It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Dog Night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"Jeremiah was a bull frog, he was a friend of mine"

I'm not going to go into a whole lot of detail here. I'm just going to write my hypothesis and you can take from it what you will. I'm not saying anything is written in stone. But infact the ancients wrote it in stone and if they wasn't that advanced they wrote on clay tablets.

Ready?

Sumerian gods when decoded tell of a voodoo shaman who will be honored and is the beacon for the master aura. A microcosmic god if you will.

Greek mythology tells us that Jesus comes in 2012.

Egyptian mythology tells us that god is not only the god of the sun but god of sound. Hence the bird head on Ra. As everything is infact sound.

Bob lazar love him or hate him tells us that 1623 greys will return. Obviously in the 1980's no way in hades can 1623 make any sense. Till you ad the numbers together you'll get 12.

The bible tells us a return is imminent. 7 trumpets (chakras) will blow. 7 seals (senses) will break. And a whole new consciousness begins. For those who are "chosen".

Astrology tells us that a galactic alignment with the galactic center is imminent. We all know radio waves whether ultraviolet or gamma effect dna.

So I was wondering what do you all think is going to happen? What could all this mean?

Remember it's not a one day event. It's the 21st to the 24th.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Sumerian gods when decoded tell of a voodoo shaman who will be honored and is the beacon for the master aura. A microcosmic god if you will.

Tell me moar

plz

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I did;nt understand a single word you said but I'll help you drink your wine

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Say Anu. If you pay attention to the 2 words you said. You'll realise you said A New. Say Enlil. E says the letter A and lil makes leel. Unreal. Ea is Ae Ah. You'll notice it's Aeon.

Ra - R Ah = Aura. See if you can get the rest. I have the summerian language key in the babylon sector of the mortal chronicles.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Greek mythology tells us that Jesus comes in 2012

Really? And where did you get that from?

And since when did Greek mythology ever mention 2012 or Jesus??-

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Hephaestus 12th god of Olympus. Said through Summerian you get Hooray For Hey-Zeus.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Hephaestus 12th god of Olympus. Said through Summerian you get Hooray For Hey-Zeus.

So...
You're making these claims based off of wordplay with different languages from greatly separated eras of time?

oooooooookay.

btw: Still don't see where the ancient Greeks mentioned 2012 in their mythology--even with your mishmash of wordplay.
edit on 11/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It's a shame that TPTB are the same way aint it? Ever saw Braveheart? You save the legs - Bucephales - Alexander the greats horse.

I reference Mortal Chronicles 1st installment Mt.Olympus.
edit on 30-11-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Nothing will happen.

The guys peddling doom prophecies are in it for the cash, and the bible is a comic book.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beartracker16

and you know he's got some mighty fine wine.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

If that's the reality you choose to accept so be it. I've found through life experience most people abandon something when they can't understand it and have to depend on others.

It's like being a tool fan the only people who say they don't like tool are people who don't understand what the lyrics are about. Ofcourse I'm talking about when it's metal head to metal head.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronco73

Originally posted by Beartracker16

and you know he's got some mighty fine wine.

I think he might have drank it all before posting today.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hoyt Axton wrote that song.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Greek mythology tells us that Jesus comes in 2012.

Egyptian mythology tells us that god is not only the god of the sun but god of sound. Hence the bird head on Ra. As everything is infact sound.

1) Jesus arrives after the 7 Year Tribulation which hasn't even started yet. Then there is the false Tribulation stage 1 that will last 3 1/2 years. This is what Kissenger means when he mentioned Israels destruction in 10 years time.

2) Zeus is one of the fallen watchers, not Jesus.
The watchers played around with YHWH's creatures with genetic engineering. Seeing half men half creature (minatour, mermen, mermaids, centaurs, satires) was quite common back in the days of Atlantis.
So seeing a half man, half bird is probably what Sheemyhaza chose when he was ruler of the egyption pantheon.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Zeus is just a séance that backs the bible in that everything was created by the word. Which back science in that everything is sound. Depending on bass or tenor you can have highly condensed vibration or loosely condensed vibration.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Nothing will happen.

The guys peddling doom prophecies are in it for the cash, and the bible is a comic book.

umm no,
those are Chick tracts www.chick.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

lol quite a glossolalia ya got there pard,
i'm with bluemule, tell us more

3 dog night? lol think i saw them play at shannon's pub back in the late 80's having had a couple or 2 of long islands cant say rightly
well back to your Babel
and it's Infocalypse.

F&S

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

So...
You're making these claims based off of wordplay with different languages from greatly separated eras of time?

oooooooookay.

btw: Still don't see where the ancient Greeks mentioned 2012 in their mythology--even with your mishmash of wordplay.
edit on 11/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

try emptying your cup lol
at least avy-wise you dont have your hand firmly clamped over it, like some
though it looks like you're going for that though

In order to respect the principle of hermetism adopted by the Tradition,
we must understand that esoteric teachings are given in a sibylline form.

also nobody here gets offensive when techno-gubbins is used in science topics, just a hint.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Since no one else can make anything out of it I guess I will try to decode all that. Mix of modern day facts and ancient mythology that turns out to prove modern day facts.

Oh this is a hard one.

Sounds to me like aliens return acknowledge a fallen god(reincarnate of Jesus) all chakras become highly active. Due to the galactic alignment. Dormant dna becomes activated. We become one with our souls. And a convergence of fantasy and reality create a whole new world to play in.

Something along those lines anyway.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

was trying to find the key you mentioned
also noted that chamberf is no stranger to your postings
either

hmm having a bad and worsening day
but it's almost as if every word spoken and every sound made continues to reverberate throughout time
[and mind]creating strange resonances and new sounds.

was also looking up the greek term for creating things by the power of the word
ala genesis also Atum the primordial
but stuck on Ennoia which is god's female half in gnosticism
or something like that
back in a bit

oh and Babel Infocalypse is a ref to the cyber-punk novel "Snow Crash"
lot's of sumerian stuff there and glossolalia too
edit on 30-11-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join