It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Dog Night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

also noted that chamberf is no stranger to your postings either

try emptying your cup lol at least avy-wise you dont have your hand firmly clamped over it, like some though it looks like you're going for that though

Yes I have replied in this thread. So? If I've replied to any of his other threads it would have been quite a while ago and I don't remember.

Also, what the hell does my avatar of Joe Strummer have to do with anything?

I had been responding to the OP and trying to make some sense (futile as it may be) of his postings--yet you (someone I never addressed) start talking to and about me.

Are you trying to make a point, or just trying ti insert yourself as much as possible into this thread by talking about members who are replying to the OP?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

If I give half equations like maybe a few gods decoded with mishmash as you like to put it it's because I want YOU to use your brain and do the rest yourself.

It's like christmas only the gift here is knowledge. You'd respect it a lot more if it wasn't just handed to you.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Problem is you are "decoding" with different languages, civilizations, and mythologies and then saying they are the true story.

I could use my imagination and say the wizard of Oz wrote hidden coded messages throughout the world in different languages and if you change the letters, use homophones, and no logic--that the meaning of life will be revealed and all will be right with the world.

Doesn't make it true or real knowledge though does it?
edit on 11/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It doesn't work that way though our whole base of society is not built off wizard of oz but Sumeria is!
edit on 30-11-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

It doesn't work that way though our whole base of society is not built off wizard of oz but Sumeria is

Sumeria is based off the wizard of Oz?

btw: The point of my earlier post was this:

hidden coded messages throughout the world in different languages and if you change the letters, use homophones, and no logic

...does not make something true.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yeah I thought about that right after I typed it. I figured you'd be good for knowing what I meant. But what I meant was Sumeria is the ground that all civilizations of todays world stand on. excluding some anomalies that would be segregative tribes that live in the middle of nowhere.

Whether you want to believe it or not I'm letting average citizens here peer into the world that is illuminati. You can choose to be skeptical and that's cool. But atleast try to work with what is given before going debunk.

Take Hades 3. 3rd god of the mt.Olympus. In Sumeria in translates to Ha-daze = Hot day 3 which would mean 3rd planet from the sun.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

It doesn't work that way though our whole base of society is not built off wizard of oz but Sumeria is

Sumeria is based off the wizard of Oz?

btw: The point of my earlier post was this:

hidden coded messages throughout the world in different languages and if you change the letters, use homophones, and no logic

...does not make something true.

Then lets me and you discuss bob lazar,astrology and the bible.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Then lets me and you discuss bob lazar,astrology and the bible

Astrology and the bible are things for the superstitious.

Bob Lazar is less than completely trustworthy.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Then lets me and you discuss bob lazar,astrology and the bible

Astrology and the bible are things for the superstitious.

Bob Lazar is less than completely trustworthy.

Ok I'll go down to your level. In this day and age what "information" can TRULY be trusted. As you know everyone has an agenda. Even the pysicist who gets gov. checks. He may already know everything but he can't tell you or the gov. that because the knowledge he possesses is job security.

So lets just pick through the trash.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

But the bible and astrology are not from this age of information.

And Lazar already told what he knows and very little has been verified, even his credentials, much less his claims.

Also:

Take Hades 3. 3rd god of the mt.Olympus. In Sumeria in translates to Ha-daze = Hot day 3 which would mean 3rd planet from the sun

You don't think that is stretching thing a bit?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yeah that happens. Just like it so happens that modern science can be proven through ancient records. If your mind see further then the described metaphor you can see this.

Problem is not everyone is capable of understanding that when dealing with pre modern humans you can't explain everything in the right text that is gonna undeniable to everyone in the future.

It'd be like saying. And so god spoke the word and there it was. Looking through the seeing glass we will notice that sound is the basis for creation.

How else would tell a primitive that everything he sees is what he hears.

Lazar proved himself to me when he said he didn't know what 1623 meant but that it was what was told to him. Low and behold 1623 adds up to 12.

Along with a lot of other things.
edit on 30-11-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Not really because I view Mt.Olympus as the pineal gland. So I'm pretty aware of what we have been vaguely taught by the ancients.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Looking through the seeing glass we will notice that sound is the basis for creation.

Source for that?

(guess I should of said a source not based in new age pseudo-science. oh well you gave me a source at least)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The entire physical universe is made up of pure energy and vibration. When you have the insight to see everything as vibration, the nature of the universe is revealed to you. Light is vibration. The entire electromagnetic wave spectrum of visible light produces different colors. Colors are simply waves vibrating at different frequencies. On one end of the spectrum you have red, on the other end you have violet. Red has the longest wavelength and the lowest frequency, violet has the shortest wavelength and the highest frequency. There are two kinds of electrical lighting that you can find when you visit an electronic store. Warm light and cool light. Warm light contains a greater mixture of lower frequency color waves such as yellow and orange. Cool light contains a greater mixture of higher frequency color waves such as green and blue. Light is crucial in its environmental effect upon work, play, rest and other life activities. It controls stimulation, relaxation and energy level .

Mind Reality

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Not really because I view Mt.Olympus as the pineal gland

So throughout this thread when you said Mt. Olympus, you were actually saing the pineal gland?

Do you have a secret language that might make your thread make more sense?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I'm sorry what exactly is your thesis here again? It seems you are very abstract and perhaps a bit narcissistic in the view that others think as you do? Please explain what all these things have to do with a song about 3 dog night and why oh why must I like tool? and what does greek mythology have to do with someone who wasn't even on earth at the time? and as far as I know .. the greeks weren't very prolific in prophesy

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So throughout this thread when you said Mt. Olympus, you were actually saing the pineal gland?

No. But you asked me if I was stretching it and i'm saying why I'm not. When I say mt.olympus to you I'm talking about 12 gods and for me I'm talking about the pineal.

Every statement has so many meanings.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

No. But you asked me if I was stretching it and i'm saying why I'm not. When I say mt.olympus to you I'm talking about 12 gods and for me I'm talking about the pineal.

Every statement has so many meanings.

Then what is the purpose of this thread when what you write means something completely different to others than what it means to you?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

I'm sorry what exactly is your thesis here again? It seems you are very abstract and perhaps a bit narcissistic in the view that others think as you do? Please explain what all these things have to do with a song about 3 dog night and why oh why must I like tool? and what does greek mythology have to do with someone who wasn't even on earth at the time? and as far as I know .. the greeks weren't very prolific in prophesy

Thesis is that modern beliefs are backed by ancient mythology. Nah I'm ok with different points of view having different points of view. 3 dog night is a clue that next month we have 3 days of possible darkness or some kind of happening. It's ok if you don't like progressive alternative rock.

Greek mythology is all metaphors that can be decoded with sumeria language. They knew about jesus because He was walking as people before he was born as jesus. Alexander the great was an incarnate of Jesus.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

If you read the whole op. You will notice I'm trying to figure out using not only my but your mind to see if there is a hidden message in science and religion aswell as free masonry.

It's time we step out of the darkness no matter how scary it may seem. Things have been put in place hidden to be decoded so that those "worthy" would know what to do when the time is right.

I'm saying take my hand don't be left to mass panic and accept that you have a chance to walk beside god.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join