It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "food stamps for the poor are minor compared to 'food stamps' for the rich".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Nobody on the left or middle, top or bottom can attack Ron Paul for what he said in the title of this OP but they do attack him when little snippets of his 'truth bombs' aren't yet realized.

I'm a supporter of RP and I wasn't attacking him If he were to run as a third party he would win the 5% needed to promote that party in the TV debates alongside with the 2 main parties.

I did not say you were attacking him.

I addressed you and then I said "and on to another point", for which I thought was a clear indication that I was going to change from addressing you to addressing other issues.

edit on 5-12-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Food Stamps are indeed job creators.

WIthout the stamps, less people shop and less clerks and tellers are needed.

See how that works. The job creator myth is beyond debunked and the fact that we still have the debate about it while there is 8% unemployment is a joke. Still having the debate is only indicative of who is really running the government.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

No its just indicative that people run their mouths without thinking. Or rather run their mouths with the intent to achieve an outcome (defend low taxation) rather than with the intent of being right, which I guess covers your closing remark.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VivaDiscordia

Its easy to forget that he didn't take the money and run for about 30 years in the House of Representatives. He started getting the money without even really asking for it in 2008 because people like me finally heard his message, and we believe in it.

Also, I like how some of the new fangled attacks on Ron Paul are personal - because you know attacking the message itself is pointless.

<< 1   >>

join