It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Dog Night

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

The watchers played around with YHWH's creatures

there is way more chronicle that enlil and enki created man than there is belief that Ya created man. Better dig deeper than the works of Constantine for historic value.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by BlueMule

Say Anu. If you pay attention to the 2 words you said. You'll realise you said A New. Say Enlil. E says the letter A and lil makes leel. Unreal. Ea is Ae Ah. You'll notice it's Aeon.

Ra - R Ah = Aura. See if you can get the rest. I have the summerian language key in the babylon sector of the mortal chronicles.
You called me
I am Anu

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Om is the lower frequency that is the physical plain.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Your reference to the band Three Dog Night reminded me of the Norse underworld hound named Garmr. When this mythological dog howls it’s supposed to herald the day of Ragnarok, which means “fate of the gods”.

One of the refrains of Völuspá uses Garmr's howling to herald the coming of Ragnarök:

Now Garm howls loud | before Gnipahellir,
The fetters will burst, | and the wolf run free;
Much do I know, | and more can see
Of the fate of the gods, | the mighty in fight.

en.wikipedia.org...

Garmr and Hel

Check out the ATS thread Garmr – The Norse hound that heralds the end of the world

Ragnarok is the battle where the Norse gods Odin, Tyr, Thor, Freyr and Heimdallr are all killed.

Odin, the primary Norse god, is killed by Fenrir the wolf.
Tyr, the war god, is killed by Garmr the hound.
Thor, the storm god, is killed by Jormungandr the World Serpent.
Heimdallr, the social class god, is killed by Loki the shape shifter.
Freyr, the virility and prosperity god, is killed by Surtr, the dark one that carries a lightsaber.

Surtr with his lightsaber

Also, Ragnarok is preceded by a terrible winter event that lasts three consecutive years where there is no summer and no sun light. That winter event is called Fimbulwinter.

With a Norse twist, “the three dog night” could be read as “the three year dog night.” Where the dog = Garmr and the three year night = fimbulwinter.

I know that “three dog night” really comes from a time when people had to sleep outdoors. When the night was extremely cold it was best to sleep amongst three dogs to stay warm.

I had to hunt down and listen to the song “Joy to the World-Jeremiah was a bullfrog” by Three dog night after you mentioned its opening lyrics. The song makes you feel good inside. Here’s a Youtube clip of it with lyrics.

www.youtube.com...

The original beginning of the song was supposed to be “Jeremiah was a prophet” as stated by one of the musicians of the bad but no one liked that he said. By the way, Jeremiah was the ancient prophet who announced the end of the Judean Empire of Jerusalem.

edit on 30-11-2012 by lostinspace because: removed word

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Awesome post. It's almost like an acknowledgement of social order becoming fantasy chaos.

Basically saying that God goes from being a mere mortal to a shape shifting werewolf carrying excalibur. Me likey.

World serpent would be the kundalini cobra.
edit on 30-11-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I agree. There is an awakening on the horizon and chaos will soon follow. I believe chaos is the wolf.

Three of the Norse gods I mentioned, Odin, Tyr and Thor are still alive in their own weekday in the English speaking lands.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Interesting, if convoluted thread. I'm finding it quite the read, but I must clear the air. This thread has nothing to do with Three Dog Night. Opening your post with the first line of "Joy to the World (Jeremiah was a Bullfrog)" was rather misleading. I originally thought this would be a thread about the hidden symbolism in the song; boy was I in for a surprise.

As I continued to read I came across, 3 Dog Night meaning three days of darkness. In your mind perhaps, but like many theories you've mentioned in this thread, it's reaching. 3 Dog Night comes from the Aborigine and it is referring to how cold it is going to be. A 3 Dog Night means you'll need three dogs to keep you warm at night.

Now that that is out of the way please, continue.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

reply to post by racer451

The watchers played around with YHWH's creatures

there is way more chronicle that enlil and enki created man than there is belief that Ya created man.

Initially both Adam and Eve were created from the earth itself. They both had brown eyes, brown skin and hair the colour of clay.

Then came the seraphs (Lucifer). Seraph DNA created green/hazel eyes, black hair and high crown.

