It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My belief of what might happen on Dec 21st 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I have done a lot of research on the subject of 2012 and i have come to a possible conclusion. as many of you know, there are a few different scenarios on what could happen. 3 days of darkness, 2 suns afterwards etc. my belief is that the earth is going to go through the black hole that is expanding at the edge of our solar system and will take three days to get through and when we come out the other side, we will be in a new solar system with 2 suns and different constellations. i know that all of this is hard to believe but its the most rational explanation that i can think of that makes some sense. please can you all consider this as a possibility and let me know your thoughts?
edit on 3/12/12 by JAK because: Please see The use of All Caps

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

please can you all consider this as a possibility and let me know your thoughts?

I considered it. It's not possible.

This should clear things up for you.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The whole concept of the 2012 apocalypse scenario has been repeatedly debunked. Our system of time has no relation whatsoever to the Mayan system, there is one piece of evidence which shows that we are now a year ahead due to changes we have made and the Mayan "apocalypse" would have happened a year ago.

Let me guess, they were psychic, and somehow knew that in thousands of years we would be adjusting time each year and they factored that in too?

I would suggest you need to do more research on this. And, no offence intended, but reading peoples blog posts and watching Youtube videos by people who believe the myth and refuse the facts is not considered research. That is all most have done on this subject.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wolvesboy666

I too considered it, at its not possible. Relax.

Do you know what a black hole is? Do you know what happens when something "enters" a black hole?

Just to clear it up, a black hole is not a portal.

vvv

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm not saying that i wholeheartedly believe it, just that i have that feeling that something will happen, i can feel it in my being

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

its the most rational explanation that i can think of that makes some sense

Seriously OP???

For me, the most rational explanation is that NOTHING happens. How could you possibly miss the most common sense scenario?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Just to clear it up, a black hole is not a portal.

Have you ever been inside of a black hole? Science tells us basically a singularity happens, whereas something gets squeezed into an infinity. Yet nobody really knows what happens to a human. Perhaps they die, which is most likely, or it could be something else entirely. Last time I checked they haven't proved that to be empirically impossible.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I've personally never been through a black hole before. I can hardly wait for my first time, though.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Philosophile

Black holes do not go around in space eating stars, moons and planets. Earth will not fall into a black hole because no black hole is close enough to the solar system for Earth to do that. Even if a black hole the same mass as the sun were to take the place of the sun, Earth still would not fall in. The black hole would have the same gravity as the sun. Earth and the other planets would orbit the black hole as they orbit the sun now. The sun will never turn into a black hole. The sun is not a big enough star to make a black hole.

Black holes

I go on what science tells us regarding black holes. Not "a feeling". So where the OP is getting the ridiculous theory of earth going through a black hole from, I have no idea.

vvv

edit on 3-12-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolvesboy666
I have done a lot of research on the subject of 2012

Just how have you done "research"?

i know that all of this is hard to believe but its the most rational explanation that i can think of that makes some sense.

makes some sense? What you posted makes no sense at all, why do you think it makes any sense at all?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here's my prediction.

December 21, nothing will happen.

December 22, lots of people are going to wake up and realize that they spent their life savings on bomb shelters and enough food and ammo to supply an army for nothing.

Gonna be a lot of divorces and suicides I bet.

The world could use less people.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Getting sucked into a black hole and not only not being torn to pieces BUT instead transported somewhere else in space??Considered.Answer is this is one of the silliest things I've ever heard.Please don't do anymore theorising.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I have done a lot of research on the subject of 2012 and i have come to a possible conclusion

How about showing us "your research" and how you came to this conclusion??
I like to use reason and logic when coming to a conclusion,how about giving me some FACTS to chew on??

edit on 3-12-2012 by DrumsRfun because: Thank you JAKS

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This whole business of picking on a day and trying to decide what will make it significant is so artificial.

What normally happens is that people are expecting something specific, and the problem is to wotk out when. The classic example is "there'll be an earthquake at the San Andreas fault".:
Doing it the other way round makes no sense at all.

If you're having trouble deciding what will happen on that day, what grounds have you got for assuming that anything will happen?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I'm not saying that i wholeheartedly believe it, just that i have that feeling that something will happen, i can feel it in my being

Do you realise what a blackhole at the edge of the solar system would be doing right now? There is no otherside for this reality if we were going to go through a blackhole. We would be torn apart and we wouldn't morph into a smaller earth and people either. No Sun, no nothing.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Wow if you haven't let go of the 2012 theory yet you might never...even after the date. We are going to be fine, and the 21st is going to be just as boring as any other day.

As for going threw a black hole and entering a new dimension AS AN ENTIRE PLANET that is crazy....imagine the factors that would evolve, there are too many variables to consider not to mention nobody really knows what a black hole can do.
edit on 3-12-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

If our planet or solar system were to pass through a black hole it would come out the far side as a cloud of tiny particles hundreds of times smaller than a grain of sand. thats all that would be left.Some would even argue that there would'nt even be particles left just energy in the form of light and heat.
edit on 3-12-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I tend to think if something is going to happen its going to happen after 2012. We have a comet coming next year 28 november 2013. It is meant to be a once in a civilsation type event. It may well be even brighter than the moon. Is this the return of the dragon. The cleanser that will wrap its tail around the earth and cause three days of darkness. Time will tell none of us really know...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

my belief is that the earth is going to go through the black hole that is expanding at the edge of our solar system....

I'm curious on how you came up with a black hole at the edge of our solar system.

Can you provide a link to that information?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I have a feeling that this is the only thing that will be happening on 12/21. Not just on that date, but the day before, and probably days after it due to the disappointment. And there will be a whole lot of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join