It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Catherine expecting a baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine are expecting a baby, the prince's office said on Monday. "Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby," the office said in a statement.

It added Catherine, who married William in April last year, was in hospital in London suffering from acute morning sickness and the pregnancy was in its early stages.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Looks like Willy Vanilly finally took the plunge! This is good news, to put all those tabloids to rest that she cannot get pregnant.

With the latest Prince Harry Lsa Vegas scandal, the Bastion AFB he was stationed at being attacked as well his Dad complaining that he may never be King, this is a change of positive news.
edit on 3-12-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Dec 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
OMG! OMG! OMG!

This is such important news!

Who cares about the Monarchy, I may seem angry right now, I'm just sick of hearing about this deluded family who lives in a fairy tale.

I'm happy for them as I am for any newlyweds who find out they are expecting a baby but I can already see the tabloid scandals that will come out of this

"The baby is Prince Harry's!"

LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

"The baby is Prince Harry's!"

Watch out for Ginger hair?? considering that everytime I see pictures of them all catherine and Harry are always standing close to each other.

Amazing how conspiracies sometimes just make themselves!!

hahaha

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Who cares about the Monarchy

I understand that now adays, it doesn't make sense but their DIRECT family shaped the Western world and Europe.
Queen Elizabeth the Seconds, grandmother fought on horse back with swords. lol.
edit on 3-12-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Oh my god !
Really ??

I think we need a third or a fourth thread about this, let the people know !
edit on 3-12-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
no disrespect to the OP but WHO cares??

I Hate the way the media make this bull to be important news. keep brainwashing the sheeple I guess

What a load of Bull.....IMO

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Good on Harry! An heir to the throne! Massive fodder for future conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I got so sick of hearing about Kate and "PeePee" before, during and after the wedding. Maybe I dont understand the allure because im not British but I seriously dont care.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
I got so sick of hearing about Kate and "PeePee" before, during and after the wedding. Maybe I dont understand the allure because im not British but I seriously dont care.

It's a Caucasian Monharcy. Doesn't appear the world cares about the Saudia Arabian Kings and Jordanian Kings and Princes.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Juggernog

It's a Caucasian Monharcy. Doesn't appear the world cares about the Saudia Arabian Kings and Jordanian Kings and Princes.

I dont care about King Hussein either but he does have a nice looking wife

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
For people like my mother-in-law, who was born in Canada, this is an interesting tid-bit of news. For me it's like, meh, they're breeding / replicating, just like so many other people on the planet.

Those reptilians just keep getting better looking with each generation, don't they?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the baby is Harry's

The chemistry between the two cannot be ignored, and I hear Kate's sister has her eyes on Harry too.

William, I predict some serious marriage counselling in your future.

If the baby comes out looking like a reptile I will buy everyone on ATS a beer.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by beezzer

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the baby is Harry's

The chemistry between the two cannot be ignored, and I hear Kate's sister has her eyes on Harry too.

William, I predict some serious marriage counselling in your future.

If the baby comes out looking like a reptile I will buy everyone on ATS a beer.

I meant William!

(damned cold medicines!)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I had an idea that you might have mixed them up, but I thought I would go along with it as I like find the conspiracy that Harry might be the father to be much more entertaining.

LOL what kind of cold meds are you on?

Sounds like some heavy stuff!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i seriously dont give a flying ****!
im sick of hearing it on every news update on every channel

congratulations to all women expecting

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I couldnt give a rats asss or a flying phuck either
BUT its due date will fall very close to the summer soltice just like his fathers

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
From Christian Post: www.christianpost.com...

[...]it's believe that a passionate night together at their rented country house on an estate in Wales, just after the end of the London Olympics, did the trick," the insider added.

You've got William born on a solar eclipse and Kate born on a lunar eclipse. The Olympics ended August 12th, plus 9 months has a due date of 5-12-13. My guess is they are shooting for the solar eclipse on 5-10-13, meaning it will be a boy.

prophecyandritual.blogspot.com...

And yeah, Prince William will pretend to be "outed as a reptilian" to blaspheme Jesus Christ (since they will say that Jesus has the "Merovingian lineage".)

top topics

join