It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British tv most haunted Poltergeist causes GBH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
On Living TV to be aired in a special in December will show footage of a member of the sound crew being physical abused and attacked by a Poltergeist whilst filming the 5 series.
I`ve only heard sound recording of the incident which did make the hairs on the back stand up also sounded very real and dramatic as they tried to remove the poor guy from the room he was screaming for help.Can`t wait to see the images

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm always skeptical of shows like these on these kinds of channels, they often turn out to be a stunt. I will check it out though, thanks for the heads up.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Also, there is a mental condition that people suffer that make them believe they are being struck, and they react as such. Is this cameraman still around, or did they check him into the dust ward?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I'm always skeptical of shows like these on these kinds of channels, they often turn out to be a stunt. I will check it out though, thanks for the heads up.

It`s one of the best ones around, Uri Geller was on recently.But the regular psychic is pretty good and the set up is well done.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Can you provide a link to the sounds???

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Also, there is a mental condition that people suffer that make them believe they are being struck, and they react as such. Is this cameraman still around, or did they check him into the dust ward?

No he is still working on the show.I haven`t seen the fotoage so how plausable it is l don`t no but it might be worth seeing.There isn`t any info on there site and they are not advertising the attack, so it may well be genuine and not staged to pull in extra viewers.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Uri Geller was on recently

[sarcasm]oooh, well I'm convinced then, that blows my skirt right up[/sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by weirdo
Uri Geller was on recently

[sarcasm]oooh, well I'm convinced then, that blows my skirt right up[/sarcasm]

Yeah l realised that wouldn`t convince many people.He was so obviously a fraud on that episode he kept following the pshycic and adding to the info that was coming from him.He constantly saying he could feel the energy after the psychic located an area of interest.I am one of the sceptics.The programme is funny sometimes and other times quite scarey but at least if this is a waste of time it might look funny

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
hehe yeah it'll be worth watching no doubt, Uri really bothers me though. I know where I'd really like to stick those spoons...

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The one I saw could be the one your talking about. They were in a jail type area and there was one ghost then 2 of it's helpers and derek was very upset by this one person then all of a sudden this guy got attcked which left him with a cut to his head. It was only small but dam it crapped me up a bit.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It got my attention since all that l`ve been told you couldn`t be harmed by spirits even bad ones.Guess this means no more messing with the unknown.
Anybody had any bady experiences that involved physical attacks would be great to know

join