It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Will Never Listen to Frosty the Snowman the Same Again- Secret of androgynous Christ Revealed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There is a secret to be revealed here. Pay attention and read carefully. Before you begin, see the images:

There has been a hidden truth held for centuries and I believe I figured it out today when I heard the song, "Frosty the Snowman." First, you need to know a few things to hear the song as it should be heard. Why did the artists of antiquity paint Christ with both male and female aspects? What did they know and hide in the images? As with all truth, I assume they knew something, but misinterpreted it. Was it pretense or truth? We may never know, but whoever wrote Frosty the Snowman knew well what he was saying.

Philippians 1:18

15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.

The story originates with a legend of a boy that wandered from home one day and lost his way back. He comes upon a church and notices a snowman outside. Here is the full story. Frosty the Messiah

As I listened to the song, I searched the symbols in my mind. I do this with most songs I hear because I am aware that the verse from Philippians above speaks to the truth of how the Spirit works through our creativity to reveal the story of our existence. As I listened, this is what I hear. I need to define one thing for you first.

Involution is the delight of the Spirit to involve into matter, then forget who it is, only to then rediscover the source from which it came. You can read this thread for more on that topic: Involution and Evolution

Something that I have come to realize is that all Christians are the risen second coming of Christ as the loaf. This is why both male and female is seen in the images. The heel on either end is Adam and the last Adam. From one man comes many. Form one man comes salvation back to the Creator. Why is Christ a heel? The heel crushes the head of Satan. Although people do not like the heel, they do like the middle of the loaf. I've always enjoyed the heel myself. Either way, the heel is on either side of the main loaf keeping it together. Why do I mention this? Remember, there is a secret here to be revealed clearly so you can see it for yourself and remember who you are.

1 Corinthians 10

And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

From involution, the many are actually one. We are all part of that one Son of God that makes the entire loaf.

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Lastly, you need to see the secret. See if you can figure it out before you listen to Frosty.

1 Corinthians 12

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

We are the risen Christ. All of us who have entered the water (involved) to raise to new life from repentance are participating in the cup of Christ. Now you know why male and female are the risen Christ. It's all of us who participate in bearing the cup. We are baptized into the water (Immersed in the material) as drops of water.

What is a snowman? Snowflakes, all unique, making one body. The snowman is Father below, Son in the middle and Holy Spirit on the Crown (Mind). Now listen to the story.

Don't forget, the heels cover your front and back. We are safe in the water. Water puts out fire and then evaporates before your eyes. We are safe in the water. It's Living Water after all.

Don't cry, He'll come back again. The broomstick cleans and does a service to make things tidy again.

Thumpity thump, thump. Knock and seek. The children know how he came to life one day. The silk hat is the crown of honor. Catch him if you can.

Will the heel of the loaf return to crush the head of Satan? Yes. It's happening now. It's by Spirit and not strength or might. The Spirit is the Holy Spirit working in all hearts and souls now. Can you see Frosty yet?

edit on 2-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You have forever ruined Frosty the Snowman for me. With that said, what were you smoking when you listened to this song?

One more thing - if we want to find something badly enough, we will, whether it's there or not.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Frosty the Snowman is just supposed to represent winter coming and going. He melts and then will come back again someday---ie; next winter.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You have forever ruined Frosty the Snowman for me. With that said, what were you smoking when you listened to this song?

One more thing - if we want to find something badly enough, we will, whether it's there or not.

The legend the song is based on is a picture of the prodigal son lost in the wilderness. All songs you listen to will have this story from either the point of view of the lost soul or the one that finally remembers it is a pearl in the mud.

Gospel of Philip

When the pearl is cast down into the mud, it becomes greatly despised, nor if it is anointed with balsam oil will it become more precious. But it always has value in the eyes of its owner. Compare the Sons of God: wherever they may be, they still have value in the eyes of their Father.

I am trying to help you remember who loves you. I love you and so does God. Why fight the truth? He's done all this for you. I am anointed to tell this truth. This doesn't make me any more or less loved than you in the eyes of the one that placed us in the mud to learn love.

It's all in the Gospel of Philip, including Involution

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
I'm pretty sure Frosty the Snowman is just supposed to represent winter coming and going. He melts and then will come back again someday---ie; next winter.

Gospel of Philip

Those who sow in winter reap in summer. The winter is the world, the summer the other Aeon (eternal realm). Let us sow in the world that we may reap in the summer. Because of this, it is fitting for us not to pray in the winter. Summer follows winter. But if any man reap in winter he will not actually reap but only pluck out, since it will not provide a harvest for such a person. It is not only [...] that it will [...] come forth, but also on the Sabbath [...] is barren.

It's all in the Gospel of Philip, including Involution

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Cool! I can quote from books too! But I'd much rather think for myself. It's more interesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What happens in the video when Frosty melts. The little child kneels at the water and appears to be weeping in a prayer posture. Her own image is in the water of the pool reflecting her own sadness and existence. Santa then comes to help her see the truth. Frosty will come again next winter. It's the cycle of time and the nature of involution and evolution. The rabbit is what? Do you know the Alice in Wonderland stories and what the rabbit represents going down the rabbits hole where everything is reflected backwards? Alice has a conversation with her higher self all the way through the story. Alice is the girl in the video.