Then we had the fallen watchers or Iyram. These guys go by another name - the Pleidians. They have blue eyes, blonde hair and low crowns.
Picture of a modern day half human/half angel hybrid. A.k.a the nephilim. Notice the low crown.

The Iyram created Atlantis in Greece. This is why blonde hair and blue eyes originate from Europe only.

Better dig deeper than the works of Constantine for historic value.

Or get the truth from a repented fallen watcher instead.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I get it and the over riding comment is "It's all natural". Universe will surprise absolutely everyone, simply because we are unable to imagine what will happen. There is a wave approaching us, as I type, that originated at the centre of the galaxy. The two lobes perpendicular to the galactic plane, one above and one below, are each 25 light years tall. The corresponding wave travelling radially along the galactic plane, from the galactic centre, is getting very close to us. The wave is "intelligent" and will examine everyone's soul. All galaxies go through this and it is completely natural. From our perspective, everyone on Earth will realize that something is very wrong by March-April 2013. There will be waves of global catastrophes. We are moving into a wonderful time on Earth but only about 15% of humans will be able to reincarnate back here because their consciousness development is adequate. The rest will end up reincarnating on some primitive planet, requiring population. I don't know if this applies but I can't help thinking about the separation of the sheep and the goats. Anyways, we should not be fearful. There is nothing we can do but go through this all natural process; no way to avoid it.
The following are good ways to save your life, if you are so inclined. Get at least 250 miles from the ocean, at least 650' above sea level, at least 200 miles from the nearest city, put down as much food and supplies as you can muster, get at least 500 miles from any seismic/volcanic area, get a shelter that will withstand very high winds. Cognitive dissonance or limited resources, will prevent the vast majority from prepping. Some will just accept that their time has come and be at peace with this. Earth will not be permanently harmed but it will experience a burst of growth because the planet is always growing in size, mass and gravity. It should be amazing, to say the least.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Am I the only one who's confused? So the OP is saying on dec 21 we will have 3 days of darkness and the annunaki (greys) will be comming on Nibiru ( huge mothership) looking for some leprechauns pot of gold? How in the heck is Bob Lazer is creditable to the op because he said 1623 which equals 12? I'm so confused and lost

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

You have company in your confusion here.

I also don't understand how the OP thinks he can translate ancient sumerian by using modern language and that Mt. Olympus is in his pineal gland.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

which you happen to know and communicate with on a daily basis?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451
reply to post by Rapha

which you happen to know and communicate with on a daily basis?

twice a week if i want to.

maybe ask a spiritual or scientific question and i will forward it to them.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

You have company in your confusion here.

I also don't understand how the OP thinks he can translate ancient sumerian by using modern language and that Mt. Olympus is in his pineal gland.

I'm glad i'm not the only one haha! Hopefully the op will come back and explain some of these things without the double meaning.

Edit: I never know sumerian language had anything to do with freefreemasons like the op said.
edit on 1-12-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Freemasonry and Sumerians, that's a stretch...

but tie freemasonry to Moses, Aaron and Levi...that's another thread

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It almost makes you wish we knew where the way was to straighten all this confusion up.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

It almost makes you wish we knew where the way was to straighten all this confusion up.

It's your thread, you can clear up this confusion and tell us what the heck you're talking about. So please sum up this theory you have.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Common sense and reason are so rarely a part of ATS, why bother inserting them into the discussion now?

Dos.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I just wish the op would explain his theory instead of pretty much saying he has no idea either. Does anyone else feel like this meme after reading this thread.

edit on 2-12-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think he's trying to say that their is a possible chance some "god" from the past who lived with our ancestors tried to prve he was a "god" by encypting prophecies of the future through the religious sects of the world.

Some of these prophecies could be hidden in the bible and ancient sumeria aswell as other religious sects around the world. That it's entirely possible Bob Lazzar is legit and that the only reason why he hasn't been killed is because. Mudering him would just turn him into a martyr for ufologists.

And that's the last thing they want. I felt as though you wasn't really predicting here rather just giving another view as to what may or may not happen.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join