It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyound your boundaries there is a god.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Take form, evacuate. The blessings will be real. Not much to say anymore, just that there is a god beyound your boundaries. Sad to see your, sad to see your sorrow.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

who exactly is killing you ? how do you realize god exists ?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Killing me on purpose prostituting fagets.

No need to call names. In Latin, Fornica means a brothel. Fornication would be reflected in the prostitute and the one calling on them. The Latin root Masturba means to defile the temple. The Latin word Stitute means to make stand. Constitution is against making the Spirit stand for something wrong. Prostitution is being in favor for making the Spirit stand for something wrong. We are not the judge, but the witness in the water to repent. No need to judge others for their own wickedness. We have enough of our own to deal with. None of us are anything but filthy rags in the sight of God without Christ. No matter the sin, we are all equally guilty.

I do agree with your posture that God is real. He pulls the wool over our eyes while that dirty sin is sheered away. He then washes it white as snow and hands it back to us as a new robe (Body) and new Crown (Mind). Remember, we are all sinners in the waters of baptism here in the material world. We are here to repent, not judge others for their own sin. We simply need to welcome them to the waters of repentance as we realize our own sin and shame is the same as theirs.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
And when you die is when the bible is believed.

When I died I was a ghost momentarily in a black/grey frozen void before being awoken back in reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You prove me guilty for the woman I detest? arch

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Rom 1:20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

Job 12:7 "But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you

Psalm 19:1 For the director of music. A psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Jeremiah 5:21 Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear

Jeremiah 51:15 "He made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The Void is a segment of the Netherworld known in the Hebrew Tongue as Sheol,

Christ Jesus can ensure you do not end up in the Void or in the Prison or any other section, but rather rest easily in Abraham's Bosom, the Paradise and the Heavenly,

God bless,

Amen

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Blessed be thee, blessed be thee... What beauty letting me know.
Grace

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I second the notion,

Do not let your hatred of sin turn into a hatred for the sinner,

Christ Jesus came not for the upright, but for the sin sick,

The Master has a plan for all, even for sinners, your job is to love them unconditionally as the example Jesus set while on Earth, and to leave judgement to the Just Judge,

The Law we are to abide by while pilgrims on this plane of physical existence is the Law of Love, the judgement, wrath and fury belong to the Father and He will execute His Vengeance in due time,

God bless,

Amen

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Three stars for that last post Godlover.

top topics

join