It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could use genuine input on this one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi mods please feel free to move this I really don't know which forum to put it in

Hi guys and girls
I've been trying to get my head around this for a week now.
Last saturday night I went to bed as usual slept well. How can I put this ? I remember returning to a dream state and being absolutely shattered, completely worn out. Dreamt well after that, woke up made coffee etc. My wife came through a tad later held me and said 'Don't ever commit suicide again' . I just said ' I didn't I just left for a while' .
Since then I feel lighter more energized my inner frequency is raised. I feel privaliged to have had this experience and welcome it. My soul understands and welcomes it, my head is still in a bit of a spin, any thoughts ?
Please be gentle it aint easy opening your soul to the world.
edit on 1-12-2012 by cody599 because: Forgot to address mods

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I agree, committing suicide more than once is kind of a red flag & a problem.

Moments of clarity and awareness are always nice, the problem is that it doesn't last long.
There's a mental reset button frequency that seems to pull all us low vibration freaks back into the Matrix when we try to escape.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

After we dicussed it, it turned out she'd dreamt that I commited suicide

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

In my experience, those dreams are a manifestation of something negative being held in the subconscious mind. Must come up in her thoughts, losing you that is.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Was this a dream or have you done this? Part was left open so I had to read it again! In a dream, sometimes when you die its an aspect of yourself you either killed off or no longer needed!
Depending on how you FELT after the dream will give you clues. I've actually been killed or died many times so dieing in your sleep is not real or at least for me anyway! Who actually comitted the sudide? You or a part of you?
Have you wrote all this down? Has your wife had any other corsponeing dreams towards this.
Just to cover another fact, have you concidered this before? We all do anybody tell you otherwise it's a lie! Paper is your best friend writing stuff down. Do not correct just write down everything and later you can read your subconcince as it wrote! Forgive my spelling!!
So if you have not wrote this down, STOP ! Write down everything and just write NOW! Don't read untill 3/5 days later! How long have you been married? Just asking since you need someone who really knows you to read this and give you some insight on what they FEEL. To think leaves you with their thoughts and not their feelings!
Now you go and find your own clues for yourself! I can not give you any other advice since I am not you! You KNOW inside and as you have said you feel better about yourself so how has LIFE opened your Eyes?
Now if the OTHER has happened, do yourself and your wife a favor and PLEASE don't do it again! Theres is nothing you can not work out, no deed that can not be repayed, or problem that can not be fixed PERIOD!
Had to say this, do hope you understand!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Other people in dreams can represent parts of your personality, killing someone or murder can be interpreted as riding yourself of part of you or your personality, like overcoming a flaw or internal conflict.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

lol, beat me to it.

I don't interpret my dreams though, my wife has several books on it and does it intuitively, was just trying to go from memory of what she has told me when I had similar symbols in my dreams...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sad part about them books are the grouping of words though! Using a clock to me it means having to wake up but for another it could mean something so different! A bird could mean a message like most books would say, to me a bird is a bird unless I'm riding on it!
I'm have some far out dreams, places I know I never have seen and in no way even exist! Now the feelings that come from them you can relate too. Some say thats how memory works to remember things. Say you go to see a movie and you cry for no reason. Where the hell did that come from you ask yourself then your mind plays a point back in your life, days later and you go OH!
She has them all too!! Even a few who I have to say just where did they come up with the meanings is beyond me! Even if I was on drugs the words still would not fit! Lets see, been to the gates of Hell, have met Satan and been on some other planet! The good one was the gates, since 5 months later walked into someones basement and I just about freaked out! Actually left the house!!!
Now was the dream warning me or was the path I was on that day going to go south? I still don't know since after I left the house I went home! Now what if I stayed or hung out and went home later that day?
Feelings about the dream do give you more clues them how the dream played out! My other will not even use them books on me, thinks I have strange dreams and I watch to much SYFI! Funny, what I watch and dream are different!
Heres a good on to try. Before you go asleep tell yourself why you had that dream just before bed. It could take 3-5 nights or 1 but a small answere will come during the day though and you will get the OH!

new topics

top topics

join