It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG I have to work on Dec. 21, 2012!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Think I should call off?
Can’t do that$$

I’m pretty sure it’s going to be just another day, but what if? What if they/you are right?

So, just say they/you ARE right and we are going to get blown to smithereens or toasted to a crisp or whatever…Will the S be Hitting TF before, or after, 4PM eastern standard time???

edit on 2-12-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
There are so many threads about dec. 21. Do you really think it's necessary to create a new thread for this?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Seriously man don't work yourself up for nothing. It will be ok.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
Think I should call off?
Can’t do that$$

I’m pretty sure it’s going to be just another day, but what if? What if they/you are right?

So, just say they/you ARE right and we are going to get blown to smithereens or toasted to a crisp or whatever…Will the S be Hitting TF before, or after, 4PM eastern standard time???

edit on 2-12-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

So you can go to work or sit around in your underwear at home playing call of duty. If the world was ending neither is going to change the outcome. And at least going to work will take your mind off things for a bit...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
Seriously man don't work yourself up for nothing. It will be ok.

Nice pun.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismir

Dude. It's chit chat. Just don't. No need to be a meanie

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So you can go to work or sit around in your underwear at home playing call of duty.

My teenage sons would probably #themselves If they caught me playing their games in my undies!!!

TOO funny!!! Thank you

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Lol I actually took the day off a long time ago, but since I just got a new job, now I have to work it. Oh well, I'm not scared. When I took it off before it was early in the year and I was just getting into the David Icke/ascension scene and I actually believed it.

The only bad thing about it for me is that I work for a hospital and if people go too crazy we could get swamped. You know suicides, etc.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Right. Im not skurd either...but, I'll feel like a real # if something does happen (after reading about things here for years) and I'm not with my Family, that would suck.

OH yea, that might happen huh? I work in a bar. We have 'End of the World' on tap...should be fun!! YOU gonna need a cold one after that shift for sure...

Soooo you're saying you can't pin point a time for me then?

Eh

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I think you might just be ok mate!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I took the weekend off Dec 21 - 23. I don't think anythings going to happen, I just saw the only chance I'm likely to get to put "looming apocalypse" in the "reason for request" section of a leave slip.
No way I could resist...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What do you want to do? Stay home and sit around all day waiting to die? Better to go to work and get your mind on something else.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

Oh I will be there...with bells on

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Hi MidnightSunshine,

Nothing to worry about. If something is going to happen, there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. I'm going to work December 21, and since it's the Friday before our company closes for a week during the holiday season, my boss will probably let us go early -- around noon. Heck no, I'm not taking any of my precious personal days off when I know I am going home early on the company. . .LOL. (We don't have sick leave, so if I take a day off for any reason, it's deducted from my personal days, which sucks.)

Blessings,
yesterdaysreality

new topics

top topics

join