It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Lie in Medicine: The Cholesterol Conspiracy

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus reply to post by VeniVidi ..... and my mother-in-law, who is 87 years old and has nothing more than "elevated" cholesterol, was put on them, PUSHED into taking them, and now her mind, sharp-as-a-tack just a few months ago, is now becoming Alzheimer's like. She won't listen to anybody but her doctor, who is , in my humble opinion, a total quack.

I heard a radio call-in proram to a doctor, and the caller said his wife was developing Alzheimers and if there was anything he could do about it. The doctor said "Tell me, has she been taking Statins?" Yes, the caller said. The doctor replied " I want you to get her to stop the Statins, then eat 12 eggs a day for 2 weeks. She will recover just fine." So some doctors are well aware of the Statin scam, and hopefully the latest findings on the cholesterol issue will put a a stop, or at least a dent in the huge profits they have been making by ruining people lives. Could they be sued? Not unless you have more money and smarter lawyers than they do, which I doubt.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

There IS a family history. He is one of 6 children and one of his older brothers had bypass surgery at 43. He is also having a procedure on his legs as his veins aren't supplying blood properly anymore. His Father died of a heart attack in his early 60's.
He is very active and physically fit (on the outside). It was so scary to hear the Doctor say that his right side had been "shut down" for many years. Thank you for your positive thoughts!

I hope you had a good Valentine's as well!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
How about the Statin conspiracy? www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

There is a very good reason why they tell people to wear sunblock. It's called metastatic melanoma and it's caused by uv and only uv.

I don't believe there is any kind of sunblock conspiracy as you imply.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join