It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Coast to Coast AM with Hoagland... the heck is he talking about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'm listening to C2C right now and Hoasgland is going on about some new images from rover that he claims shows destroyed apartments. The heck is he talking about!?

I think he's blowing smoke, it's making me sick.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Here's the images he's talking about. Looks like natural rock to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

He's on a good one tonight. I'm not sure if John is really happy about interviewing him or if he's just doing his job.

Sounds like Hogland is on pain pills to me. Can't put my finger on it, but I swear he sounds like he's high on pills.
edit on 2-12-2012 by ZeroReady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Is he talking about apartments in Iraq? It's all desert and rocks.

I'm not sure when you lost me, at C2C or Hoagland.

I can't believe this guy is actually out in the open, somewhat, after all he's claimed.
I never refer anyone who's seeking good information to C2C or Hoaxland.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Were those apartments built by the alien megaship that was headed here awhile ago, also known as Elenin? Whatever happened to that? Oh yeah, it was a comet, and it burned up from the sun.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It's really weird. I can tell John B Wells is not buying this, you can almost hear it in his voice. He can't quite call BS on Hoagland over the air but when he finally got the link to the pictures he was like, "Ummm Richard, I'm sorry, but what scale are we looking at here?"

Hoagland seems to be a man out of a job since he banked on life being found on mars but it's obvious there is none. He desperately wants to believe. I think all these pictures prove is that Mars had an atmosphere at one point which is not that surprising. This just looks like regular stratification caused by water flowing and depositing minerals over many thousands of years.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hoagland STILL appearing on c2c?! LoL C2C lost me years ago by snake oil oversaturation. Let's face it, between Hoagland, Ed Dames and the rest of the fraudster regulars/cast, the show has lost any shred of plausability. Not even Art Bell coming back would make me return.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Don't forget Linda Moulton Howe

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Ugh! Her and the "witch" Evelyn Paglini. So much life wasted listening to those shows... I want a refund!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

HAHA That woman will come up with just about anything,,snakes disappearing was her trip a few months ago,,Hoagland isnt even entertaining anymore, taking every small minute maybe and running with it,,there is a hilarious video on youtube of Hoagland doing a presentation about Obama,,hilarious to say the least..poor richard

top topics

join