It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My belief of what might happen on Dec 21st 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think someone needs to go and read up on science and how space phenomena works. I assume OP is still at school so maybe he can ask his science teacher.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by wolvesboy666

I tend to think if something is going to happen its going to happen after 2012. We have a comet coming next year 28 november 2013. It is meant to be a once in a civilsation type event. It may well be even brighter than the moon. Is this the return of the dragon. The cleanser that will wrap its tail around the earth and cause three days of darkness. Time will tell none of us really know...

Wouldn't it be funny if we just got over the 2012 stuff, everyone relaxed a bit and then this comet turned out to be the monster everyone was warning about. Maybe 2012 was a false doomsday for next year.

edit on 3-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a black hole coming near this solar system, even if it were a very small, wandering, BH object...
would create a complete disintegration of our normal Physics... planet orbits would get warped at the least & that is considering that the BH sphere of influence would be about 1 light year distant...

our physical, material, solar system could in NO-Way pass through a BH
and come out the other side in a new location in Space with two Suns or whatever

that idea, concept, is in the Sci Fi SciFantasy realm & would be more related to a giant wormhole portal kind of thing.

a more probable event would be the radiation/gamma ray burst coming from the weird Star in Cygnus (which incidently is one of our 'Pole Stars' as the Earth wobble goes through Its precession cycle)
Well that X-Ray star in Cygnus is thought to go into hyper states every now & then....
which might be a source for a tremendous EMP that could leave the Earth in total blackout for a period of time

perhaps the Cygnus star is a type of Pulsar or GRB star that frys the solar system ever couple 10,000 years or so and dec 21 2012 is one of those cycled pulses that reach Earth

www.nasa.gov...

maybe this Cygnus X-1 Star/BH model, is more in line with your pondering mind

have a look at the picture... see thejet-stream coming out of the disc.... that is the reason 'we see' Cygnus X-1... is because one of those jet-streams of energy is aimed directly at us here on Earth... just wait until a humongus burst of energy gets pulsed out of that jet-stream towards us...

i think that burst of energy already happened some ~6,000 years ago and will hit us this year in 2012
(latest measurements make Cygnus X1 a very close, 6,070 LightYears away)

why else would there already be a deep collective conscious awareness of a 6,000 year 'time of Man' here on Earth found in world religions? Hmmmmm, makes one wonder?
were we told through the Biblical God that there was already a ELE headed our way,
in the time of Genesis prior to ~4000 BC
edit on 3-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

please can you all consider this as a possibility and let me know your thoughts?

Two pages and only one flag and one star says it all and I agree. Another example of someone buying into pseudoscience and ignoring real science.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Considering the fact that you have done so much research on the subject of 2012, one would think that you could provide more than 1/2 of a paragraph on the topic. Perhaps you could summarize and share what research you have conducted and the conclusions that you have arrived at.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Eventhough I try to stay open minded enough to believe in all possibilities I cant even wrap my brain around your proposed scenario.
I think on December 20th there will be a few more suicides, maybe some murder suicides by people who unfortunately were just to gullible. A bit of hysteria, lootings, rape, a lot of crying. A lot of waiting on the 21st throughout time zones and then as the 22nd is reached with nothing having happened other than that mentioned above people will come to their senses and realize they were duped once again some out of their savings and homes. The media is a huge part of the blame the hysteria makes for great ratings. The hysteria is also a great way for people to make money on their end of the world products.
Here is the thing we are always in danger of dying an asteroid can hit us and wipe us out, plagues, etc.. but with current and constantly advancing technology all of that is unlikely to happen. Live a good life and please dont believe everything you hear or read even from a trusted source. On the 22nd this doomsday will be moved back to another date and when it does I suggest you take it with a grain of salt. It's always good to be prepared with food, water and a few supplies to last a week because nature happens but leave it at that.
Enjoy your cup of coffee on the morning of the 22nd I have a feeling it just might be the best one yet.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I have a feeling that this is the only thing that will be happening on 12/21. Not just on that date, but the day before, and probably days after it due to the disappointment. And there will be a whole lot of it.

Why would people hang themselves if nothing happens? People will be excited that they got a few more days or months or even years or even decades or centuries to put things right - YOU MAY hang yourself though with your pessimism - we dont need your kind. LOL just joking everyones WELCOME on the NEW EARTH. GLORY TO THE NEW EARTH AND ALL WHO DWELL ON THE NEW EARTH PARADISE - SEE YOU THERE..........

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienNinjaSighting
Why would people hang themselves if nothing happens?

