It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Near-death experience"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
yes they have...........
trying to ''oobe'' out of body experience is dangerous because you cannot control what you do ..........in many circumstances the ''oobe'' experience is a false taste of what life would be like 'after death''..........

yes and i'm sure you have a lot of experience in this field yourself.sorry, but if you do then i can only say that you're experiencing something different. or have no idea how it "works"

I personally have had an NDE last march. i didn't want to leave the celestial fields and i literally had to be dragged back by several entities and my guides back into my body. i was also able to tell about the things that were done at my time of death. such as i had to be lifted out of the flat by firemen into the ambulance and how i saw the docter and nurse hook me up to the machines.

i also OBE on an almost daily base, depending if i got something i have to attend to in the astral realm or not. I even looked up/researched death and the reincarnation process in the akashic records. there is nothing dangerous about OBE's. it's just as dangerous as walking on the streets and worrying about getting shot by someone that walks by. all i can say...religious superstition.

what i've noticed is that a lot of religions people know very little about spirituality and discard anything that is even mildly related to paranormal phenomena as satanic/anti-christ stuff. unfortunately most crap on this world is created by "god" for a greater, progressive, purpose which most people can't even see. people die because God wants it to be so for many reasons, which most people don't know. yet people blame satan or whatever, because it's not acceptable in their point of view that lifes get taken for "no decent reason".

back to the NDE's. the astral realm/after life it's all energetic. we lose our human ego's and physical form there and become our true selfs. our soul, energetic consiounce whatever you make of it. in this form you can take on any shape you'd like with or without certain clothing. seeing everything is energetic you can manipulate it to become anything you want. this is also why almost everything there is personal, because everyone has their own interpetation and creates their own reality with which they are comfortable.

most people on this planet are directly, or indirectly, indoctrinated by christian beliefs. so it's natural that they create a heaven or hell. doesn't mean it's actually there. they made it themselves. so in their eyes it actually excists. same for having relatives accompining you or a tunnel with light, they create that themselves as well. if you create hell it actually means you have regrets about your life here. shame...people seem to enjoy torturing themselves throughout their lifes. luckily you'll be stripped of your human limitations after death and only got your pure soul left. else people would be tormenting themselves afterwards as well.

like the bandit says. from a scientific point of view it's difficult to say whether you're dead or dead dead. even with criteria it doesn't really matter. in both cases you leave your body and go "home". in both cases your body is empty. in the scientific dead dead case it means your body is also deteriorating. being dead is similar to having obe's. you can go to the same places and do the same things, cept you still have a body to return to when you're done there.

if there are demons, angels and such in the after life/astral realm...well there are entities that you can give those labels if you wish. but it's the same as walking on the streets. there are nice and evil people as well in daily life. people just love to over do things. what happens to you is your own doing, you allowed it. or you're mentally not strong enough to resist which again is your own fault. the only people that go mentally insane after having experienced negative situations that include spirits/demons whatever are the ones that are mentally weak to begin with.

in short. good and evil does not excist. it's only in the eye of the beholder. good and evil depends on your opinion of what is good or bad. another person finds something else good/bad. even the generally excepted laws to control the masses are just that. i refuse to follow the law btw and just do what i feel is right for myself and what someone else says...well i don't care. i'm not letting another ignorant individual tell me what's good or bad, how do they know what is good for me? i'll be the judge of that.

we're here to learn the few lifes lessons we get on our path and the rest we're here to enjoy and have a good time. and some of us also have a task to do, but i'm not going any deeper into that

also it's more important to have real experience instead of only theoretic knowledge from any kind of book. you'll notice that there is alot of difference. the astral realm isn't excactely standing still and a lot has changed after 2000 years since the bible or any other holy book was released.

a review of sci-fi movies about ghosts? that's nice. to bad most that appears on the tv isn't even close to reality. even the ones based on real experienced are changed partially so it appeals more to the watching public. same way a lot of other things are given a bad reputation while it isn't wrong. the oujia bord for excample. it's not wrong. the people who use it do it wrongly giving a negative experience. but people forget that you can call upon the entities/ghosts in other ways as well, but you rarely hear negative experienced from that now do you? even though the risk is the same as with an oujia bord. and no you don't open portals or any other supersticion.

science still has a long way to go, but it always had. the human biological structure is partially still uncharted territory. in the sense we don't know excactely how it works. also the humans are capable of evolving and seeing/doing things that are scientifically impossible. people also get new ideas and theories and science always runs behind the facts. science evolves slower because it depends on people.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Although this is based on OTHERS experience of an OOBE, I myself have also experienced an OOBE.....(out of body experience)
I also was involved in mild occult....and practically did seances every day for many years.....they all fall in the same category .....the experience may seem different, but it is all the same...
You feel powerfull and all knowing.

Really?
Because you are the only person I know who's felt that way when OOBEing.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Eny'

Very good read there..
What you said about having to return, it is my experience that once one cannot be allowed to stay there, in my cases, my soul was SLAMMED in reverse back into the 65 pound ugly body..but as you well know, all the forces any/everywhere cannot allow you to stay, as the Akashic must be adhered to, down to the finite..
Thank you for sharing..

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
uhu thats also why you're not excactely welcomed with open arms if you commit suicide. but they won't comdemn you such as the bible explains. they'll first tell you that what you did is wrong and giving a lecture basically.

after that set up your new reincarnation cycle, if you want to go back now or later, and see why you commited suicide and make sure there is no reason to the next incarnation.

also a lot of stuff is done to protect you against yourself. so if you OBE and you feel as if you get pushed back, or one of your excisting gifts suddenly doesn't work for a while. then that's why

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Defending Your Life w/ Meryl Streep ... to be the
MOST accurate descriptions/movies of after death.

