It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have any experiences with visualization?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

i understand you don't want us to be taken advantage of, as you've seen it first hand being abused by a family member.

however, we are not buying into this, we are using our own energy which is free! and there's not much harm in that...
as long as we dont start giving money in exchange for things that can be harnessed for free (which we already do with other things, but anyway...), i'd say there is no harm in using them.

but please do not try to undermine us because you disagree.
none of us are trying to take advantage of each other, and none of us are being taken advantage of.

peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmstar

i understand you don't want us to be taken advantage of, as you've seen it first hand being abused by a family member.

however, we are not buying into this, we are using our own energy which is free! and there's not much harm in that...
as long as we dont start giving money in exchange for things that can be harnessed for free (which we already do with other things, but anyway...), i'd say there is no harm in using them.

but please do not try to undermine us because you disagree.
none of us are trying to take advantage of each other, and none of us are being taken advantage of.

peace.

Oh not at all. I'm a big fan of natural selection. As far as I'm concerned, when you wake up one day and discover that you made a fool of yourself, how it is that you decide to extinguish your existence is up to you and I won't even trip and stop you.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I still have no idea what your purpose is posting in this thread. Assuming that what we're saying is absolutely wrong is really ignorant on your behalf. If what we're discussing can't possibly be true than prove it. Prove to us that you're right and we're wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Duplicate post.
edit on 12/3/2012 by jessasaurusreeex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Yes, they only see the outer skin of reality, or worse yet, the reality they visualize in their mind. What's it like to be caged that way?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join