It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube.. what are you doing ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
First of all i like youtube.. its great place to find videos of your intrest and just surf around. But what the heck are they doing now? Filters BRING THEM BACK as they were !!! I have no intrest of seeing what is most popular i want to browse them by date specially descending date.

Day, week, month, as a filter is not enough for me. if i change language to English i can even pick a year but not in my own language. Still i want to browse beyond that YEAR.. i want to see all options !

btw could it be possible to embed vimeo videos as well in same manner than youtube videos, we could have better variety over here

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

lol the new design is awful as in yuck
i subscribe to stuff i'm interested in keeping up with
like dinzambas's jailbreaking and i- stuff [business related]
if i click somebody's lolcat vid here. i dont want to be flooded with recommended lol cats
i like em but on my own time
i really hate checking for a 6.01/6.1 jailbreak and having all that stuff pushing any subscribed stuff out of sight
their ad algorithms stink too
just cause i'm subscribed to sxephil doesnt mean i'm interested in dating

gay black guys
gay latinos
gay white
gay asians
gay

[notice how they're trying to narrow it down?]
gay aliens? etc
actually had to watch some hentai and pr0n to get that crap to stop

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I don't mess with Youtube as much anymore. Every time I turn around they are changing things around, and it's getting too "busy" (as in my eyes are getting overloaded). I've gotten to the point where I mostly just watch Youtube videos people have embedded on here or send me via e-mail. Searching Youtube has become a nightmare!

new topics

join