CUTE movie! But I certainly hope the afterlife is
NOTHING like that. The food part sounds great,
but the rest...
I don't want to come back here.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
in short. good and evil does not excist. it's only in the eye of the beholder. good and evil depends on your opinion of what is good or bad.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with ya' on this. Good and evil most
certainly DO exhist. Just because a person thinks something evil is
good, doesn't make that evil good. The murderers on 9/11 thought
they were doing 'good' and that they were going to be glorified in
the afterlife and serviced by dozens and dozens of prostitutes ...
but even though they believed they were doing the right thing it
most certainly was not. Their belief in no way changed the fact that
they committed an evil act full of suffering and pain for others.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
as the Akashic must be adhered to, down to the finite.

Would someone please explain this to me?
(in simple terms) Thanx.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Sorry, but I have to disagree with ya' on this. Good and evil most
certainly DO exhist.

Agreed, just because we can only subjectively interpret actions as good and evil, does not mean that there are no objectively good and evil actions.

Just because a person thinks something evil is
good, doesn't make that evil good.

It does to the person judging the action.

The murderers on 9/11 thought
most certainly was not.

When you label their acts as evil, that is just your subjective opinion. To you it was evil. To them it was good. No opinion is superior or inferior to the other in that matter. Maybe in the long run they would have served the greater good?

We can only look at actions from our own small, and subjective viewpoint. Who are we to say what is right and wrong, when we can only look at things from a bias viewpoint?

[edit on 31/10/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

The murderers on 9/11 thought
most certainly was not.

When you label their acts as evil, that is just your subjective opinion. To you it was evil. To them it was good. No opinion is superior or inferior to the other in that matter. Maybe in the long run they would have served the greater good?

Thats like a quote that was given to me thru a NDE that I was reading.

The person asked God why does he let a baby just die for no reason. Then God asked how do you know that baby wouldnt grow up to be the next Hitler.

I also believe there is no evil. Everything is dont for some type of good/love no matter how screwed up we think it is. We only interpet what is good an evil because that is what we were taught.

Sometimes thinking outside a box is better than being stuck inside it. unless you were 4 yrs old.. other than that its usually to think of all perspectives before jumping to conclusion.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
good to see that at least a few people understand what i ment that there is no good or evil. that it is only in the eye of the beholder and therefore it is an opinion of a person or a society.

just because there are made up laws that confine you to think in a certain way doesn't change the fact that there actually is no good or evil to begin with. what is good for one doesn't make it good for another. however you can have a negative impact on the balance and you get karma points. if you're to much a risk for the balance of life you'll be taken away from here. anything else....*shrug* if you want to cause chaos then do so, we need people like that just as much as we need people who bring order. so for every "evil" person there is a "good" person as well.

hypothetically: if i wanted to kill someone and had a just reason for it in my mind. i'd do it. to me it is the right thing to do. just because the majority of people doesn't agree with my reasoning doesn't make me wrong nor does it make you right. in my eyes the opinion of the judge would be wrong. same goes the other way around if you want to help people. some people aren't meant to be helped.

double edged sword. "god" kills thousands of people. people find that act evil and can't see a good reason for it to justify it in their own minds. therefore they automatically say it wasn't god, but satan that took all those lifes. but what if those lives were taken because there were to many here and to few on another planet? that there was imbalance here and elsewhere and the balance had to be restored?

as for the akashic record has to be adhert to at all times. before you come here you go through a reincarnation cycle. at this time, with your soul mentors so the speak, you set up your life. you decide which parents you get, which surrounding is most suitable for you, the lifes lessons you wish to learn. basically set up the red line for your life. this doesn't mean your life is all set out before hand. only the big parts, the rest will be filled in as you go along and actually live your life. now everythign you've arranged during the reincarnation cycle will be stored in your personal codex at the akashic records. everything related to that life will be stored in that codex. the codex also has a reference to another codex which is your previous life. so people can actually uncounciously gain acces to the akashic and look back at previous lives.

and yes. the akashic does not give information discriminately. if knowledge is not applicable to you then you simply don't get it and get kicked out back into your body. too much knowledge, knowledge you're not ready to understand, is a curse. so you're being protected against yourself. you'll get the knowledge eventually, once you're ready for it and gained the proper insights and level of awareness etc.

but with the whole reincarnation thing. you don't have to get back straight away if you don't want to. you can hang around there for a while before deciding to come back.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is a wisdom-filled thread and I would give some up's, but I am out for the month..
I agree fully with all that has been added, but one..
I asked to be able to view the reincarnations process as the Light will answer your queries for as long as you are in the midst of it.
I was given a view of suicides as being required to incarnate back immediately. As it is as if you are given a wonderful gift and you tell Spirits no thanks. thoughts?
Bless all you wonderful souls for being here, it does my soul good in the best way,,I can 'feel' your essence and truth..

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
well there are always exceptions here and there.

such as a soul being temporarily split apart so that it can be in an old body near it's end and partially reincarnated into a new body. but this is a rare thing. usually dont with people that have a specific task to fulfill here.

or when someone "dies" sooner then it was planned so that it can be reborn fast. that way it's body wouldn't be to old in the case of a stressfull task that has to be done. a task in which an old body might perish to soon.

BUT there is free will and these things won't happen if you don't want to. you're asked if you want to do the task or not. and also the time of death is something which is not set in stone. it's a wide timeframe which is reserved for you to die in. you can die early within that timeframe or later depending on your desire to live and such.

in short. way too many variables to give a straight up answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join