Some people will not be able to cope with the fact that nothing happened. Especially those whom have blown all of their money into preparing for 21/12/12. Some people have literally thrown their life away due to these 2012 theories, and those are the people who will most likely succumb to suicide after the date has passed.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
OP when we go through your Black Hole will it still be Christmas? only because i have spent a FORTUNE on my kids this christmas

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolvesboy666
I 3 days of darkness, 2 suns afterwards etc. my belief is that the earth is going to go through the black hole that is expanding at the edge of our solar system and will take three days to get through and when we come out the other side, we will be in a new solar system with 2 suns and different constellations. i know that all of this is hard to believe but its the most rational explanation that i can think of that makes some sense. please can you all consider this as a possibility and let me know your thoughts?
edit on 3/12/12 by JAK because: Please see The use of All Caps

The problem with this is that you have based your theory on existing theories on the 21/12/2012 which may be completely wrong - i mean 3 days of darkness? only a time traveller could know that as a fact and even then that is a POSSIBLE time line that was seen not nececerily OUR actual timeline. Also if these theories are based on past events then again there's no guarantee that they have any relevance to future events - SO WHAT iF there is a cycle? how can any one say it is INEVITABLE that the cyle will repeat like it did before MAYBE this time its time for a NEW DESTINY becasue we humans KNOW TOO MUCH and can change the cycle just by the power of our minds - its the observer effect - WE KNOW it happened before and so we dont want it to happen again and because the universe basically exists to facilitate our observations IT WONT happen again becasue WE undertood that it did happen and that we need to take care of the planet and rid the world of corrupt people and blah blah - most people are getting this revelation and so the universe will facilitate itself to our needs. You see; WE ARE THE UNIVERSE AND SO ARE THE ALIENS AND THE EVIL PERSONS AND ALL THINGSso why would we destroy ourselves now? Peopl what a CHANGE and they want AWNSERS and we are gonna get what we ask for. OH NO YOU DIDNT - OH YES I DID

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well that's a drag, my insurance company doesn't cover Black Holes

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Philosophile

A black hole has such a strong gravitational pull to actually bend and trap light waves that travel near them. A planet even getting close to that? Let's just say we'd wouldnt even get close

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is what is going to happen....I can feel it in my body............

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
black holes have the ability to turn earth into the size of a golf ball and retain its gravity and mass. We're not going into a black hole, and if we do, say bye bye to the little earthlings
edit on 3-12-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's complicated and we will have great catastrophes but it is a wonderful time to be alive and Earth is heading for true freedom. This video is the best I've come across. The universe is not more wonderful than we imagine, it is more wonderful than we can imagine.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Do you know what a black hole is? Do you know what happens when something "enters" a black hole?

Actually since even time is bended by the ultimate power of black holes, the more you get into a black hole, the faster time seems to pass by compared to the distance gained towards the black hole.

So! It would take close to an infinite amount of time just to pass trough the last inch of before being in the black hole.

This means a lot of things. For one, it means that if someone/something could manage to live right next to a black hole, he/it could cheat on the eventual (in theory) big crush. This is probably the only way life could thrive "infinitely".

This "living on the edge of a black hole" could also be used reversely to experiment on terraforming, life seeding, DNA manipulating and to monitor the results.
Our "god" could very well be in a place where gravity is so low that he sees civilizations born and die within seconds. This could be how we could really be monitored for the last judgement and the end of times.

Data storage could be another use for black holes by evenly sending radiation layers towards its center.
Be sure to put my name on that patent.

Black holes also make a nice name for a drink on DS-9, a song by Beck, supermassived by Muse and the great classic by Soundgarden, Black hole sun.
edit on 3-12-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The Gregorian Calendar ends on Dec 31st!

And you flip the page to January. The Mayan Long Count calendar ends on Dec 21 and you know what happens? You flip a big rock and it starts over. It is a measure of time. It is an extremely long measure of time, granted, but like every other calendar - they just reset and start over.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Not sure If your being a master troll or you think stuff like this will happen ?

I don't normally post on here , more of a reader. Love the crazy insane posts people make and the arguments that follow. Cracks me up ! If i could be bothered Id be a super troll on here, but the contents of the posts keep me entertained enough lol.

If by some slim chance you actually believe that's even possible, Do me a favor on the 21st please bro. You take it easy and just relax and things will be cool.Don't do anything silly , spend the time with your loved ones. Same as anyone else who thinks this stuff is real.

If we are going to all die , leave with some dignity.If we survive live with pride ! Personally I think its a load of bollox and will just be another day....BUT...I will be spending the day getting wasted and sniffing coke of a hookers ass, you know just in case lol

Really looking forward to the 22/23 as some people on here are going to get a new one ripped , Its going to be hysterical.Really looking forward to the threads and the troll fest the ensues.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Why do we never talk about holes of a different color? It's always black and darn it that's just wrong.

Even the much ballyhooed rabbit hole is never depicted as white or beige even. How many black rabbits have you ever see? Um hmm.....

On December 21st at the time of my choosing I'm going to look off to the left and say in a stern voice, "Computer? Stop the simulation."

And then I'm going to retire to my quarters for a nap.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Cygnus will do what it always did.
The key is to be aware when it is acting on us, and be in a good mood to receive its energy

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join