It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA predicts total blackout on 23-25 Dec 2012 during alignment of Universe.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Can't wait

Three full days of gaming without worrying about sun glare, that's Spiegle's version of heaven

Snacks check, soda pop check, games check, let the 2012 gaming spree begin!

SS

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Be more credible if the article was written properly.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
When I aligned my Oreo with my coffee I found I could interpret the secret choc flavored symbols either side of the double cream. Under the influence of the inviting coffee aroma, I could clearly read todays date with the words....'the end is nigh'.
Yum.... I love Oreos.

This is a true and actual account of a cosmic truth, with several chocolate double creams being sacrificed as the alignment lasted for approx 20 minutes.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i saw the thread title
and the author
and nearly swallowed my tongue

of course i knew NASA's actual response would be "wait what" and a single click revealed what's actually going on here....
makes me almost wish this WAS a sincere thread as opposed to an example of how loud people can scream with their eyes closed.
if for no other reason than to find out how to survive the long night by hugging each other and pray pray praying.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You have to fear for the intelligence of the human race when they can no longer distinguish between the galactic plane and the universe......

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hoax people , come on .
Google is your friend !

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What a waste of time I wish you people would stop making sensationalist thread titles to lure people to your thread.
If you wanted the article title as the thread title a cnn ireport before it would have cleared things up.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u

I'm sorry for all the people who say the world or earth is in danger from these events, it simply cannot or will not happen, it id was able to happen then we would not be here today simply because earth has had pole changes from it's berth.

Makes perfect sense......

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So the headline reads:

…and you call it “sensationalist crap” but then reuse the SAME TITLE on ATS for sensational value?

NICE!

Hey, we all do it!

S&F!!!

So anyway, the question I have is the same as yours…why did they run it? The simple answer is RATINGS; to capitalize on the doomsday hysteria. But those of us who have dug deep into the 2012 scam see something else here. This seems to be an obvious attempt at hyping the scenario. TPTB have a plan for 2012, which likely includes blackouts and chaos, so CNN ran with it to do its masters bidding while attempting to save face with the disclaimer. If anything happens @ 2012 it’s man-made…IMO of course.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hey Henny Penny this sky's not falling! The very first line of this story reads, "One of the most bizarre theories about 2012 has built up with very little attention to facts."

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Gaming in the dark without internet or electricity...yeah awesome

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
not the last of these we will see in the next 18 days

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
HOAX
ditto

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Is that the same NASA that said there was no truth to the "DOOMSDAY" scenario?

NASA Debunks Doomsday Prophecies - Science News - redOrbit
www.redorbit.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I also heard where Jesus is coming back on the 25th of December 2012, to tell everybody that it is not his birthday.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Has anyone in this forum noticed the sun's movement during 2011? Has anyone ever paid attention to the position of the rising and setting sun during the year?

If anyone has and wants to compare notes, by all means write back.

Maybe we can start a thread on this?

I'm really not feeling like discussing something which may make me look insane, so I'll await for someone else out there first, before posting anything.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPAauditor

Has anyone in this forum noticed the sun's movement during 2011? Has anyone ever paid attention to the position of the rising and setting sun during the year?

If anyone has and wants to compare notes, by all means write back.

Maybe we can start a thread on this?

I'm really not feeling like discussing something which may make me look insane, so I'll await for someone else out there first, before posting anything.

Well, if the Sun's rising and setting did anything different other than what it predicted for your lat/long, the problem would escalate into a world wide catastrophe in short order, so put that thought away, please.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You know it's crap when they don't even know what dimension we are really in! We ARE in the 4th dimension already. The next would be the 5th.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Knowing that people are so utterly, completely braindead and are allowed to roam free on this planet is infinitely more scary than three days of darkness!

Grow up.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

ireport.cnn.com

US scientists predict Universe change, total blackout of planet for 3 days from Dec 23 2012.
www.nasa.gov...

It is not the end of the world, it is an alignment of the Universe, where the Sun and the earth will align for the first time. The earth will shift from
the current third dimension to zero dimension, then shift to the forth dimension. During this transition, the entire Universe will face a big
change, and we will see a entire brand new world.

Where is the above quote in that article?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join