It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing partner

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
To be honest this should have been turned over to the emergency services the second the OP realized that she was missing. Posting online (especially a conspiracy forum) would be the last, and i mean last resort. I can understand posting on Facebook but no where else.

I really hope you find her or she comes home.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Maybe love her to bits is a clue that fall means...." chopped her to bits" and fed her to the island sharks. ...just saying...her having mental issues and being missing is way to laxidasical for and care giver to have. Eithe top killed her or this is a hoax.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Sorry for the spell check issues...lol......either op killed her or this is a hoax!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

When you say, "Land and sea search have been unsuccessful", who are you referring to as the searchers?
Is it just you that has been searching or were there police and rescue team searcher aswell?

And good luck finding her. Really, good luck.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It isn't Sarah Lagerström, 22, is it? She has been missing for the last week, presumed to have fallen off of a ferry/cruise liner. Swedish lass.

Interesting when I was doing some research, the news home page had an Ad on it with the word, 'trickery'

and you used the same word, very strange word to use to request for help.

www.thelocal.se...

Also, I don't mean to be picky but you posted on the 3rd, she was missing for 4 days, then the next day, on the 4/12/2012 you claimed she had been missing for 6 days.

Also, you requested a phone number, usually there is a number included with a picture of a missing person so people can provide information, that phone number is omitted from your post.

Interesting choice of picture too, the hand writing is left there and is visible, very unusual.

edit on 4/12/2012 by Thurisaz because: insert url

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Her name is Fiona Lord and she is missing from the island of Jersey one of the Channel Islands. I assume the OP was not readily respondent as one can imagine he is seriously occupied elsewhere. He mentioned Somerset as the location of the psychic he contacted not in connection to where Fiona lived or was last seen.

POLICE are urgently seeking a woman who has gone missing from her St Clement home. Fiona Lord (50) was last seen by neighbours as she left her home at Pontac Common at around lunchtime on Wednesday. Police say that she might be feeling vulnerable after the recent death of her father, and say that they just want to get in touch with her to make sure that she is safe and well. anyone who may know where she is to get in touch with us on 612612, or by calling at the Enquiry Desk at Police Headquarters.’

www.thisisjersey.com...

I'll certainly pray she gets back to you safe and sound and I especially pray she didn't go the route of King Aegeus because of the grief from losing her father.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
dr treg, I apologize for any offense that may have been caused in asking about additional details. It seemed weird to me (and perhaps others) that you had time to come to ATS seeking assistance, but not enough to specify where she is missing from.

Even a psychic would probably require knowledge of a general location, ya know?

Hoping for the best.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
well that helps, at least we know the op
is on the level and not up to no good.

hopefully they will find this person soon.

Wish the op would of posted a link in the beginning
would of got a lot more help that way.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

I know, the whole thing came across really sketchy. Even the pic was weird with that mspaint scribble at the bottom (the only thing I can figure there is maybe he chose the wrong file when uploading since the website has an unaltered version). Hopefully they find her, the weather on Jersey now seems fairly mild (keeping in mind it's England). I imagine she could certainly have survived the elements up to this point.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Op, first off, sorry for doubting you, but it comes with the territory.

I don´t feel comfortable doing this, I don´t consider myself a "psychic" and I don't want to send anyone on a wild goose chase but my feeling is pointing me towards this area of Jersey. The wooded area.

Is it possible she got to that place and did anyone search over there?

I hope I am not causing more grief, I've been thinking hard about posting this or not, but I feel I had to.

My thoughts are wih you dr treg.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here is a bit more info: www.channel103.com...

OP, I am sorry for what you are going through now, & hope you find her well, & soon.....keeping an eye on this thread...thoughts are with you, Fiona(Jane), & the searchers....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hoping for the best outcome for you OP and that Fiona is found safe...and soon. I can't imagine what you're going thru and pray I never know firsthand. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you both. ~Lu

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't know, I think that the OP is still very suspicious. Using the exact same picture that is used in all of the news articles, and has been tampered with. Dodging questions, and to be honest, don't you think this person would end up in one of these articles if they were close? The police have talked to neighbors, and her mother.... don't you think her partner would also be interviewed or mentioned in the story, especially since he's a "carer"?

I hope I'm wrong, I really do, but someone should refer the police to this thread. I think we may be dealing with the person responsible for her disappearance... this just doesn't add up.

edit on 4-12-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

TBH, I'm also still puzzled by the OP.

edit on 4-12-2012 by XPowner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
For someone who has a partner that is missing, you have not been very forthcoming in answering such simple questions such as where the person is missing from.

Great questions, Randy, and this thread continues to exist in the paranormal forum.

What's really going on here?

Tell me about it. I even pushed the alert button, so the proper authorities have been notified.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

She is still missing - day 6. I am seeking paranormal help and nothing more.

You're seeking no other help?

I thought you said there were searchers you mentioned at least, but just looking for help from a psychic only?

To find some missing a week?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

She is still missing - day 6. I am seeking paranormal help and nothing more. If there are any recommended telephone numbers or internet sites of people who may be able to get in contact with her or her whereabouts I would be grateful.

Paranormal help ? I checked your pub pro and you need help with your internet etiquette and thread writing.

I'm speaking to the person inside of Dr. Treg. Do you even remotely understand that it sounds like you're seeking a medium because you know more about her disappearance than what you've disclosed ?

I don't even understand why anyone on this thread sees a need to apologize to OP when he is obviously being inconsiderate and rude. He's getting all the attention while paying nunya to the questions we have.

Well screw that !

edit on 4-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm starting to wonder if this is a dissociative identity disorder episode due to reference about Jekyll & Hyde. Are we only speaking with one side of dr treg or is the person missing plagued with this? Maybe there's a stranger reason why this is actually in the paranormal subforum?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13
reply to post by randyvs

I'm starting to wonder if this is a dissociative identity disorder episode due to reference about Jekyll & Hyde. Are we only speaking with one side of dr treg or is the person missing plagued with this? Maybe there's a stranger reason why this is actually in the paranormal subforum?

Or are we speaking to Fiona now? I don't know, has the OP mentioned his/her sex in previous posts?

DID could have something to do with it either way... good thought. Perhaps another personality in this person is responsible for Fiona's disappearance, and he/she is now trying to make sense of it all. A good reason to look for psychics instead of working with official channels who are already searching.

Something is not right.

And... again the picture used by Dr. Treg is bugging the hell out of me. I think it was grabbed from an online article and then the writing was created to look like it was from Fiona.

OP if you are full of it or trolling, just come clean now.... otherwise, the authorities may have to be alerted. If I were a policeman you would be the #1 person of interest.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

And we're just left to wonder WTF ? Who is this guy to treat ATS like this ? I'd put this guys threads thru the shredder and kick him down to GLP where he belongs.

Course, maybe that's why I could never be Mod.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join