remember where.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
To me, love is what is necessary to move on to a higher state of consciousness. When you love the world, the world reveals itself to you in extraordinary ways. You will see things in a new way. The objects of your perception will not change, yet you will notice things that you never noticed before. You'll suddenly realize that every thing that happens is happening in the right way at the right time like a divine, harmonic dance of forms.

The movements of forms, actions, and experiences will be seen as so perfectly on time that it makes you believe you are being shown something that only a God could show you. Although that may or may not be true. What is true though is that if you respect and love the world enough to believe it is perfect, you will experience a perfection that will go beyond your preconceptions.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

You'll suddenly realize that every thing that happens is happening in the right way at the right time like a divine, harmonic dance of forms.
I wish it would be this way but think how many are there without someone to care or love.

To me, love is what is necessary to move on to a higher state of consciousness. When you love the world, the world reveals itself to you in extraordinary ways.
You mean like the feeling of a supreme state of emotion.

I guess that Wiki said at best,

Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment.[1] Love is also said to be a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection —"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another".[2] Love may describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

The movements of forms, actions, and experiences will be seen as so perfectly on time that it makes you believe you are being shown something that only a God could show you

Then love is beautiful even in her shadow...because love has its one shadow.

What is true though is that if you respect and love the world enough to believe it is perfect, you will experience a perfection that will go beyond your preconceptions.
That is very true and thank you for your beautiful words smithjustinb.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

There is more to love than just people. Everything can be loved. You can even love what hates you. Love is more than a feeling. It is a way of seeing.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

There is more to love than just people.
In the end what is to be loved take us on the same path to the man because we do not take anything material from this world with us...so we cannot love material things.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

There's nothing else to love.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
And who is the man and why is it not a woman?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, do you think life exists elsewhere in the universe? If so, do you think they're probably demons?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
One more question. Are humans better than dogs?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I am not sure what love is, I think it is not the popular thing that all the songs are written about. Love requires sacrifice. Putting the object of love above all else. imho

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
bible.cc...

THE FOUR ACES ~ Love Is a Many Splendored Thing

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
One more question. Are humans better than dogs?

In what respect?

We cannot compare humans with dogs,although dog is the creation of men by domestication.

Dog was created to defend men against evil and not only.Dogs as pets can somehow balance the human psyche....so on.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Out of curiosity, do you think life exists elsewhere in the universe? If so, do you think they're probably demons?
Depends what you understand by life.life can have many meanings.Conscious life probably not.

We all imagine our own image so well and I was created in His likeness.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Love requires sacrifice. Putting the object of love above all else

Usually Love has no object than the Love itself...I guess.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I guess that....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

People didn't create dogs.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

"If I would play to a roulette with letters and words instead of numbers if I lose ten times the eleventh bet will be on the same word which is 'Love'"

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
lOVE IS YOU MISS THE ONE YOU LOVE

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

"Love is like the strings of a violin depends how you use them,the finesse of the violinist touching them gently can make them sound heavenly."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join