How do people come up with these stories that seemingly reflect our story as humans? Why is Humpty Dumpty, who had a great fall, in the Alice stories telling her it's all words and how the words have personalities. John 1 says that Word was in the beginning and creates us all from information. Can you not see this clearly? Can a hidden God speak to us from the Spirit we share? Could it really be this fantastic? Yes. Even more!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Cool! I can quote from books too! But I'd much rather think for myself. It's more interesting.

Tell me, what story do CHRISTmas songs tell?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Cool is what we feel in the water. The baker bakes the bread. Levain in the bread makes it rise, there is no doubt. The cup-bearer of the King is different than the baker. Have you read that story from Genesis about the Cup-bearer and the Baker? They symbolize you and I as the two thieves. We both take from God. Only one makes it past the cross he was crucified on.

Personally, I will carry the water back to the King rather than make it more interesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Considering JESUS was never born in December, I would guess it's just something fun to celebrate the joys of the winter solstice. His name is not Christ, that's a title. There have been many Christs, Jesus is not exclusive owner of that rank.

But again, Christmas is more about the winter solstice than anything else. Sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

They symbolize you and I as the two thieves. We both take from God. Only one makes it past the cross he was crucified on.

I am not a thief. I am provided with an opportunity, I take it. It seems your "God" is all about providing the opportunity to do something wrong just so he can giggle as you're punished for mistakenly seizing what you thought was a chance for a a better life, but just turns out to be a trap designed for people stupid enough to play "God"s little game.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Considering JESUS was never born in December, I would guess it's just something fun to celebrate the joys of the winter solstice. His name is not Christ, that's a title. There have been many Christs, Jesus is not exclusive owner of that rank.

But again, Christmas is more about the winter solstice than anything else. Sorry to disappoint you.

Right you are, because the gifts were given after the birth.

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, 'Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him.'

Every witness you need to December is in this simple link.

Have you not noticed yet that you have never show your context against God to be correct? Let truth set you free from the bondage that destroys life. You are meant to rise from pride, not embrace it further down into the rabbit's hole.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

They symbolize you and I as the two thieves. We both take from God. Only one makes it past the cross he was crucified on.

I am not a thief. I am provided with an opportunity, I take it. It seems your "God" is all about providing the opportunity to do something wrong just so he can giggle as you're punished for mistakenly seizing what you thought was a chance for a a better life, but just turns out to be a trap designed for people stupid enough to play "God"s little game.

We are here to discover the truth behind the heart and how to manage free will. Earth, Air and Water are the best and easiest methods to learn love. Fire is the one you want to avoid and God knows how to remold ceramic. As for me, I keep my glass clear so it is easily remolded. Ceramic has a false covering.

At some point, you are going to be asked why you ignored these truths. The thread below can help you see how to soften that heart yourself. Christ is the one that remakes it in the fire. The thorns on his head were put there by use. The same thorns that were used as His crown are the ones that held the fire for Abraham to see the truth. The burning bush is then Christ pictured as the King with our thorns on his crown. The fire is inside the thorns and still burns. Water puts out fire. Fire will do its job, no matter how hot you decided it needs to be.

Glass and Ceramic

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You're a fool. Shepherds were tending to their flocks in the pasture. Does that sound like winter to you?

I hope I need not say more, for you prove yourself less and less credible in these matters.
edit on 2-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You're a fool. Shepherds were tending to their flocks in the pasture. Does that sound like winter to you?

I hope I need not say more, for you prove yourself less and less credible in these matters.
edit on 2-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

The Mideast is really quite pleasant in the Winter.

"Winter time at the Sea of Galilee is pleasant. Temperatures are not too low, and despite the rainfall it is an ideal season for sports competitions." LINK It's allot like So. California.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Have you ever been screened for mental illnesses? I get the crazy vibe from your posts.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Wow. Thank you so much EnochWasRight.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Have you ever been screened for mental illnesses? I get the crazy vibe from your posts.

Are you suggesting that I am crazy for saying that a Christmas song might have a meaning about Christ? Really? Of course, there are hundreds of other articles on the internet that state the same about this song. Also, Alice in Wonderland is a book about the very same subject with a veiled message from the Jesuits to the Masons. Lewis Carroll was both a high order Catholic and a Mason. He was veiling the fact in his writing, including his poetry. This is how the hidden societies communicate with each other. ATS is a community of people who discuss these things. If you are missing these facts, perhaps you are the one with the illness. Denying truth is ignorance you know.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I love the concept. Jesus is made of all Christians and Christians are made of all genders therefore Jesus must be all genders.

If only that was a more mainstream philosophy. What I think is strange is that Jesus almost seemed to be an effort to bring back the matriarchal religious structure or to at least balance it out. I've always seen him as a balancing force between the old religions and the new one out of the old testament.

Cool thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I know Rome's Christ is not a male, their Christ's name isn't Jesus or Yeshua. Their Christ's name is Mary/Maryam, the Queen of Heaven, otherwise known as: Easter (Ishtar).

Thats why the Old Latin Vulgate says this:

Genesis 3:15

15 inimicitias ponam inter te et mulierem et semen tuum et semen illius ipsa conteret caput tuum et tu insidiaberis calcaneo eius

I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

So, Jesus isn't their Savior, Mary is. Jesus was only immaculately concieved because Mary was sinless (according to them). Yet even one cursory glance at the first chapters of the gospels proves she was not sinless, for a sinless person has no need for a savior.

edit on 5-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join