It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your enviorment draws you in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Its all energy to me.
Think of this : If I go to India and hang out with the yoguis it is only natural that I see evreything as spiritual.
If I read Hobbes long enough, i will see evreything mechanical in nature and lacking metaphysical properties.

Who has the correct vision of the world? they both do.

Evreything is 100% physical and 100% metaphysical it all depends on your focus. If you hang out in the conspiracy section long enough you will see all as conspirecy.
If this im saying is so why not hang out in a positive enviorment and let it draw you in?
youll now its a good enviorment if it makes you feel good. If it doesnt, change the frequency(enviorment of course).

[Edited on 22-10-2004 by MARIOISONFIRE]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yes, and it holds true that if you associate with gods, you become godly, princes, you become princely. If you wish to become annointed, rub shoulders with the annointed. That's how our minds work.

That one of the reasons why it is wise to expand your mind's awareness to grow past your immediate surroundings, which is one of the mystical teachings of the yogis. It's actually very useful knowledge, and it allows one to freely associate with the greater minds in the universe.

Reading books is probably the best way for a westerner to do this.

Most of us will never travel very far from our houses for any length of time. So reading books and the internet should produce the most cognitively aware and connected race ever to appear on earth.

Arky

new topics

join