It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Dog Night

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

It almost makes you wish we knew where the way was to straighten all this confusion up.

It's your thread, you can clear up this confusion and tell us what the heck you're talking about. So please sum up this theory you have.

I think in a round about way he's sorta laughing at you.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

To me it seems with his thread history and this thread he actually believes this silliness.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingLeoric
I think he's trying to say that their is a possible chance some "god" from the past who lived with our ancestors tried to prve he was a "god" by encypting prophecies of the future through the religious sects of the world.

Some of these prophecies could be hidden in the bible and ancient sumeria aswell as other religious sects around the world. That it's entirely possible Bob Lazzar is legit and that the only reason why he hasn't been killed is because. Mudering him would just turn him into a martyr for ufologists.

And that's the last thing they want. I felt as though you wasn't really predicting here rather just giving another view as to what may or may not happen.

If Bob Lazzar was legit then why wasn't he killed when he first started speaking out and wasn't well known? I get some of what he's talking about but he mentioned 10 very different things but didn't tie them together and when I asked him to clarify he just played dumb.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You will notice that around 10 lines down I ask the readers to give me their hypothesis on the topics at hand in the op.

This is assuming they are capable individuals who are capable of coming to their own conclusions without me swaying them in a 100% slide to My hypothesis.

In other words I'm giving you what to work on sorta like homework if you come up with the same hypothesis as me then wow I've uncovered something.

What I failed to do was assess the intelligence on this web site. I thought a deny ignorance slogan would only attract some of the best minds on the net. WRONG.

People just aren't that intelligent. The proof in the pudding is. You for like 3 whole pages of just you and no replies. That's my estimate on how many pages you take up alone in this thread.

You took 3 pages to come in here and show that you would rather reply and say nothing intellectual or even try to comprehend the op wasting time rather then educating yourself.

Think about it. You were only in here to eat up stars. Your credentials as far as star rank goes is a sham.

If I'm wrong then maybe I'm the only guy who see's the intelligent level of those snarky remarks made not just by you who hogs up the stars in a thread.

Does this bother me. A little not because I feel like I deserve any. But because I feel like stars should be given to posts that are quality.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

By the intelligence level as a whole on this website I would say that your reply is probably some delusional b/s that you dreamt up.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

So I get it you don't like my questions of how anything you have written makes sense.

So you avoid actually answering any of those questions even when you do reply.

Instead you post non-sequitor statements that have no relation to questions you were asked, and have now resorted to calling me and another poster (who asked similar questions as me) unintelligent.

You should expect people to reply and ask question if you start a thread, especially if the thread makes little-to-no sense.

If you don't like that why start cryptic threads with little information, and claims that you can read Sumerian through using modern language and that Mt. Olympus is in your pineal gland??????'

edit on 12/10/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

By the intelligence level as a whole on this website I would say that your reply is probably some delusional b/s that you dreamt up.

So I'm the one who dreamed up some delusional bs when you're the one who's talking about 3 dog night, Bob Lazar and aliens, Mt. Olympus is in your pineal gland, reading Sumerian,the Bible, Jesus coming in 2012, 7 trumpets blowing, and the galactic alignment? Idk what to say to you because you're just too far gone and I will probably get banned.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by metalholic

So I get it you don't like my questions of how anything you have written makes sense.

So you avoid actually answering any of those questions even when you do reply.

Instead you post non-sequitor statements that have no relation to questions you were asked, and have now resorted to calling me and another poster (who asked similar questions as me) unintelligent.

You should expect people to reply and ask question if you start a thread, especially if the thread makes little-to-no sense.

If you don't like that why start cryptic threads with little information, and claims that you can read Sumerian through using modern language and that Mt. Olympus is in your pineal gland??????'

edit on 12/10/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

The OP is seriously lacking some basic social skills or suffers from schizophrenia and it's pretty obvious he has no idea what he's talking about either or else he would of answered our questions without calling us names. I hope he's not shocked when aliens and Jesus don't show up on the 21st- 24th.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join